PDA

View Full Version : A couple action shots on our blaster

dirtmomma
05-05-2003, 08:16 AM
Well here's a couple of action shots courtesy of Matt Dillon photography. Have to add that in there so I don't get in trouble. This on is on the MX track gettin a "little" air.........

dirtmomma
05-05-2003, 08:18 AM
I think this one is one of my favorites.....see whats BEHIND me, Banshee,400EX!!!!!! This was a good race for me I think I took 2nd but it was quite awhile ago(Feb) so it's hard to remember!!!

05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
Is that bored to a 240 or something? becuz i know it would get stomped all over if it wasnt.. Is that you on it?

dirtmomma
05-05-2003, 03:02 PM
yeah thats me & the blaster has some porting & head work w/ some other goodies & it keeps up good w/ all of the other quads including 250R's depending on the rider. My husband can get it too sing on the track!!:)

QuadJunkies
05-05-2003, 07:23 PM
You go girl! Im glad to see another girl flacktrack lover here!lookin good.:cool: one nice thing about a smaller track, is its not always about power, but rider and holding your position..;) There was a Shee take last when I raced and a few times a 300ex won ..Any more pics ?

dirtmomma
05-06-2003, 03:08 AM
Originally posted by QuadJunkies
You go girl! Im glad to see another girl flacktrack lover here!lookin good.:cool: one nice thing about a smaller track, is its not always about power, but rider and holding your position..;) There was a Shee take last when I raced and a few times a 300ex won ..Any more pics ?

Thanks QJ!! Yeah it is alot about the rider on the smaller tracks definelty!! I do have more pics I'm getting ready to put some up on our webstie so I'll let ya know once thats done & you can go there, I sure as the hell won't be posting anymore of my 300 it seems like everyone wants to do a little bashing on that because of my shocks:huh they all think I got all kinds of $$ to go out & but new shocks LOL LOL OH well anyway check out the website later if ya want:) :)

QuadJunkies
05-06-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by dirtmomma
Thanks QJ!! Yeah it is alot about the rider on the smaller tracks definelty!! I do have more pics I'm getting ready to put some up on our webstie so I'll let ya know once thats done & you can go there, I sure as the hell won't be posting anymore of my 300 it seems like everyone wants to do a little bashing on that because of my shocks:huh they all think I got all kinds of $$ to go out & but new shocks LOL LOL OH well anyway check out the website later if ya want:) :) DirtMomma, just ignore the remarks about your shocks.;) You just gopout and have a good time racing ...thats what its all about right??? You and I have alot in common, you have a family of riders and racers and when you have 4-5 quads in one household,ther just isnt enough money to go around and get all the things you would like.. Heck my Boys bike is still all in stick form aside of tires. Im figuring I could spend an easy 2500.00 more on mine and same for the Predator and another 2000.00 in my Daughters before its all said and done but all in time........Now post some more of the 300 of yours!!:blah The 300ex is one fun quad

dirtmomma
05-06-2003, 03:36 AM
Yeah thats what I'm doing, I'd like to see some of these younger guys have to go buy all thier parts w/o Mom & Dads help!! Plus your right when it comes to all the quads we have, hell if they have 7 quads to take care of they wouldn't have all that nice stuff!!!! Yeah I'm sure my quad will hold up just fine for what I do w/ it for now. We have to do the priority shuffle when it comes to buying parts, the Blaster is the top priority & I guess the LEM is next in line seeing how they are the kids' quads & we have to keep them in good running order. I was telling the hubby I should just put the new arms on his 400 along w/ the spacers & hell I'd be set!!! LOL that went over like a lead balloon!!!:rolleyes: I'll just have to keep working on him hehehe well a MO on the manual is just fine & I'll be chatting w/ you. Say can you PM your address you have registered w/ MSN?? It says I need the rest.....QuadJunkies@??? to add you too my buddy list.

QuadJunkies
05-06-2003, 03:54 AM
DirtMomma, heres my addy tntkuna@msn.com Its QuadJunkies (Or Q.J.)....Ill get your book sent off within a few days.. Did you send me your Addy?I read alot of Pm's today....:o :confused2

dirtmomma
05-06-2003, 04:21 AM
yeah i pmed you my addy but if ya need it again let me know, hey I understand:confused2 :confused2 LOL LOL