PDA

View Full Version : dealer made a mistake

jaywoodsrider
05-02-2003, 10:24 AM
Haha, i ordered a 165 dollar lonestar bearing carrier and in return honda sent me a 220 dollar billet one, i'm not gonna complain

bluebaron
05-02-2003, 03:42 PM
lol, thats sucks.... not!!!!!!........... your lucky

05-02-2003, 03:47 PM
you mean parts unlimited? the 165 one is cast i wouldnt waste money on one

CHAUNCY
05-02-2003, 04:38 PM
LOL
Guess you lucked out

CowsBitePeople
05-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Neat....Ill take that off your hands for ya so you can get the right one ;)

JUSTINcredible
05-02-2003, 06:09 PM
I had somthing like that happen to me once..
I had ordered a clutch kit for my blaster and the company sent me the clutch basket, so i call and tell them and they said that they would schedule a pick up for it the next day, so i put it out there and come home and its still there, leave it there the next day and come home and its still there.. excepth this time my clutch kit that i had orded is also there.. but still for the next week i leave the basket out there and no one came and picked it up.. that was over a year ago and i still have it

CHAUNCY
05-02-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by MNmxblaster37
I had somthing like that happen to me once..
I had ordered a clutch kit for my blaster and the company sent me the clutch basket, so i call and tell them and they said that they would schedule a pick up for it the next day, so i put it out there and come home and its still there, leave it there the next day and come home and its still there.. excepth this time my clutch kit that i had orded is also there.. but still for the next week i leave the basket out there and no one came and picked it up.. that was over a year ago and i still have it

Guess they didnt want it:ermm: :rolleyes:

sweet300ex
05-03-2003, 01:17 AM
your lucky man!