PDA

View Full Version : Mxbubs And His Quad!!

brokenhalo
05-03-2003, 03:56 PM
As some of you know me by Kerri (his bonde hair blue eyed angel), I now have a screen name on here too. Ya'll please buy this damn quad from him before I have to kill him if I even hear him talk about getting back on this thing. He is getting rid of it because he thinks thats what I want (and cause he is in pain). So, please do me a favor and someone buy this damn thing!!!

:D

killed300ex
05-03-2003, 04:00 PM
its not a damn thing ita highly tuned peace of machenery(sp?) lol wish i had the money to buy it iv seen pics looks really nice good luck selling it
killed

05-03-2003, 04:11 PM
whhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipiisssssssssssss sssssssshhhhhhhhhh

he is gonan regret it

Pappy
05-03-2003, 04:12 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
whhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiipiisssssssssssss sssssssshhhhhhhhhh

he is gonan regret it

not the whip:devil id sell the chic before the quad:eek: :blah

Mxbubs
05-03-2003, 04:16 PM
LOL....thank everyone for emailing her....it work.:D

Ralph
05-03-2003, 04:17 PM
why make him sell it? why should he give up what he realy likes to do? maybe you should sell all your shoes:blah

Mxbubs
05-03-2003, 04:19 PM
LOL.....she's mad now.....

Im selling it for many reasons. On my own.:D

But I do like her happy.:D

05-03-2003, 04:20 PM
haha 4 months from now ull be like what to build now

brokenhalo
05-03-2003, 04:21 PM
Now look here all you hostile freakin quad addicts!!! Did I say that I was making him sell it. I was the one with him that helped him and sent checks to ppl paying for crap when he built this bike. SO ya'll need to shut your damn mouths and get a freakin cluse before you jump all over this girls ***!!!! I always told him to keep it if he wanted to, and he did. I am not like some of your girlfriends that make ya'll choose your bike or your girl....I know all you dogs would choose your quads. Some ppl on here just learn when enough is enough! :devil

Pappy
05-03-2003, 04:23 PM
my anti woman b!tching ears just went friggon nutz:mad:

Mxbubs
05-03-2003, 04:24 PM
Something about spending 14K on a bike in 2 years that upsets girls......

Dont know why. Anyone?:D

Ralph
05-03-2003, 04:24 PM
so ur just doing the "im not gonna make u sell it but... i would be realy disapointed with you if you didnt":devil

CHAUNCY
05-03-2003, 04:25 PM
Hey bubs do you still got the rear 250r rotor ? If you could shoot me a PM or reply in the wanted forum it would be great:D

05-03-2003, 04:25 PM
:eek:

Tommy 17
05-03-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
my anti woman b!tching ears just went friggon nutz:mad:

join the club....

then they wonder y people blow their brains out!!!!

brokenhalo
05-03-2003, 04:26 PM
He can do what he wants to do....I am not making him do anything at all. I am not even with him right now. Like I said, some people just know when enough is enough. And you all just dont know all the crap we went through to get this bike done. But if he keeps it thats fine, and when he gets hurt again, I will just say....I told you so hard head...and I dont wanna hear your whining!! HAHAHHA.....MXBUBS you know......DITTO!!!! :devil

Mxbubs
05-03-2003, 04:29 PM
Baby, I have never seen a thread grow this fast.

thats a awesome picture

Pappy
lmfao....bubs ill teach ya how its done if ya'd like...14k in two years...pashhh try double that in 1:devil you must not be that good in the sack...my ol lady aint b!tched that much in 17 years:eek:

and before you get all "woman" on me....im yankin yer chain:devil

Tommy 17
05-03-2003, 04:31 PM
lmfao pappy!!! hahaha

05-03-2003, 04:32 PM
lmao

Ralph
05-03-2003, 04:33 PM
lmfao....bubs ill teach ya how its done if ya'd like...14k in two years...pashhh try double that in 1 you must not be that good in the sack...my ol lady aint b!tched that much in 17 years

and before you get all "woman" on me....im yankin yer chain

this might not make sence but i reareanged all the words in that qoute and wrote this.

lmfao....... ...
try my ol sack before you get all b!tched.:devil if ya'd like ill double yer chain. lady aint yankin on me that much in 17 years :devil . you must not be that good in the bubs. pashhh im done in 1...... :eek: woman teach ya how two in years and that it's 14k .

Pappy
05-03-2003, 05:00 PM
lmfao...that does sound like me when im hammered:devil

Ralph
05-03-2003, 05:12 PM
wi whiped a little something up for you guys:p >--<ITS A JOKE>--<

OutlawEX
05-03-2003, 07:14 PM
not the whip:devil id sell the chic before the quad:eek: :blah

Mxbubs
05-03-2003, 09:38 PM
Rolling on the floor laughing my a** off!

K_Fulk
05-04-2003, 01:38 AM
Women are never happy. Keep the quad.

JTRtrx250r
05-04-2003, 01:59 AM
:eek: :eek2: ,mine knows I'M happier w/ the quads......thats why I keep her!!... lmao:blah :macho :D

brokenhalo
05-04-2003, 05:40 AM
Ya'll be nice to poor MXBUBS...the has a broke ankle....broke quad and ya'll now think that he's whipped!!!! HAHAHAH :devil

Mxbubs
05-04-2003, 05:59 AM
I think most of you guys would be whipped if you had what I have....hehehehe.:D

brokenhalo
05-04-2003, 06:08 AM
Ya'll think that the Lion thing fits MXBUBS???

Ralph
05-04-2003, 06:31 AM
you just made it alot lot worse

Ralph
05-04-2003, 06:34 AM
:D

Pappy
05-04-2003, 06:38 AM
i know its probly the angle of that picture....but i bet you could rest a beer can on her forehead with noooo problems:devil if so....keep her...they dont come easy:blah

muhahahhaaa....bubs in the lion pic...rotflmgdao:D

AtvMxRider
05-04-2003, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by Mxbubs

um no!:rolleyes: don't let a woman run your life man.

Glow Plug
05-04-2003, 12:03 PM

i'd still rather have the quad...... girls go but a quad will always be there :)

QuadTrix6
05-04-2003, 12:11 PM

:huh

brokenhalo
05-04-2003, 12:58 PM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
i'd still rather have the quad...... girls go but a quad will always be there :)

Ya think so huh??? What happens when you blow the motor or wreck it and then you cant ride anymore???? You will be sitting home wishing that you had a girl then!!!! :devil

Pappy
05-04-2003, 01:02 PM
naaa...thats when the buddies come over and drink beer...and if it gets lonely ya call a hooker...or the fat chic down the street:devil

SGA
05-04-2003, 01:17 PM
Well now, I think that MXbubs should.....
Oh heck no , I'm not even going there! I already got one
be-atching at home, I dont need one on here too:D

05-04-2003, 02:00 PM
a quad can always be fixed with pretty much no stress, in fact i like spending money on my quad,when its broke u still have fun buying new parts or cleaning it, when u dont wanna be around it u just leave it in the garage

AtvMxRider
05-04-2003, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by brokenhalo
Ya think so huh??? What happens when you blow the motor or wreck it and then you cant ride anymore???? You will be sitting home wishing that you had a girl then!!!! :devil

Thats what hookers are for :blah .

K_Fulk
05-04-2003, 04:43 PM
Bubs can make his own decisions, but in the last 4 years my wife/girlfriend has given me way more troubles tan the quad ever could. And the woman is more expensive than the quad.

Pappy
05-04-2003, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by K_Fulk
Bubs can make his own decisions, but in the last 4 years my wife/girlfriend has given me way more troubles tan the quad ever could. And the woman is more expensive than the quad.

yeah...cuz if the quad was runnin ruff and needed a tune up...no biggie...

i geuss the only thing similiar between quads and women is that to make them run better they both need an oversized piston:eek:

K_Fulk
05-04-2003, 05:07 PM
lmao:cool:

lil400exman
05-05-2003, 03:17 AM

i geuss the only thing similiar between quads and women is that to make them run better they both need an oversized piston:eek:
thats what rico told him................pappy does not know from expereince............:eek:

Pappy
05-05-2003, 03:22 AM
:rolleyes: i didnt check rico's manhood for comparison....ill see if he will send you a picture of it and directions on what its for:eek: lmao

dirtmomma
05-05-2003, 03:56 AM

:o :o :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: LOL LOL an agrument online I love it hahaha i think I should get my hubby to sign up on here then we can argue online hahaha!!!!! Just stick w/ him Halo, don't dogg his quad, hell get out there & ride & race w/ HIM!!!!!! Good luck!!!!:blah

JHF219
05-05-2003, 04:39 AM
damn this thread is off the hook !! sounds like someone is having homefront issues !! if my G/F ever suggested selling the quad i would have think about selling her !

But she wouldnt do that she has as much time and money in it as i do !! when im in need of a part and strapped on cash(which doesnt happen very often) she will buy the part just so i can race again!!

Pappy
05-05-2003, 04:47 AM
naaa..its thier duty to be the responsible ones:D atleast thats what mine tells me:( :blah

JHF219
05-05-2003, 05:32 AM
i agree man do you know how much trouble i would be in if it werent for her to keep me in line !!

PhilMoore
05-05-2003, 06:23 AM
Thats kinda stinks.

My wife is just the opposite. Every once in a while I will threaten to sell one of my quads or her Blaster (She never rides it anymore), and she won't let me. The other day I told her I was getting a dirtbike, and she said "oh really". I don't think she believed me. Anyway, I came home with it friday, and I told her I need to sell something because the shed is full. She said "nope" not selling anything. I am going to sell my NX650 though. She hates motorbikes, but loves 3 and 4 wheelers.

05-05-2003, 07:33 AM
Damn thanx guys I needed to find this thread today :D its the best in a long time.

Women is like quads in a lot of ways :)

You just have to break them in right ;) :macho

Bubs that a nice girl you got there, but (ooooh noooo theres a but) maybe you were too easy during break in :D :devil :macho

Next time try riding her hard from the start cause they seem to handle the stresses better later on. :devil :D ;)

BTW Mine is well aware of who goes first LMFAO

And got to love that "fat chick down the street" thing pappy.

05-05-2003, 07:41 AM
Anyone remember this ;)

10 Best reasons to to marry your quad (OK I got about twenty more but I'm keeping it short)

1> It doesnt mind if you ride other quads, and yes even ride them hard.
2> When you are just getting finished working on her she never asks for or reminds you of the things you didnt do yet.
3> Itsallways on all fours.
4> You can ride her all day for 5.00 in fuel (ok 25 for the good stuff)
5> your quad really appreciates a good portin and polishin
6> when it gets to looking a little old and beat up new plastics are only 150.00+ not 5000.00+
7> If you just take her for a quick run she will never complain and must somehow understand your busy
8> It dont mind sleeping in the garage or trailer (but never leave her out side cause she gets rusty and squeeks)
9> If it ever gets too loud all you need to do is put back her stock muffler. (try that on your wife)
10> It wont cost you half your lifes accomplishments and savings if you trade her in for a better running higher performance one.

QuadTrix6
05-05-2003, 07:43 AM
nice ^^ :D

Pappy
05-05-2003, 07:57 AM
440 i printed yer top 10 and taped it to the wifes monitor:devil

05-05-2003, 08:29 AM
Girls come and go just like beer thru my fridge...:o

Just remember this....no matter how good lookin a girl is..there's always,,,,,,,ALLLWAYS...some guy out there that's tired of puttin up with her chit....:devil

halo...you wanna take a ride wit da macho man??????:devil

Mxbubs
05-05-2003, 10:41 AM
hahaha......she is really a sweet girl, I dont like b*****s. We made a deal, she quit smoking, I quit riding.....haha.:D

Glow Plug
05-05-2003, 10:50 AM

it's still gonig to be there when your read to start at it again it won't mind waiting a few weeks or months and it won't whine and b*tch that you don't spend enough time with it :)

Ralph
05-05-2003, 10:57 AM
hahaha......she is really a sweet girl, I dont like b*****s. We made a deal, she quit smoking, I quit riding.....haha.:D

WHAAAAT?

cigerates arent a addiction... U EVER SUCK D*ck for cigerates? i didnt think so. Quads, they are an addiction....

anyways, leave it up to here to quite smoking, just say things like " I just saw my old friend from highschool and she has been smoking {add amount of cigerets smoked a day} and she looks horrible now. Her face is wrinkyler then my....

brokenhalo
05-05-2003, 11:28 AM
Bubs is lying to ya'll. I have not made a deal to quit smoking....as a matter of fact, he comes outside and sucks those cancer sticks with me. So dont let him fool ya'll at all.....:eek:

AtvMxRider
05-05-2003, 11:32 AM

Man you are making a fool of yourself over this girl. Just thought I would be the one to tell ya:ermm: .

nismo
05-05-2003, 11:37 AM
He can do what he wants to do....I am not making him do anything at all. I am not even with him right now. Like I said, some people just know when enough is enough. And you all just dont know all the crap we went through to get this bike done. But if he keeps it thats fine, and when he gets hurt again, I will just say....I told you so hard head...and I dont wanna hear your whining!! HAHAHHA.....MXBUBS you know......DITTO!!!! :devil

what doesnt kill us makes us stronger:devil

JHF219
05-05-2003, 11:39 AM
Anyone else get the feeling that maybe MXBubs and Brokenhalo could be the same people ? i get this strange feeling that they are??!!

Bill Fuller
05-05-2003, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
Man you are making a fool of yourself over this girl. Just thought I would be the one to tell ya:ermm: . My thoughts exactly,I wouldn't sell any thing if she can't handle what you do then kick her ***** to the curb!! She isn't that good looking so she must have other talents.I wouldn't care if she if she could make my ba!!s do the windmill I still would NOT give up what I love.She will be gone before you know it.

Ralph
05-05-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
My thoughts exactly,I wouldn't sell any thing if she can't handle what you do then kick her ***** to the curb!! She isn't that good looking so she must have other talents.I wouldn't care if she if she could make my ba!!s do the windmill I still would NOT give up what I love.She will be gone before you know it.

now that was jus harsh,

JTRtrx250r
05-05-2003, 12:15 PM
Mxbubs.....you're catchin all kinds of flak,lol,the dudes just dont wanna see ya get hosed,especially from a chick,if mine wanted me to off my quad,the chit would fly;) good luck to ya man:D

F-16Guy
05-05-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
WHAAAAT?

cigerates arent a addiction... U EVER SUCK D*ck for cigerates? i didnt think so. Quads, they are an addiction....

Whoa!! I like to take the ol' quad out as much as the next guy, but I ain't smokin' no pole to do it!!!:eek2:

JTRtrx250r
05-05-2003, 12:56 PM
whoa :huh are you telling us you used your knee-pads before you had the quad and thats how you got it:eek2: :huh :huh,you coulda walked dogs or mowed lawns,lol:D

JHF219
05-05-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
WHAAAAT?

anyways, leave it up to here to quite smoking, just say things like " I just saw my old friend from highschool and she has been smoking {add amount of cigerets smoked a day} and she looks horrible now. Her face is wrinkyler then my....

Sorry to tell you this but you might be the only one on this board that has sucked D**k to ride a quad i dont think that its worth that much to me yeah its addicting but dont know if i would take it to that level !!:ermm: :blah

Just messing with you

Pappy
05-05-2003, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Whoa!! I like to take the ol' quad out as much as the next guy, but I ain't smokin' no pole to do it!!!:eek2:

rotflmgdao:eek:

Martin Blair
05-05-2003, 01:03 PM
you need to keep the quad and sell the girl. find someone who can appreciate all that work you put into that 426

AtvMxRider
05-05-2003, 01:05 PM
MXBubs acts like she is the only girl with a ***** left in the world. Man get rid of her and ride. There are plenty of women out there.

JHF219
05-05-2003, 01:09 PM
she seems awfully testy just from the few post i have read that she has made !! woman is on a rampage or some chit maybe its that time ? hell i dont know !! but Bubs watch your arse and your other parts she might take them off !!

Ralph
05-05-2003, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by JHForman250R
Sorry to tell you this but you might be the only one on this board that has sucked D**k to ride a quad i dont think that its worth that much to me yeah its addicting but dont know if i would take it to that level !!:ermm: :blah

Just messing with you
:o

JTRtrx250r
05-05-2003, 01:22 PM
man ,these treads always take a turn for the worst:rolleyes: lol

Ryan
05-05-2003, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by Bill Fuller
My thoughts exactly,I wouldn't sell any thing if she can't handle what you do then kick her ***** to the curb!! She isn't that good looking so she must have other talents.I wouldn't care if she if she could make my ba!!s do the windmill I still would NOT give up what I love.She will be gone before you know it.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Mxbubs, get rid of the trash :eek: .

SGA
05-05-2003, 01:33 PM
This is getting better than Jerry Springer:eek:

AtvMxRider
05-05-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by SGA
This is getting better than Jerry Springer:eek:

I wonder if they live in a trailer park?

Guy400
05-05-2003, 02:08 PM
I hate to rain on this parade but brokenhalo and Mxbubs are on the EXACT same computer:eek2:

Looks like bubs came down with a case of the Freakystone's...

JHF219
05-05-2003, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by Guy400
I hate to rain on this parade but brokenhalo and Mxbubs are on the EXACT same computer:eek2:

Looks like bubs came down with a case of the Freakystone's...

I originally stated that i felt they were the same people !! for someone who hates thier BF so much why would she share a PC with him ?

05-05-2003, 02:11 PM
they cant share a computer:huh

JHF219
05-05-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by freeride132
they cant share a computer:huh

Did you bother to read all of this ?? seriously as badly as she talked about him ? why would she even be around him ?? i think she is on her way to ricos house now :eek2:

Ralph
05-05-2003, 02:23 PM

"IM not eaven with him right now"

:eek2:

but why did he post that pic of himself in the lion thing:confused:

JHF219
05-05-2003, 02:25 PM
maybe the wreck took a harder toll on him then we first thought?? he has gone skitzo !?(sp)

Guy400
05-05-2003, 02:27 PM
All I can tell you guys is this, I went through this thread page by page and looked at the IP's. Bubs' IP and halo's IP are the same everytime they reply. Whether bubs is suffering from some type of split personality/gender identity problem or they're both using his PC, I don't know.

AtvMxRider
05-05-2003, 02:49 PM
All I can tell you guys is this, I went through this thread page by page and looked at the IP's. Bubs' IP and halo's IP are the same everytime they reply. Whether bubs is suffering from some type of split personality/gender identity problem or they're both using his PC, I don't know.

I don't know Guy I just wish they would both go away.....:rolleyes:

JHF219
05-05-2003, 02:53 PM
I dont want bubs to go away he has a lot of useful info that can be offered to the site and dont want him to leave i would like for his split personality or better half or whatever to go away !! but i like the stuff that bubs has posted !!

JTRtrx250r
05-05-2003, 03:01 PM
MXBubs.......I'd never let a woman talk that way to me/about me that I wasn't diddelin",if shes at your pad ,on your pc,then you're whipped or still sufferin' from the bail.......

SGA
05-05-2003, 04:03 PM

Wow! Another twist! This really is getting better than Jerry Springer. Mad girlfriends, split personalities, whens the side squeeze coming into the picture?:D

400grl
05-05-2003, 04:12 PM
Yeah - like 5th wheel! Where's the porn chick that comes in to try to break everyone up???

BTW - you guys had me rolling laughing so hard!!!!:D :p :D

05-05-2003, 04:26 PM
440 i printed yer top 10 and taped it to the wifes monitor LMAO now just get a pic or vid of her when she reads it. I had to have recited that at least 10 times to her, no doubt she gets the idea :)

U EVER SUCK D*ck for cigerates? i didnt think so. Quads, they are an addiction.... OMG WTF you thinking. This is just plain wrong :eek2: :huh

Bubs you need to get this stuff straightend out dude, dont want to see ya licken no pole like that other member :D :cool: :devil

F-16Guy
05-05-2003, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by 400grl
Yeah - like 5th wheel! Where's the porn chick that comes in to try to break everyone up???

That chick was a FREAK!! Yeah baby!

400grl
05-05-2003, 05:04 PM
Yeah - too bad she was a bagger.......:D

F-16Guy
05-05-2003, 05:15 PM
O.K., I think I'm going to regret this, but what's a bagger? Oh, wait, are you talkin about her face?

Pappy
05-05-2003, 10:58 PM
ummm....brokenhalo and his right hand the same person:confused:

Bill Fuller
05-06-2003, 01:58 AM
ummm....brokenhalo and his right hand the same person:confused: Yes and he is professionaly sponsered by Jerkins hand lotion and Palmolive soap:D :eek2:

JHF219
05-06-2003, 03:25 AM
pappy i think you hit the nail on the head with that statement !!

Pappy
05-06-2003, 03:29 AM
im not hittin no "heads" in this thread:macho

bubs has stepped in it:confused2 and now he must "HANDle" it on his own.

i hope he has the enrgy and doesnt"PETER" out:scary:

i wonder if he has a police record....5 FINGER discount maybe:confused:

lmfao....bubs im glad im not you:blah

JHF219
05-06-2003, 03:55 AM
im not hittin no "heads" in this thread:macho

bubs has stepped in it:confused2 and now he must "HANDle" it on his own.

i hope he has the enrgy and doesnt"PETER" out:scary:

i wonder if he has a police record....5 FINGER discount maybe:confused:

lmfao....bubs im glad im not you:blah

I think you have seen Austin Powers too much !!

400grl
05-06-2003, 04:37 AM
Yeah - I was referring to her face....lol! ;)

Mxbubs
05-06-2003, 07:36 AM
Hey Corry, everything worked out PERFECTLY. Funny how things dont always go as bad as you fear they will.:D

Mxbubs
05-06-2003, 08:15 AM
See what I mean?:D

Pappy
05-06-2003, 08:32 AM
bubs needs this:devil

AtvMxRider
05-06-2003, 08:37 AM
See what I mean?:D

Yeah it looks like she has you wrapped......:rolleyes:

monkeyboy
05-06-2003, 08:46 AM
iz mxbubys gurl frend a ghost:scary: hers dosnt hav no colord skin:cool:

MOUSE
05-06-2003, 09:24 AM
bubs kinda reminds me of the guy that played on ROAD TRIP

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/road_trip/_group_photos/dj_qualls12.jpg

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=571546

JHF219
05-06-2003, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by MOUSE
bubs kinda reminds me of the guy that played on ROAD TRIP

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/dreamworks_skg/road_trip/_group_photos/dj_qualls12.jpg

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/attachment.php?s=&postid=571546

OMG i think we have found the infanmous Monkeyboy??!! :ermm:

j/p

boonovies
05-06-2003, 09:31 AM
**** hubs, yall are from lafayette?

i saw the acadiana zoo on the lion.. i got pissed on my the lion there.. the sign warning you not to tease them is there cuz of me!

JTRtrx250r
05-06-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by boonovies
**** hubs, yall are from lafayette?

i saw the acadiana zoo on the lion.. i got pissed on my the lion there.. the sign warning you not to tease them is there cuz of me! huh:huh .....lol

Guy400
05-06-2003, 10:12 AM
Originally posted by JTRtrx250r
huh:huh .....lol My thoughts exactly...lmao:D

Bill Fuller
05-06-2003, 10:37 AM
Originally posted by monkeyboy
iz mxbubys gurl frend a ghost:scary: hers dosnt hav no colord skin:cool: And she needs to lay off that peroxide what color is that hair.(I can't believe I'm using a monkeyboy quote but he beat me to it:confused2 )

boonovies
05-06-2003, 10:38 AM
i went to the zoo with my neice.. and she started picking on the lion.. and he was walking around.. well he came near us and my niece walked away.. well he turns around and lets it fly, and of course gets me.

so i ran to the front office and i was like i need towels and they are like why and i told them and they busted out laughing.

well i go back a year later and they have a sign up saying dont tease the lions because they will mark their territory.

JHF219
05-06-2003, 10:41 AM
sounds like the lion OWNED YOU !!

Mxbubs
05-06-2003, 02:30 PM
Originally posted by boonovies
i went to the zoo with my neice.. and she started picking on the lion.. and he was walking around.. well he came near us and my niece walked away.. well he turns around and lets it fly, and of course gets me.

so i ran to the front office and i was like i need towels and they are like why and i told them and they busted out laughing.

well i go back a year later and they have a sign up saying dont tease the lions because they will mark their territory.

Yeah, Willy tried to spray us too. Luckily, he's got poor aim.