PDA

View Full Version : Lacey/Waretown WARNING!!!

CronicArt
05-04-2003, 03:56 AM
I just talked to one our friends on the Lacey township police force about the upcoming holiday weekend. He told me that both Lacey and Waretown will be out in full force. Lacey will have ten units patroling the entire area. They have written permission from three out of four land owners to write criminal tresspass summonses. This means you will be required to show up in court and it will go on your criminal record. The fines are much steeper and your atv/dirtbike will be impounded. I'm not sure the exact consiquences in a criminal tresspass charge but I know it's a much bigger hassle than just a warning or a regular ticket. I asked why we are being such a big target and he tells me it's because of all the people getting hurt and/or killed out there. So far there has been 4 helicopter rides already this season just in this area alone. Alot of the locals I talk to are not happy that thier favorite play areas are being taken away. They blame it all on out of town riders with no respect for the land or safety. So I don't think they will be very friendly if you run across one of them. If you do come out to ride be very carefull. Alot of the rednecks in the area carry guns in there trucks and I personally know a few that carry side arms while riding. I'm not trying to scare anyone. I'm just letting you know whats up in the area. I tattoo alot of these people so I have a good ear out for the info. So thats the latest whats up!

Ride with your head not above it!!!!

4wheelboy
05-04-2003, 02:21 PM
sooo cops will be patroling georges and forkit river?

CronicArt
05-04-2003, 05:32 PM
Yes, cops will be patroling Georges all the way to the end of the pole road. There hasn't really been any out by Georges so far, but the closer the holiday comes the more you'll see them.
As a matter of fact today a kid ripped his 125 between a small group of 4 and 5 year old kids that were playing in the sand by thier fathers truck out by the pond. The children were locals and the kid on the 125 was chased down and made to go back and apolagize to the fathers. He was also warned he would be thrown out. Thats a little bit of the locals protecting thier woods.:D

05-04-2003, 07:16 PM
A quote

"The city boyz should stay up north where they belong if they know whats good for em"

Do watch out for the guy with the "side arm" cause he dont like you guys much LOL allways talking bout burning your trucks and stuff for trespassing. :D

Memorial weekend there is nuts and you prob couldnt pay me enough to show up there, tried it once a couple years ago early on friday and there were just too many idiots for me so I left early.

Its so close to here but I just seem to like it less and less as it get more and more crowded. This place was it 10 years ago but its just not the same anymore, and it used to be a lot "friendlier" too.

4wheelboy
05-05-2003, 09:42 AM
dont they call the dude with the side arm squidly or squid or somthing:confused: ??????

CronicArt
05-05-2003, 03:48 PM
I couldn't tell you who carries and who don't. That would give away the surprise.:D Squid wasn't happy when I told him about the 2 or 3 dollars. He's one of the locals that helps George out with the property. I'm not harpin' on the money thing, don't worry.:blah

05-05-2003, 04:31 PM
I couldn't tell you who carries and who don't. That would give away the surprise. LMAO you making it sound like the wild west :) Well I guess its west of the parkway anyhow :D

CronicArt
05-05-2003, 09:28 PM
LOL! That sure would make people a little more considerate though. I can think of a couple of crank cases I'd like to put on a lead diet! That, would make northern boys ride somewhere else! :devil

02Yellow400
05-06-2003, 11:35 AM
Ive been there the last 2 memorial day weekends. Yeah there are cops there but your allowed to wheel your truck as long as it is registered and insured. Quads they will bust if you are caught. But trucks are fine. I will be there

4wheelboy
05-06-2003, 02:50 PM
can any one tell me how to get to engine block with out goin through that road that is flooded with like 3 feet of water. I heard that theres a quad trail like 100ft down the parkwway from where 3 hole is

CronicArt
05-06-2003, 03:16 PM
You have to go through state property to get there. Actually the other side of engine block is state property. But any way! Leave 3 hole going down the pole road. Stay on pole road going around the right hand turn. I think it's the second intersection. The road to your right is red. Thats red road( wonder why ). Take that out to the powerlines. The first thing you'll see is a big pond, go around that to the right and just follow it till you come to the other side of engine block. GOOD LUCK!!!:devil

4wheelboy
05-07-2003, 08:19 AM
ok thanx man ill try to remeber that