PDA

View Full Version : Paul Koontz Racing?

breadman400ex
05-03-2003, 03:50 PM
anybody know paul koontz racing's new website address?? it used to be pkoffroadracing.com but I heard he has a new address now... does anyone know what it is?

breadman400ex
05-04-2003, 02:09 AM
bump

breadman400ex
05-04-2003, 03:55 AM
bump

MotoXC33
05-04-2003, 03:55 AM
I raced the Parsons XC yesterday. They had a board up that said his new site was www.koontzadventures.com, but I'm not sure that it's up yet. I couldn't get on it anyway.
So when are you going to hit the trails with me and chino?

breadman400ex
05-04-2003, 03:57 AM
lol... good question... when ever I can get a day off.. and have the gas money for my truck to drive to preston co. you live near chino?

MotoXC33
05-04-2003, 04:03 AM
Yeah it's a 10 minute ride on a dirt road or a 15 minute drive on the main road. I know what you mean, I work out of town and never know when i'm gonna be in.
After July 1st I think it is. It's a mandatory rule that you have to have a rear number plate on your quad to race pauls series. He announced it yesterday. I bought a new one of a guy selling stuff out of his trailor. 6 bux for the plate and 2 bux for the numbers

breadman400ex
05-04-2003, 04:06 AM
yeah chino was telling me something about that.... guess I will have to get one now too.... I've only raced in two of the races though... not very good... lol

my number is 424

MotoXC33
05-04-2003, 04:11 AM
my number is 33. I finished 7 of 21 yesterday. I got behind a pile up in the first turn and had to wait on them to get cleared out. Then spun up every hill and had to have help at least one time every lap. I ran half worn xct's on the back. It was a new set of rear tires race. The hills where steep and slick. It was hard to get traction. Well man I gotta get going soon. I'm workin in Middleburg Heights, Ohio tonight. It's near Cleveland. I have to meet a guy in Uniontown then we are going up there. I'm not sure what I'll have to do or where I'll do it the rest of the week. But I'll catch ya later man. I'm Pretty sure I'll race Tunnelton Sat. though. I have to leave again next sunday and they usually have me home at least a day or two before I go out for the next week.