PDA

View Full Version : 30 footer

slim7lc
05-02-2003, 05:36 PM
christian 30 feet 300ex (http://nhrr.net/videos/crashes/chris30FootEndo.mpg)
nice little endo

Black400
05-02-2003, 05:37 PM
d@mn that had to suck. Break anything or just get scraped up?

Narly R
05-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Man i have to learn how to nose wheelie better!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

CHAUNCY
05-02-2003, 06:06 PM
:eek:

05-03-2003, 01:42 AM
"mom" wasn't too happy :rolleyes: either

sweet300ex
05-03-2003, 01:49 AM
ouch

trueblue450
05-03-2003, 03:08 AM
I don't think that was mom, I think it was pissed off nieghbor..

Those are some SWEET nose wheelies. I did the same thing when I was practicing mine, but I didnt run into another quad.. heeh

RuffRyder400ex
05-03-2003, 03:12 AM
ouch!!!!!!that sucked. that is why i dont try nose wheelies on the street.

slim7lc
05-08-2003, 02:23 PM
do any of you have any vids?

F-16Guy
05-08-2003, 02:39 PM
Yeah, that's smart. I hope none of you guys get on here and cry when ATV'ing is outlawed, or worse yet, they stick a bunch of huge fee's onto everyone's registration to pay for the lawsuits and medical bills when one of you guys gets hit and killed by a car. Do it in a field or something, I can't afford to pay your bills.

Black400
05-08-2003, 02:46 PM
slim is it you doing the endo?

ralph2
05-08-2003, 03:11 PM
that guy on the raptor is retarded for siting on his quad right in front of the guy doi the endo,,,, lol, and he didnt even flinch:blah :confused: :rolleyes:

rigged400ex
05-08-2003, 03:31 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
Yeah, that's smart. I hope none of you guys get on here and cry when ATV'ing is outlawed, or worse yet, they stick a bunch of huge fee's onto everyone's registration to pay for the lawsuits and medical bills when one of you guys gets hit and killed by a car. Do it in a field or something, I can't afford to pay your bills. cry me a river..... you sound like you ride a utility, just dont get it registered, the point of buying a real quad is doing stuf like that:cool:

F-16Guy
05-08-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by rigged400ex
cry me a river..... you sound like you ride a utility, just dont get it registered, the point of buying a real quad is doing stuf like that:cool:
Trust me, dude, I'm faster than you. I agree, that stuff is fun, I do it, too. The point I'm trying to make is that all of the laws and regulations AGAINST ATV's is because not everyone likes ATVers (case in point: the neighbor). Show some respect for the law and the people that have to live around you. Also, those registration fees that people pay are used to keep riding areas open, lobby for new areas, and educate non-riders about this great sport and it's many benefits. I gladly pay mine, do you?

rigged400ex
05-08-2003, 03:46 PM
Trust me, dude, I'm faster than you. I agree, that stuff is fun, I do it, too. The point I'm trying to make is that all of the laws and regulations AGAINST ATV's is because not everyone likes ATVers (case in point: the neighbor). Show some respect for the law and the people that have to live around you. Also, those registration fees that people pay are used to keep riding areas open, lobby for new areas, and educate non-riders about this great sport and it's many benefits. I gladly pay mine, do you? all the money we pay goes up the govoners nose, there are no public riding places where we live and if there where it would probly be some gay trail system which no one would ride, so i say screw there laws:rolleyes:

F-16Guy
05-08-2003, 03:54 PM
O.K., so do like a lot of other people do. Load 'em up in your truck and find a good place to ride. When I lived in Portland, the closest place to ride was Brown's Camp, which was almost 50 miles away. You won't, though, because obviously the law doesn't apply to you.

toby400ex
05-08-2003, 04:18 PM
Yeah, that's smart. I hope none of you guys get on here and cry when ATV'ing is outlawed, or worse yet, they stick a bunch of huge fee's onto everyone's registration to pay for the lawsuits and medical bills when one of you guys gets hit and killed by a car. Do it in a field or something, I can't afford to pay your bills.
That will happen when they make stupid people wear helmets when the walk outside:confused2

Nausty
05-08-2003, 04:26 PM
if they were doing it in the middle of the street I could see a problem w/ it but it really isn't the neighors business if they do something like that on their driveway. Also in New York they don't have many riding areas even though they have paid New York lots of money over the years in Registration Fees. Kinda stupid imo but I think they should be able to do it as long as it doesn't affect anyone else.

05-08-2003, 04:37 PM
O.K., so do like a lot of other people do. Load 'em up in your truck and find a good place to ride. When I lived in Portland, the closest place to ride was Brown's Camp, which was almost 50 miles away. You won't, though, because obviously the law doesn't apply to you.

dont worry about rigged400ex, hes an *********. i get pist when people do stupid stuff and it gets reported and it gives us such bad names.. i would know.. last year we had about 12 people with loud and fast dirtbikes.. are rep was destroyed within a month of ridin.. some guy wanted to kill us. some lady got a petition going around.. i only rode 4 times with them.. my kx was gettin rebuilt at the time so i wasnt even with them but i used to ride kawasucki and everyone had the green bikes and since i lived out there i got blamed!:ermm: sucked major nuts.. people callin and yelling i got in yellin fights.. moral of story go slow around houses. dont ride wheelies.. load them up and go to a riding spot..

F-16Guy
05-08-2003, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by bobby88
dont worry about rigged400ex, hes an *********. i get pist when people do stupid stuff and it gets reported and it gives us such bad names.. i would know.. last year we had about 12 people with loud and fast dirtbikes.. are rep was destroyed within a month of ridin.. some guy wanted to kill us. some lady got a petition going around.. i only rode 4 times with them.. my kx was gettin rebuilt at the time so i wasnt even with them but i used to ride kawasucki and everyone had the green bikes and since i lived out there i got blamed!:ermm: sucked major nuts.. people callin and yelling i got in yellin fights.. moral of story go slow around houses. dont ride wheelies.. load them up and go to a riding spot..
My God, I thought I was the only one that had any sense. These guys think it's a joke. It ain't. It only takes a couple people...

rigged400ex
05-09-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
if they were doing it in the middle of the street I could see a problem w/ it but it really isn't the neighors business if they do something like that on their driveway. Also in New York they don't have many riding areas even though they have paid New York lots of money over the years in Registration Fees. Kinda stupid imo but I think they should be able to do it as long as it doesn't affect anyone else. i think we have like one legal riding spot with in 15 miles of where i live its a track that costs 5 dollars and its only open on thursday nights for 3 hours, so i should be able to do whatever i want on my land

JHF219
05-09-2003, 07:48 AM
that looked painful!!

MSL
05-09-2003, 08:20 AM
i should be able to do whatever i want on my land

I agree.

I also agree with what F-16 guy is trying to say.
ATV's do not need anymore bad publicity..

PHIL_B54
05-09-2003, 10:08 AM
so i should be able to do whatever i want on my land

got to love that rebelious teen attitude, seriously grow up

its called disturbing the peace, if you were my neighbor i would call the cops on you, i called on some punks accross the street for having their bass up on ther cars one night

you may have the right to do whet you want on you land, but you dont have the right to infringe on the rights of those who surround you

F-16Guy
05-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by PHIL_B54

its called disturbing the peace, if you were my neighbor i would call the cops on you, i called on some punks accross the street for having their bass up on ther cars one night

you may have the right to do whet you want on you land, but you dont have the right to infringe on the rights of those who surround you
Well said.

RIjon
05-09-2003, 10:52 AM
No one even mentioned the fact that he/she is riding/wheelying/crashing INTO the main road :eek2:

So say the genius on the parked quad gets wise and moves his bike.... then next time they crash they have a bit more speed and momentum and manages to slide out infront of a gravel truck ?

:rolleyes:

300EXrider02
05-09-2003, 11:26 AM
only time before some dies from stupid ***** like that and then its not funny or cool anymore, have some sense, and if you really wanna do it, do it away from civilization and away from someones house or the damn main road:huh

slim7lc
05-09-2003, 11:27 AM
Trust me, dude, I'm faster than you. I agree, that stuff is fun, I do it, too. The point I'm trying to make is that all of the laws and regulations AGAINST ATV's is because not everyone likes ATVers (case in point: the neighbor). Show some respect for the law and the people that have to live around you. Also, those registration fees that people pay are used to keep riding areas open, lobby for new areas, and educate non-riders about this great sport and it's many benefits. I gladly pay mine, do you?

first of all buddy its my house my driveway and that lady was just seeing if he was ok so stop crying about paying a registration fee and get your candy a s s on your quad and rip **** up

slim7lc
05-09-2003, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by 300EXrider02
only time before some dies from stupid ***** like that and then its not funny or cool anymore, have some sense, and if you really wanna do it, do it away from civilization, or someones house or damn man road:huh

you only live once so if thats what you want to do at the time then do it

slim7lc
05-09-2003, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by RIjon
No one even mentioned the fact that he/she is riding/wheelying/crashing INTO the main road :eek2:

So say the genius on the parked quad gets wise and moves his bike.... then next time they crash they have a bit more speed and momentum and manages to slide out infront of a gravel truck ?

:rolleyes:
gravel trucks cant ride down this road so you can nock that thought right out and i was there so he didnt go into the road

RIjon
05-09-2003, 11:40 AM
Oh , in that case :rolleyes:

slim7lc
05-09-2003, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by PHIL_B54

they can call the cops all they want its in the middle of the day were not riding on the road and i know all the cops anyway they watch us hit my jump

F-16Guy
05-09-2003, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by slim7lc
first of all buddy its my house my driveway and that lady was just seeing if he was ok so stop crying about paying a registration fee and get your candy a s s on your quad and rip **** up
Here is something that you obviously haven't read:
http://www.wildlife.state.nh.us/OHRV/2003_OHRV_laws.pdf
It would be a good idea to familiarize yourself with the laws that apply in your area, not just for your benefit, but for everyone that wants to keep riding.:cool:

DaveEX7
05-09-2003, 12:30 PM
I obey the laws and regulations around here......... sometimes

I do what I wanna do, and if I get caught (which i have been 7 times:D ) I just come back the next weekend and do the same thing in another spot.

No one is gonna run my life tellin me what to do on MY quad.

F-16Guy
05-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by SpeedDemin85
I obey the laws and regulations around here......... sometimes

I do what I wanna do, and if I get caught (which i have been 7 times:D ) I just come back the next weekend and do the same thing in another spot.

No one is gonna run my life tellin me what to do on MY quad.
What a bunch of cowboys. You guys must all be about 15. I'm not saying I've never broken the law, but I do my best to be responsible so the witch hunters (Sierra Club) don't have any ammo against us when it's time to make laws. Any of you guys see whats going on at Glamis? Sand Mountain? Sierra Club wants NO ATVing, and they will gladly use all of the complaints and citations you guys receive to lobby against us. Wake up.

DaveEX7
05-09-2003, 01:06 PM
What a bunch of cowboys. You guys must all be about 15.

Yee haw, and il be 15 in October there Tex.

F-16Guy
05-09-2003, 01:11 PM
'Nuff said:rolleyes:

AlaskaSpeed
05-09-2003, 02:11 PM
'Nuff said:rolleyes:

F-16....don't waste your time on them, you can't talk sense to them; but you should watch em come on and start a thread crying as soon as one of their friends is killed doing some of this stupid ****. They are a lot like the punks you see everywhere these days; try to be as defiant as possible and then hope that someone has their back when the **** hits the fan.........JIM

Honda4trax250x
05-09-2003, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
F-16....don't waste your time on them, you can't talk sense to them; but you should watch em come on and start a thread crying as soon as one of their friends is killed doing some of this stupid ****. They are a lot like the punks you see everywhere these days; try to be as defiant as possible and then hope that someone has their back when the **** hits the fan.........JIM

i agree with u 100% there is nothing more annoying then when someone does something stupid and gets themselves killed then the parents blame a tv show or a game or music or thefriends

i think people should realize their misakes and stop goin through denial

F-16Guy
05-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by AlaskaSpeed
I know, but it's almost fun listening to their backward logic. Thanks for the backup, though. How's Alaska? I have a buddy stationed at Elmendorf (sp?). I really want to get up there this summer and catch me a REAL fish! I want to catch something so big that I have to wear one of those belts for the butt of the pole!

PHIL_B54
05-11-2003, 01:49 PM
theres a guy north of here just up into iowa that uses his quad to run around and make meth. a trooper chased him, and tore up his car, now the heat is on , cops never would really bother you as long as you werent really asking for it, we take gravel roads from farm to farm but stay off the highway now cops stop any atv they see

now i feel old, i was young and stupid also, but i can say that i respected people, that is a quality that i could see dying even by the time i graduated, dare i say it - parenting -
if you were my kids, i wouldnt let you see the light of day til you knew your place in this world
-vent over-

Bretmd94
05-11-2003, 02:15 PM
Leave the kid be. He was in his driveway, his bike is stock and very quiet, and you dont know anything about that road. It could be very little used. If he gets hurt, so what? Thats his fault for trying that trick.

As for the people b!tching about people against ATV's, thats what happens in populated areas. I live in Oregon. I never see any troubles. We can ride up our paved road 5 miles to get onto logging roads. No one cares. No one complains. As long as we are not obnoxious about it. I can't imagine living where there are no places to ride. Whats the point of owning a quad? I only own one for the dunes. We also have 50 acres to ride on.

Places on the east caost are going to get closed because there are lots of people. Im sure NH is totally different than oregon. You cant ride a quad down the street anywhere. You cant stop people from doing it though. If you dont like it and want to compain about it all day then move or get a street bike. Theres always going to be idiots in anything you do. Look at jet ski's.

But the kids werent doing anything to bad. Being a little dumb with the road there. But they had the kid on the raptor watching for traffic from what it looks like so whats wrong? Lawn mowers are louder than that bike. It would take a real ********* to complain about the sound on them.

Ralph
05-11-2003, 02:24 PM
im turn 15 on the 31st of may and i totaly agree with f-16 guy. not all kids today are retarded but lots are. U realy thik that hardass **** is gonna help open any tracks near u? or u think it will help keep the dunes open? one day when u atv's are illegal ur gonna want to kick yourself...

crazybuffalo
05-11-2003, 02:44 PM
that left a mark

crap-banshee32
05-11-2003, 02:50 PM
haha , nice!!!

1fast400ex
05-11-2003, 03:26 PM
hey guys dont completley blame the kids where are the parents. yeah i know 15 year old know right from wrong and everything else. but there still teenagers.

DaveEX7
05-13-2003, 11:57 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
not all kids today are retarded but lots are

Exactly..... I do wild stuff sometimes, but most of the time I try not to hurt myself like i did one time at the local hills ...... tryin to jump a pond (only like 40 feet) and i didnt make the landing and i flew over the bars.

But there are some kids out there that are gonna ruin the whole sport, and get quads banned forever, and we'l be cruisin around on our Razor scooters.