PDA

View Full Version : bad car accident by my house

JUSTINcredible
05-02-2003, 05:48 PM
I live by a hwy where the speed limit is 65mph and there is an intersection that goes through it with just stop sign and this is praticly in the middle of town and its really hard to see other cars coming cuz the Hwy goes around a corner and there is alot of trees in the way and everything.. but any ways for the 2nd time this week and like the 5th time just this year a car that was turning onto the Hwy got nailed on the driver side at probley about 65-70 mph.. they had one helicopter pick up one person right from the hwy so they fly them to the Twin Cities and another helicopter is on its way.. last year right b4 prom ( one year tonight) a girl from my school got killed there and alot of other ppl have too:( I'd think after the first time a person got killed there they would put a stop light or atleast a flashing light there or even slow the speed limit down since the hwy does go through town.. hopefully no one got killed tonight:ermm:

Narly R
05-02-2003, 05:58 PM
WOW! Thats not cool1 They should DEFENTLY do something to try and fix it!!!!:(

CHAUNCY
05-02-2003, 06:07 PM
:(

mxdave28
05-03-2003, 12:59 AM
They wont fix it....it seems that you need about 30 peeps to be killed within a certian amount of time in order for the "state" to even consider having it "researched" then more time to actually do something....sure they can change the speed limit but, people these days Pfffft! unless there is cops sitting there all the time they will continue to travel at 65-75. :(

Kinda the same thing except just normal speed limit, road turns left slight hill so ya cant really see the turn, kids missed it and slid offf the road and slammed into a tree killing the one badly injuring another. we have had several nasty crashes at the same corner and they all slam into the same tree! am i saying cut the tree down?? heck no my thoughts are simple...put a damm guard rail up! at least then they have something to slam off of and at least stand a chance of living to feel the pain for their stupidity hehehehe:devil

blondie69
05-03-2003, 12:59 AM
whoa.....that not good:confused2

that should be fixed if theres that many accidents and deaths