PDA

View Full Version : Nerf bar Rescues?

kawasaki_ridah
05-02-2003, 05:55 PM
How many ppl here having accidently slipped there foot fwrd and it would have broke like mine but the nerfs caught it, and how did it happen?

JUSTINcredible
05-02-2003, 05:59 PM
I was riding through a plowed field and my foot fell off and my nerfs most likley saved it

Narly R
05-02-2003, 06:03 PM
Well i FINALLY got nerfs so im exited to try them out! I havent had any for like 2 years and I never had a accident (well none too serious) but now that Im going to race more I need to have them1 Man Kawasakiridah I can belive that happened to ya! I feel for ya man!Your going to get nerfs right............:rolleyes:

DEAL
05-03-2003, 03:11 AM
I ran over my leg before but my riding boots saved me from having a broken ankle.

toby400ex
05-03-2003, 12:09 PM
I dont think ill be getting nerf bars, the last time i had them they about stopped me from saving the quad from rolling down a hill.I put my foot out to catch it from rolling and my foot got caught in the nets.

kawasaki_ridah
05-04-2003, 04:29 AM
Originally posted by Narly R
Well i FINALLY got nerfs so im exited to try them out! I havent had any for like 2 years and I never had a accident (well none too serious) but now that Im going to race more I need to have them1 Man Kawasakiridah I can belive that happened to ya! I feel for ya man!Your going to get nerfs right............:rolleyes:

yeah i am going to order some AC

bluebaron
05-04-2003, 05:13 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex
I dont think ill be getting nerf bars, the last time i had them they about stopped me from saving the quad from rolling down a hill.I put my foot out to catch it from rolling and my foot got caught in the nets.

i would rather risk rolling and breaking some plastic, then my leg:rolleyes:

QuadTrix6
05-04-2003, 05:31 AM
Originally posted by banshee_ex07
i would rather risk rolling and breaking some plastic, then my leg:rolleyes:

i agree they save me all the time :o

kawasaki_ridah
05-04-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by toby400ex

you will be rideing alot sooner if you save your leg rather than the quad

Nausty
05-04-2003, 09:11 AM
my nerfs have saved my feet lots of times and plus I don't freak out if my foot is about to slip in a race and let off the gas. Right when I got my 400 my foot slipped and I ran over my foot. Couldn't walk for 2 or 3 days.

kawasaki_ridah
05-04-2003, 09:20 AM
the big reason i broke my leg is hiting a jump 3rd gear pinned and it slipping off i was i would have just had it ran over