PDA

View Full Version : Im finished...

Striker49
05-05-2003, 10:39 AM
Sorry guys, but im through with riding. There is one more ride this July that Im plannin on going to at LBL, but it will prolly be the last. Due to financial situations of being $1500 and debating on whether to put money towards a quad or my truck, im just going to forget about a new quad. I had someone interested buyin the 250, but my parents would not let me sell it til I had enough to get the new bike. I also spent $500 on a system for my truck 2 weeks ago and that killed me, plus Im fixin to dual it out Wednesday. It also needs new lock buttons, headliner, and carpet...just little odds and ends.

I dont ride the 250 anymore anyways, my sisters are the only ones who touch it, plus I dont have the time to ride really.

I cant say how much Ill be round here from now on, but I would not expect to see me around here as much as in the past. I have a job now, do stuff on weekends with my friends, try to get dates...hasnt gone over good (8 no responses in 3 months...stupid ginches). This summer when Im finally out of school I will be raking hay on top of my employment at the pharmacy.

Its been a great year and a half and ive learned alot, got into some new things (image editing/photoshop), made some friends, said some things I shouldn't have...and who knows what else.

See you all around. :cool:

QuAdRaCeR244
05-05-2003, 10:43 AM
:( see ya. good luck with all that

RoadkillerRyan
05-05-2003, 10:46 AM
good luck

Brad
05-05-2003, 10:46 AM
even know i havnt been here long, i know of your work, and your damn good at it.

and good luck with the future cause the way it apears now, u got a good one coming.

peace:cool:

(ps. in the wallpaper section of pred500central.com there is a pred with the lights on and an american flag in the background is now my background, nice work)

05-05-2003, 10:52 AM
see ya later. i dont think i could just totally stop riding. but good luck.:cool:

lil400exman
05-05-2003, 10:54 AM
man u just keep getting worse and worse..........................go to the T.Q.S. and get a blaze and say your test riding it for a extended test...................... and never return it.................that'll help u man..............just ride!:eek:

Glow Plug
05-05-2003, 10:55 AM
man that really sucks, i hope to see you around from time to tiem and i hope that you'll be back into the sport soon man :D

honda400exrider
05-05-2003, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by QuAdRaCeR244
:( see ya. good luck with all that
Yeah sorry to hear you wont be around as much. But hopefully things will work out for the best with you.:cool:

Ralph
05-05-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Striker49
try to get

hehe,key word: Try, lol

j.k. hope you will beable to get back in it soon