PDA

View Full Version : Best Place to buy pro grip goggles ?

QuadTrix6
05-05-2003, 05:58 AM
Whats the cheapest place to get the pro grip goggles ? and deos any one run them how do they like the lens that fase from tinted to clear ? and whats the best model thanks

Razorback
05-05-2003, 06:21 AM
I run all Pro Grip goggles. I think they're the 3400 LS model (you can see them on RockyMountainATV.com. I just got mine from a local shop, because the price difference is neglible. I've got a couple pair with the light sensitive lenses and they work great during the day. I mean really great. I like them a lot. For night, they suck. They just don't get clear enough, so I bought a separate pair with a clear lens for night racing.

Don't get the cheaper models, go with a higher end one, because they are better. The shape, material and colors are all better and worth the extra $15 or so. They also breathe really well and the anti-fog lenses seem to work well.

05-05-2003, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by Razorback
I run all Pro Grip goggles. I think they're the 3400 LS model (you can see them on RockyMountainATV.com. I just got mine from a local shop, because the price difference is neglible. I've got a couple pair with the light sensitive lenses and they work great during the day. I mean really great. I like them a lot. For night, they suck. They just don't get clear enough, so I bought a separate pair with a clear lens for night racing.

Don't get the cheaper models, go with a higher end one, because they are better. The shape, material and colors are all better and worth the extra $15 or so. They also breathe really well and the anti-fog lenses seem to work well.

All that plus the carbon fiber framed ones are almost industructable.

Only downside I can see is that they use tear offs only and dont have a roll off setup.

Try the rainbow lens at night its an experience :D

p@iNn3ck
05-05-2003, 06:30 AM
Ditto.....

Don't have multiple pairs like Razorback, but the one pair I have is great! I'd agree they are great during the day, and don't get clear enough for night, but we hardley ride at night anymore, so. Also agree buy the higher model, and just buy em local, save the shipping.

So basically I second Razorback's post completely.:D

Razorback
05-05-2003, 06:32 AM
Originally posted by 440EX4me
All that plus the carbon fiber framed ones are almost industructable.

Only downside I can see is that they use tear offs only and dont have a roll off setup.

Try the rainbow lens at night its an experience :D

LOL. Yeah, maybe I need to try that rainbow lens at night :devil

I've got a pair of the carbon fiber ones and they are indeed sweet. Haven't had to test the durability of them yet, but they look great.

QuadTrix6
05-05-2003, 07:45 AM
are the 3200s;s with the dual lens any good, my brother is gonna get the 3400 carbon with the tinting lens but i don't wanna ghet the same pair what do you think of the 3200's with the rainbow lens :confused: