PDA

View Full Version : Anyone in MI racing the mx at portland this weekend?(FRED)

dragger3
05-06-2003, 04:17 PM
Hey I wanted to know if anyone is racing this weekend at porland. I heard it is a sweet track and it is only 90 mns away(closest one yet). Fred I know you race, you should show up and we could rep. exriders;) . I woudl like to see any of you exriders there!

Bart
05-07-2003, 12:16 AM
Sorry. Heading to Tremont, PA for the GNCC this weekend. My MX quad is still not ready.

Good luck and have fun.

dragger3
05-07-2003, 03:15 PM
have u been there?

TRX300X
05-07-2003, 03:52 PM
What does it take to get a membership at portland? What kind of dues and fees are there to ride there. I usually ride at morelands but portland is a lot closer to my house and I wouldnt mind hitting that track more often.

Bart
05-08-2003, 01:38 AM
I have run a few harescrambles at Portland which utilize part of the MX track. Very sandy. A lot of tabletops and step up jumps. And a miserable whoops section (at least for me).

Have fun.

kargaaro
05-09-2003, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by TRX300X
What does it take to get a membership at portland? What kind of dues and fees are there to ride there. I usually ride at morelands but portland is a lot closer to my house and I wouldnt mind hitting that track more often.

Gate Fee is $10 on race day and $25 to race....

You must be a club member in order to practice there which involves dues, working at events etc.....

The motocross track is sweet though!!!