PDA

View Full Version : i heard this about the new honda quad.

quader400
05-06-2003, 03:33 PM
this is what i got from another web-site. i sure hope its true.

I just got off the phone with a salesman at Troy Racing and he says Honda is waiting until the summer maybe fall before they release their new quad. Since the Z400 came out they can't give away the 400EX and Honda wants to clear some more of them out of stock before they release the replacement. He says it is a 450 with an aluminum frame and the projected price is 6700.00 retail.

Derek
05-06-2003, 03:43 PM
Ok what is this the 300th post about this "new quad":rolleyes:

Its coming but we need to wait

mxdave28
05-07-2003, 04:45 AM
Originally posted by Derek
Ok what is this the 300th post about this "new quad":rolleyes:

Its coming but we need to wait

Its ok Derek! yea yea we've all been talking about this (suposid) new quad from honda for what? 5 yrs now :D but, all these new little tid bits of info/rumors really give some of us a tingle in that "special" place:huh :devil hehehehe im gunna call my informant and see what he knows. :p :cool:

Guy400
05-07-2003, 04:59 AM
My source tells me to expect 4 wheels, a frame, a swingarm, a seat and a 4-stroke powerplant. Will be released sometime in the future after today.

trueblue450
05-07-2003, 07:48 AM
I was told it might be red.. maybe....

lil400exman
05-07-2003, 07:54 AM
i heard it will have this hing called a engine and plastics and naaaaaaawwwwwwssssssss stickers on it LAMO!:eek: :rolleyes:

RuffRyder400ex
05-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Guy400
My source tells me to expect 4 wheels, a frame, a swingarm, a seat and a 4-stroke powerplant. Will be released sometime in the future after today.
correct

Stevie-D
05-07-2003, 08:21 AM

whos your source?! i gotta talk to him to find out more! is it gonna have plastic? rubber tires?!?! how about some a-arms and shocks:confused: :devil :p

UglyMotha™
05-07-2003, 08:26 AM
i'm sure honda's new quad will be powerd by gas:huh

on a lighter note, here's a joke for your reading pleasure

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.

"My, what big eyes you have, Mr.Wolf." The wolf jumps up and runs away.

Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this
time he is crouched behind a bush.

"My, what big ears you have, Mr.Wolf." Again the wolf jumps up and runs away.

About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.

"My, what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf."

With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off.....

I'm trying to poop!"

QuadTrix6
05-07-2003, 09:21 AM
waiting is torture :(

trueblue450
05-07-2003, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by UglyMotha
i'm sure honda's new quad will be powerd by gas:huh

on a lighter note, here's a joke for your reading pleasure

Little Red Riding Hood is skipping down the road when she sees a big bad wolf crouched down behind a log.

"My, what big eyes you have, Mr.Wolf." The wolf jumps up and runs away.

Further down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this
time he is crouched behind a bush.

"My, what big ears you have, Mr.Wolf." Again the wolf jumps up and runs away.

About two miles down the road Little Red Riding Hood sees the wolf again and this time he is crouched down behind a rock.

"My, what big teeth you have Mr. Wolf."

With that the wolf jumps up and screams, "Will you knock it off.....

I'm trying to poop!"

ahahahah.... thats sweet.

250x#93
05-07-2003, 12:08 PM
I gonna go with a dirtbike so I don't really worry bout the new quad that much, plus I know I can't afford it so it'll be just another quad to blow me away:devil

Stevie-D
05-07-2003, 01:47 PM
I know I can't afford it so it'll be just another quad to blow me away

true true

freakystone
05-07-2003, 03:52 PM

HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE COOL?

MOUSE
05-07-2003, 04:00 PM

your source is a very wise man :cool:

Guy400
05-07-2003, 11:16 PM
Originally posted by freakystone
HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE COOL? Yes, in fact, the Sharpie Marker Theft Ring told me so last night in a fan mail letter. Or was it a letter from those 2 kids you supposedly got drunk and beat up?

spincr4hire
05-08-2003, 01:13 AM
Originally posted by quader400
this is what i got from another web-site. i sure hope its true.

I just got off the phone with a salesman at Troy Racing and he says Honda is waiting until the summer maybe fall before they release their new quad. Since the Z400 came out they can't give away the 400EX and Honda wants to clear some more of them out of stock before they release the replacement. He says it is a 450 with an aluminum frame and the projected price is 6700.00 retail.

I heard about the same thing, plus a kick-start, no reverse, and a price right around $6K.

400grl
05-08-2003, 03:07 AM
:D

knighttime
05-08-2003, 03:17 AM
Originally posted by 400grl
:D

r u gonna buy one? :confused:

lil400exman
05-08-2003, 03:21 AM
well............................if componets off of my r will fit with a little work lets just say.........................i might get rid of the r................as i said myabe cause i love her alot.................:eek: its going to have to be awfully good...........:D :p

400grl
05-08-2003, 04:44 AM
I would sure like to - but I'll have to see how my fundage is at that time........my kiddos come first. ;)