View Full Version : hurricane question??

kicken250x
05-02-2003, 03:21 PM
do hurricanes suck or blow??? (wind wise):huh :confused:

05-02-2003, 03:27 PM
blow

blondie69
05-02-2003, 03:29 PM
blow i would think.....tornadoes suck....hurricanes (high winds) blow, lol

Brad
05-02-2003, 03:30 PM
they blow because they always pervent me from riding:D

F-16Guy
05-02-2003, 03:34 PM
O.K., here's my "Weather Channel" answer. I think Hurricanes are huge low pressure systems. The surrounding high pressure air is drawn into the system in an attempt to equalize, which causes the wind (I think). Therefore, I'd have to say they suck.

Woodsrider
05-02-2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by F-16Guy
O.K., here's my "Weather Channel" answer. I think Hurricanes are huge low pressure systems. The surrounding high pressure air is drawn into the system in an attempt to equalize, which causes the wind (I think). Therefore, I'd have to say they suck.

I like that answer:D Now a bonus ? What direction does it turn and why?

F-16Guy
05-02-2003, 03:41 PM
Counter-clockwise like your toilet, because we're north of the equator.

blondie69
05-03-2003, 03:24 AM
Counter-clockwise like your toilet, because we're north of the equator.

so in Australia the toilets and the hurrican winds go clockwise:huh
I've asked my science teacher before if the toilets in Australia go clockwise and he was like "do u believe everything u watch on The Simpsons?"

bluebaron
05-03-2003, 09:47 AM
lol

Glow Plug
05-03-2003, 10:26 AM
the blow i would guess but if it's wind then how can it suck at the same time?

blondie69
05-03-2003, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
how can it suck at the same time?

r u talkin bout tornadoes?:eek: :blah

Narly R
05-03-2003, 10:46 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!! Now kicken250x why did you want to know this?

LOL:p

blondie69
05-03-2003, 11:11 AM
have u guys ever played the game "Suck & Blow" ?

its not wat u think:huh

u take a playin card and 1 person holds it against their lips by suckin then they have to pass it to another person (of the oppisite sex......no lesbo action here guys, lol) and then u blow on it as they suck on it and then they have to pass it to some one and u keep on goin and when u drop the card the 2 ppls end up kissing and their out, lol

sry i brought that up.....jus the whole suck n blow thingy reminded me of that game, lol

:macho

Narly R
05-03-2003, 11:45 AM
LOL sounds like a very "inertaining" game!!!!!

Brad
05-03-2003, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
have u guys ever played the game "Suck & Blow" ?

its not wat u think:huh

u take a playin card and 1 person holds it against their lips by suckin then they have to pass it to another person (of the oppisite sex......no lesbo action here guys, lol) and then u blow on it as they suck on it and then they have to pass it to some one and u keep on goin and when u drop the card the 2 ppls end up kissing and their out, lol

sry i brought that up.....jus the whole suck n blow thingy reminded me of that game, lol

:macho
ive played that its not as fun as it sounds

blondie69
05-03-2003, 01:20 PM
i have another game...but i made this one up....but i can't even post the name of it unless i like bleeped out a word, and if i was gonna explain it...i would have to censor it....its not QUITE as bad as u guys probably think it is haha:devil

Glow Plug
05-03-2003, 01:24 PM
i have another game...but i made this one up....but i can't even post the name of it unless i like bleeped out a word, and if i was gonna explain it...i would have to censor it....its not QUITE as bad as u guys probably think it is haha:devil

oh pm me and tell me what it is :D :D lol

and that other game sounds pretty ummmm entertaining, well it would be better without the oposite sex rule.... well to watch anywyas lol

kicken250x
05-03-2003, 04:34 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
LMFAO!!!!!!! wow wow wow!!!! Now kicken250x why did you want to know this?

LOL:p

honistly...i have no clue lol ive been thinking about it all week, only i dont remember when or what made me think of it, but i would ask random people at school and they had verry conflicting answers so i figured i would come ask my good ol' buddies on exriders!

i have had people say suck and i have had people say blow. i say they do both. i say this because if you stand right at the egde then you would be sucked into the eye or up into the actual body of the cane(if you could make it that far) but if you were to stand farther out then you would be blown away from it. i think they do more blowing than sucking tho. another way i get this is if you look at the cyclinder part of the hurricane then they have sort of an upward spiraling motion to them hints a sucking action, but then, if you look at the outside of it then stuff is continuely being blown away from it.

but im not science people so i dont know. maybe ill ask my teacher on monday. ill tell yall what his answer is when i ask him

oh yea, i must have a pretty weird can cause mine goes clockwise??:huh

Ralph
05-03-2003, 04:53 PM
i just flushed my toilet 12 times and it went the same direction everytime., lol

i learn something new everyday

kicken250x
05-04-2003, 04:59 AM
Originally posted by Lrd Mx400ex
i just flushed my toilet 12 times and it went the same direction everytime., lol

i learn something new everyday

haha yea they usualy do go the same direction everytime:p hey...thats a million dollar idea! toilets that change direction evertime you flush them so it would be like a guessing game you would be standing there thinking "ok is it going to go clockwise, maybe counter clockwise, it might go strait down...hum...." then you get just that more insentive for going to the bathroom you get to think at the same time! lmao...the things i come up with :devil

blondie69
05-04-2003, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by kicken250x
haha yea they usualy do go the same direction everytime:p hey...thats a million dollar idea! toilets that change direction evertime you flush them so it would be like a guessing game you would be standing there thinking "ok is it going to go clockwise, maybe counter clockwise, it might go strait down...hum...." then you get just that more insentive for going to the bathroom you get to think at the same time! lmao...the things i come up with :devil

i'll buy one! i like guessing games:rolleyes:

kicken250x
05-04-2003, 02:05 PM
i'll buy one! i like guessing games:rolleyes:

alright! any more takers?:p

blondie69
05-04-2003, 02:08 PM
alright! any more takers?:p

i'll take 2 more!! (3 in total....for every toilet in the house) ahh....make it 5....in case 1 breaks....and christmas gifts:D

kicken250x
05-04-2003, 02:14 PM
i'll take 2 more!! (3 in total....for every toilet in the house) ahh....make it 5....in case 1 breaks....and christmas gifts:D

LMAO YES! what shall they be made out of?:confused:

blondie69
05-04-2003, 02:46 PM
LMAO YES! what shall they be made out of?:confused:

hmmmm........toilet water reverser thingy that changes....wat to be made outa.....

Platinum!:devil i dunno haha

I'll try to draw a diagram and then scan it and post it to give u some ideas:p

kicken250x
05-04-2003, 02:49 PM
hmmmm........toilet water reverser thingy that changes....wat to be made outa.....

Platinum!:devil i dunno haha

I'll try to draw a diagram and then scan it and post it to give u some ideas:p

i was kinda thinking solid carbon fiber!:devil hey we can start a business together! :p

blondie69
05-04-2003, 02:53 PM
ahhhhh i had this plan all drew up.....but i jus remembered my scanner aint workin:confused: i'll draw it on paint

what will our company be called??

kicken250x
05-04-2003, 03:00 PM
kinda cheesy names but...
killer cans
kick *** pots

lmao i dont know whats ur first name lol

blondie69
05-04-2003, 03:08 PM
kinda cheesy names but...
killer cans
kick *** pots

lmao i dont know whats ur first name lol

Tegan's ma name :p

heres some plans....their ruff but u get the idea

honda400exrider
05-05-2003, 11:23 AM

Hmm looks like someone did something naughty in the toilet... And they are odd colored... But good idea as far as the toilet business goes....

**** it, ill take 4!!!:devil

kicken250x
05-05-2003, 02:05 PM

aight then since my name is jesse then

J&T or T&J ::insert something that means toilet::

thats some pretty good drawings ya got there lol now you know what would really piss me off? if some1 got on here and saw our ideas and went and did it and made millions off of it befor we got a chance to lol id be openin up a few cans of whoop *** of some1! we seriously gotta send this into that "invention submition corperation" (atleast i think thats the name anyway) who knows we could be the bill gates of jons :p

blondie69
05-05-2003, 02:29 PM
oh! were in buisness!! we got honda buying 4!!!:eek2:

J&T uhh....wheres my thesaurus thingy.......ah screw it...

J&T Crap Water Mixer Up-er????:confused:
J&T Toilet Tornado
J&T Toilet Mixer

ummmmmmmmm:confused:

But ya that would like totally piss me off too, lol. I would have to hunt em down and personally give them a present....a can of whoop *** hahaha:rolleyes: Ya...does the inventors place have a website? we should find this out.....

F-16Guy
05-05-2003, 02:55 PM
oh yea, i must have a pretty weird can cause mine goes clockwise??:huh

Yeah, I meant clockwise. South of the equator it goes the other way. Maybe it has something to do with the Earth's magnetic field.

blondie69
05-05-2003, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I meant clockwise. South of the equator it goes the other way. Maybe it has something to do with the Earth's magnetic field.

I have magnets.....if i put them on 1 side of my toilet....all the water will go the other way??:huh

Blysster
05-05-2003, 03:19 PM
Wow, this thread is not what I expected it to be :blah

F-16Guy
05-05-2003, 04:21 PM
I have magnets.....if i put them on 1 side of my toilet....all the water will go the other way??:huh

No, probably not. If you have lots of iron in your diet, your turd might stick to the side of the bowl, though.

JTRtrx250r
05-05-2003, 10:12 PM
:huh :huh :huh :huh and:huh

kicken250x
05-06-2003, 12:41 AM
im thinking "J&T Toilet Tornado" that sounds pretty good to me! ive only got about 15 min befor i gotta get off this mornin (friggin school :mad: ) but ill check for a site of some sort to send the idea to and see what happens and if anyone else has any crazy ideas DONT POST THEM!! lol naah just kidding you can just dont expect any money!:devil

idk you might get a little...lol