PDA

View Full Version : wnyoa race results

MEL
05-05-2003, 09:16 AM
congrats to 660bigdaddy and cbrslider for getting second in each of their classes. was anybody else there that i missed?

660bigdaddy
05-05-2003, 09:40 AM
here's the start of the vet class

MEL
05-05-2003, 10:32 AM
what flag did you start on? i must have been sleeping!

Steve-O
05-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by MEL
congrats to 660bigdaddy and cbrslider for getting second in each of their classes. was anybody else there that i missed?

yeah I took off one or two rows behind them.

the 4 stroke C class was huge!!

I'll probadly move to vet class next year. wtg guys

have anymore pics?

660bigdaddy
05-06-2003, 02:30 PM
ahhh man, i haven't even made a payment yet...:confused2

660bigdaddy
05-06-2003, 02:36 PM
starting line. 105 quads

(KN)GNCC91
05-06-2003, 04:04 PM
I also made my return to start the season.Congrats to Wayne Edwards, who went down with a broken leg last winter and still managed to get in great shape, and build a great quad, beat the odds and come back to have your best finish, 7th overall out of over a 100 entries, nice. NY races are excellent, they hace a minature national feel to them, I recommend anyone who can make one come out. They have long tracks with all types of terrain, bar codes for overall, cheap entrie fees, well run. Looking forward to next one. Kevin N.

CBRSLIDER
05-07-2003, 10:39 AM
I agree with Kevin. The WNYOA series is great. I live in North Central PA and travel quite a ways to go to these races. Why? Becuase they are that much fun and well run. If ya get a chance come on out. It's like a big family atmosphere. Everybody talks to everybody.

AND congrats to the Old and Slow guy, Wayne Edwards. Great comeback from being down and out. Gonna be a good year for ya 660bigdaddy. And to Chorizo for taking that big step to even try racing. Now you'll be hooked.

Finally, seems like we are going to have a pretty good showing at the Rausch GNCC from the WNYOA series. I talked to about 15-20 people at sunday's race that plan to make the trek down for the gncc. Good luck to all ya. Maybe I'll run into some of you. If not see ya at Fassett.

Ray
WNYOA #432

660bigdaddy
05-08-2003, 03:19 PM
ray i'll be there if i can find the place.
aaaah thanks guys. your making me blush:confused2 old dog gets a bone once in awhile..
talk about a good ride. kn was riding on a borrowed bike recovering from a broken hand and still finished in the top 5! how do you do that? and i won't even talk about what kind of shape he's in ... lol:macho