PDA

View Full Version : 300EX NERF ?'s, and some polishing info needed

"BLAHH"300!!
05-01-2003, 03:55 PM
HEY YA'LL.
..i need new nerfs, i had the D.G. nerfs, for a long time, i don't really like the square profile of them, i want something that's angled at the back like the 400/250 nerfs....
what kind should i look into? give a ballpark on how much i'm going to spend.
i bolted my D.G's back on the other day, and realized they were craked right by the foot peg, i put my weight onem' to see if they would break, and yeah...they broke all right...sux. i could weld it but....the nets are red, and don't fit my scheme any more.

i saw in chaprrell, and rocky mountian today, that most nerfs are going for around $150.00..where can i find a set for about $70
i'll get these square dg's again if i have to.

if you have a set of 300ex nerfs with either,
BLACK, BLUE or YELLOW..nets,
let me know..

if you know anything about modding banshee, a/c pro peg nerfs to the 300, tell me about it,..what needs to be moded?

PVT.MAGGOT...CLEAN OUT YOUR PM BOX..

if you polish parts, pm me with a price to polish my throttle cover, and my brake res cover's....might get you to do my bumpers too.

i have a dremal, and some mothers polish...what do i do?
should i get something lik a belt sander and get a really fine sand papper and go to town on the parts, or?

Pvt. Maggot
05-01-2003, 04:43 PM
just the cover? 5 bucks a peice. bumpers 25

01_300ex
05-02-2003, 12:55 AM
hey blahh, did you ever send the money for the seat.

spiderrider04
05-02-2003, 03:34 AM
i have graydon proline nerfs on my 300 and i love them. they are a bit expensive though $200. i got lucky and got them for christmas. they don't have the square shape either. other than that i would check ebay.

"BLAHH"300!!
05-02-2003, 07:39 AM
:eek2:

somethin's not right man,
...i sent that check out a long time ago.
i havn't got a bank statement on it yet, so i don't think it's been cashed...

i'm not dikn' you around man, i really did send it out, and it should have gotten there...whats it been, 2, 3 weeks?...i'm ganna check into that right now...i'll get back with you.

pm your address again, so i can double check that.