PDA

View Full Version : stickers

Rebelrider10177
05-05-2003, 09:53 AM
My quad is looking plain right now. I was wondering if there is anyway you can get like a variety of stickers for free. I heard of people emailing companys and stuff like that but how do i go about gettin them and all.

HiperEX
05-05-2003, 10:07 AM
this is that i did i just tell them they have great products and i have a few of them and i would like to help support your company but haveing a few stickers to put on my quad something like that and give them your address

Rebelrider10177
05-05-2003, 12:15 PM
so you just go to there site and email them and tell them that and give them ur adress?

HiperEX
05-05-2003, 12:55 PM
yep thats what you do

"BLAHH"300!!
05-05-2003, 01:04 PM
i told em' i was a rookie racer, and had thier parts on my bike. and all that.

fmf has free stickers, you send them an envelop with your address, and they send em' in that. (might charge 2 bux.)

i can never get ITP to e-mail me back, or send me stickers.
it's an oval logo, with blue letters, white background, black outline.
if anyone has this sticker, let me know. pm me, and i'll give you my address..
i only need one. i have one already. it's on one of my back rim. i need one for the other rim.
i gatta say ONE one more time.

mxgirl
05-08-2003, 03:59 AM
I suggest you check out the company before you tell them...

"they have great products and i have a few of them and i would like to help support your company but haveing a few stickers to put on my quad"

We get emails like this all the time and find it annoying when people lie just to get something for free. It's one thing to just ask for some stickers and it's another if you lie saying you have some thing that you dont.