PDA

View Full Version : Elka. please read Yahn

forum
05-06-2003, 06:58 AM
In an earlyier post I had said my Elka's wornt working well. My exact words were working like garbage. I was upset about other things so i took it out on my shocks. But. the rear IS working amazingly!! and the fronts are working ok. It was my fault why the fronts wernt working. totaly my fault. I had told them i was running housers when infact im running Lobo 2 style jrds. whitch makes a diference. The fronts still need more work but in now way should i have bashed them so bad. I apologize to elka and yahn. I've talked to other shocks companies and no one treats you better then elka. and If doug roll recomends ELka then they gotta be one of if not the best. Im sure a few of you people think elka told me to write this but that is not the case. In fact Yahn did say he say my post but still treated me with the utmost respect and helped me with everything. Im waiting for the phone call back as we speak. I will be a loyal elka rider for years to come. I just gotta remmeber to make sure i tell them exactly everything they need to know. I will give you a ride report when they come back from the shop. And will try and get a ride on a set of axis to compare. But like i said. the rear is better then anything i've tried so far. and i havent even touched the comp or rebound adjust yet.

I feel extremly bad. Elka has really been good to me. and i was acting like a child. thank you Yahn and Thank you Elka. By the way. If you read this yahn. please send me some huge elka stickers so i can putt them on my truck/trailer.

cdalejef
05-06-2003, 07:13 AM
Very well written!
I agree totally! Elka is the best vender I have ever delt with!!!

05-06-2003, 07:20 AM
please send me some huge elka stickers so i can putt them on my truck/trailer.

Yea where's my damn stickers :grr

Sorry but there was a need for a balance of good n bad :)

Still love my elka's

lil400exman
05-06-2003, 07:25 AM
axis:D i love mine cant beat them!:devil

05-06-2003, 07:27 AM
axis i love mine cant beat them!

LMFAO too funny :D

QuadTrix6
05-06-2003, 08:34 AM
I think we all know where i stand on this topic :D lol, J/P good to hear your shocks are working good. cause shocks def make riding much more enjoyable.. good luck with em..lata

john

05-06-2003, 10:02 AM
POS shocks......:o

dhines
05-08-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
Very well written!
I agree totally! Elka is the best vender I have ever delt with!!!

Yeah, no one else comes even close. I wouldn't even consider putting another brand of shocks on my machine. Their product is as good as or better than anything else out there and they stand behind it like no one else in this industry.