PDA

View Full Version : Hooters

soul
05-02-2003, 05:47 AM
Hey guys its Soul here got a story for you all. Saturday April 28, my four buddies and I went on a trip to the Badlands at Attica Indiana. The trip was great like normal, we all had alot of fun and no wrecks, :D thats a first for us. We stopped at HOOTERS in Layfette, and had a great time, our waitress was great, she put up with alot, we had some guys sitting behind us there taking pictures of there asses, sorry i dont have them :( . So after some food and 6 buckets of Coronas we decided to leave. We asked the manager to take our picture with our waitress and we voluntered another waitress to have there pictures taken with us and the quads. Mike (bottom left, me), Eric (top left), Ty (top middle) went to get the truck and trailer wile Ryan (bottom right with the bucket on his head), and Jeff (top right) stayed outside. There was a bachelor party outside ther with a bunch of drunk idiots, which was fine cause we were pretty well lit at that point:D. Ryan, we guess looked at a guy wrong wile they were standing there. This boy was about 400 pounds, and as Ty said he looked like "Mr. Hawaii Five-O":macho . And as he mentioned bout tubbies shirt, it looked like his grandmother's tablecloth. So Tubs says to Ryan "Do you know who I am?", and Ryan a quiet guy, replies "No, enlighten me O'great one" it was pretty funny at the time. So that just pissed ol' tubs off more. So we got there with the trailer and everyone jumps on, even the HOOTER girls:D. We were slightly destracted when Tubs starting running his mouth. Ty told him to sit down because we didn't want to see his big ole flabby HOOTERS :eek:. Well he didn't like that too much and jumped over the railing and fell flat on his face and rolled over =, he also had to put his flip flops back on since he lost his footing. After a few of his friends jumped in and picked his *** up, he said to the manager taking the picture, "Go ahead and take the picture because it will be their last." Boy now that was funny, well she took our picture and Tubs was wanting to fight Ty. His friends were telling him not to and he gets like this when hes drunk, the manager was getting in his face (she was a small petite built gal) and telling him that she will call the police on him if he didn't sit down:p . But that was about it and we left there felling pretty drunk and laughing off our asses about that. Well it was pretty funny for us , but hope you all found some humor in it....

YLW400
05-02-2003, 05:54 AM
That is funny. :D

trueblue450
05-02-2003, 06:21 AM
Hooters girls dig quads!

mxdave28
05-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Hahahha thats great, i loved the part when he fell on his face hahahaha. ya gotta love beer muscles!:macho Thats one reason why i dont go into bars anymore well, most of them anyway. there are 2 bars that i can go to (but i dont drink anymore) that we eat at (Great food!) where i can go in and out w/o getting into a fight! Im not sure if i have a neon sign on me somewhere that says "Just Bring It" but, whenever i go to the "other" places i always get into a fist fight with some Jamoke that thinks he is Tyson. in fact my last fight was just plain ol'e fun! i figured it was a nice time to practice my Jet Li impression on his arse. heheheh i won Oh well. Glad you guys seem to be able to keep your cool for the most part.

OutlawEX
05-02-2003, 08:41 AM
Shoot ill let those girls check my Dip Stick anytime:blah

TRX250X
05-02-2003, 08:43 AM
Looks like fun, I can see I'm gonna have to get over there to eat more often if the waitresses will get their picture taken with my quad.

Soul, where do you ride around Peru? I'm from over at Huntington and always looking for a good place to play.

lil400exman
05-02-2003, 08:45 AM
u said it geat outlaw...................................i'll let them tighten my chain:eek: :blah

05-02-2003, 09:47 AM
lol. hooters girls are awesome.

BlazingYamahaYz
05-02-2003, 10:13 AM
hahaha...sounds like fun...h00ters rocks:devil