PDA

View Full Version : NACS graphics kit and seat cover!!!!

Foxrage
12-28-2001, 04:25 PM
I got some of my stuff today. I put my seat cover on my self it soesnt look that bad but the staples did not want to go in. It has some little wrinkles right where itbos down but still looks good. I like nacs took 2 says to get here you cant beat that. they are a littl eexpensive for some things but shipping is fast. I am still waiting on my plastic but wen i get it all on I will post a picture.

Does anyone have any tips on how to install the graphics i heard spray water on both parts and squeeze it out. Thanks

Mity Mo
12-30-2001, 06:06 PM
The water trick is the best way. You can manuver it around on the plastic while its wet. I ruined a few stickers trying it with no water. Good luck and post pics when you have finished. Mo

01-01-2002, 07:38 PM
sticker on works a bit better than water watch u dont put too much on cause they will never stick, i use 3m adhesive if they start to peel

01-17-2002, 03:53 PM
how did you get your seat cover on?

Foxrage
01-17-2002, 05:06 PM
I just but the frony on then the back then the side part where it is like wrinkled with a staple gun. I have pics in the open form and as you can tell there are still some wrinkles but it is ok instead of paying to put it on.

400MXer
01-17-2002, 05:11 PM
I saw your quad, it look pretty sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!

Foxrage
01-17-2002, 05:52 PM
Thanks it will look better when i get my shocks and stuff. Yours is better though. I still have the things you want if you have the money now. Thanks

400exRacerX
01-17-2002, 08:51 PM
I have the Nac's graphic kit and seat cover and my seat cover wrinkled in the same spot too, I just couldnt get it tight enough in that area.

redrider ex
01-17-2002, 09:15 PM
I just ordered the nac's graphic kit and set cover , new fenders and HMF pipe and jet kit and kand n filter tires and shockwears
the nac's headlight covers , duncan racing front bumper number plates and nac's block of plate . the nac's seat covers are good quality i had one before lasted a long time

Foxrage
01-18-2002, 04:06 AM
Cool did you get dark blue or what? I am going to order some backgrounds and numbers new tires and rims really soon. Then im going to get a tc pipe. I cant wait till i get into the expensive stuff though.:devil