PDA

View Full Version : business names

mxracer111
05-06-2003, 03:02 AM
guys...... (and girls)..... i am a 20 year old college student... as some of you know, i am working on starting my own ATV business....mostly race quad stuff...but i will be mainly selling parts over the internet as well as ebay as i do now... but anyway...back to the point of this.... i need to come up with a good , catchy business name that no one else has yet....i havent had any good ideas yet that i liked...so now im turning to you for help.... id appreciate any serious ideas and help....thanks alot.....mxracer111@aol.com

p@iNn3ck
05-06-2003, 03:35 AM
Post some more about what you do/sell....
Maybe RPO...Race Parts Only?
FPI.... Fast Parts Inc.
QAS....Quick As Shi#
JAR..... Just Another Racer?
PUNK'd.... Parts Unlimited New Kid distribution
:blah

I like acronyms.....

Speed :devil Demon MX Parts

mxracer111
05-06-2003, 07:51 AM
well... i have been into quads since i was about 5, when i was 16 i got a job at a small local motorcycle shop.... since then, i have come to college and have in the meantime rented my own 3 bay garage in which i have been working out of just to make a few extra bucks to pay for my racing..... i work on quads, sell parts, new and used. if i dont have it at my shop i can probably get it for you. i am small and just 1 person getting started for now.... but i feel that it is what i want to do for my life and its time to get it all rolling..... once i get the business name and all that established i will be creating a website to advertise what i do.

as most of you know i am currently building myself a 400ex/yz conversion that looks just sick.... i will be advertising my services for sale in doing this convesion, i have a machine shop/ engine builder in the area that i am using for porting, etc. he is working on a 2 week turnaround which really helps me as well as my customers out.
i also have 250r/400ex solid stainless steel pivot bolts, custom aluminum seatlatches, and case savers being made for me, and many more parts in the works.
from shocks, to engine building, to maintenance, to parts....i am doing it all..... and really want to start to grow... but my first step is getting a business name that will really attract attention and be remembered.... so please...help me out...thanks alot! let me konw if you have any further questions on what i do

zephead400ex
05-06-2003, 09:08 AM
this one is taken but 'LZ Racing' is sweet!

peace

dirtslinger
05-06-2003, 11:31 AM
can u get parts for anything? I'm lookin to buy some rims and tires.

MATT

QuAdRaCeR244
05-06-2003, 11:36 AM
Quad Psycho:ermm:

"BLAHH"300!!
05-06-2003, 11:46 AM
iif you've heard of vicksburg ms,
then you know it as
"RIVER CITY" also knows as
"RED CARPET CITY"
you know, the mississippi river....red carpet is all about hospitality

the quad scene isn't real big hear, but i wish i had the experiance with all around customizing, fabricating parts, well what your talin about. if i did, and could get a buisiness started here, i'd call it
"RCR"..."RIVER CITY RACING"
or meybe RED CARPET RACING"
and yeah, i'd put red carpet on the show room floor.

magnolia motors (the magnolia state)
but there's already a magnolia marine here.

Quad18star
05-06-2003, 02:33 PM
Rocken' Racing ( already taken)
Berm Bangers Racing
Freeride Specialties
Racer Inc. ( already taken)
Motorsports North ( if you live up north somewhere)
Racer Central ( might already be taken)

wb300ex
05-07-2003, 02:43 AM
hey i don't know about a name but how about stock??

SeaN

EXDUNER127
05-07-2003, 04:25 AM
My business name im starting! Either- Trick Star Racing-or
Trick Star ATV-or Trix Star ATV what do u guys think? Im trying to post the pic, how do i resize the photo cuz it says its too big>