PDA

View Full Version : Trail riders in Ohio

Z4002k3
05-01-2003, 02:53 PM
I have had my quad for a month,and have been unable to ride. Anything going on this weekend? I am in theAkron area, but will drive to ride somewhere Saturday

400ex Magnum
05-02-2003, 01:12 AM
#1, that is a crying shame that you have had that quad for a month and haven't got it out yet. Ha.

You need to head over to www.atvtime.com Go to the Eastern section of places to ride. There is a group of us that ride the Wayne National Forest. There is someone there almost every weekend. There is a guy there called "ScubaRaptor" that is from the Akron area. His group of sportbikes will be down at Wayne this weekend riding. Let me know if you can't find it. Post over there if you need people to ride with.

XANDADA
05-02-2003, 01:32 AM
Always looking for more people to go riding with! Unfortunately still waiting on swingarm to arrive before I can go myself:( Hopefully in the next two weeks...

nky400
05-02-2003, 03:40 AM
I am going w/ some friends of mine to Big Rock in Maysville, Ky this Saturday, May 3. I posted another thread a couple of days ago (ATTN: N KY/ Cincy....) about it. If you are interested and feel like driving that far, come on down. Here is their website:

http://www.bigrockatvpark.com

buckeye400ex
05-02-2003, 05:59 AM
I agree with Magnum, check out some "other" forums. There's usually people in Wayne every weekend. Be nice to have another Z in the group. My name is the same in the other forum if you go there.

400ex Magnum
05-02-2003, 06:10 AM
2k3

Sorry, my name in the other forum is MagnumMudMan. A relic from when I had the Polaris Magnum. Hook up with some people from our group and you will like them. We have trips to Silver Lake planned in August and a Hatfield McCoy trip planned in September over there. Check it out.

Foxyangel0425
05-02-2003, 06:52 AM
Do guys/gals know of any where else to ride? Other than Elson St., Bear Creek and WNF?

400ex45
05-02-2003, 07:23 AM
there is a place over in wooster that is just opening this spring for riding. but i am not sure it is open yet because he is still working on it. the name of the place is beechwood trails it is on the west side of wooster.

lil400exman
05-02-2003, 08:26 AM
i cant ride alot of trails cause i got +4's can hatfeild handle this? i am wondering cause my quad is like exactly 50 inches wide:confused:

Jeffksf
05-02-2003, 08:51 AM
I'm up in Cleveland and I ride Elson and a few tracks to. Always lookin for new places to ride. PM me and we can swap phone numbers.

Z4002k3
05-03-2003, 08:51 AM
I got stuck working this weekend AGAIN! I am off for sure next weekend and would like to go on a ride. Email me or post it here if anyone is going to ride. I try to get down south by Cadiz alot in the summer for the rallies.

hindelk
05-04-2003, 11:19 AM
well depends what you want i know some mx tracks, but as far as trails its elson, some places in elyria, maumee in toledo, and wayne. dont know of many others....but if you want mx tracks theres hangitme in norwalk, outlaw extreme in canton and a few others in canton

Z4002k3
05-04-2003, 12:50 PM
All I do is trail ride. Anyone from here want to ride next weekend?

wilson10
05-09-2003, 02:44 PM
I am moving back to Ohio in about a week. I should have mu quad within a month (see my thread on open forum in title in market for quad). i live South of you in Coshocton County. I too will be trail riding as much as possible and also there is a local arena cross rider (Gavyn Gracyk) from team green that has a practice track on US 36 right past Newcomerstown. I have only driven by it, but the jumps didn't look huge. I will look ya up when I get back in the buckeye state :)

SLB400EX
05-11-2003, 02:23 AM
Hey wilson10, where exactly in Cosh are you gonna be livin'?? We're in good ole Conesville. Just wondering...
Been by the track on 36 many times..never ON it tho. We mostly opt for the trails, Wayne Nat'l usually. Perry sometimes.

Later..Sher

wilson10
05-11-2003, 06:58 PM
actually we will be moving to Warsaw for the time being..(long story) I am seperating from the Air Force and we should be back in the area next weekend. I HOPE to have my new(well not new but new to me) quad around the first of June. You can see what I am getting if you check out the this link to the thread about it.....
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57653

Email me at wilsonjwcw@hotmail.com and when I get everything together I will look you guys up! I checked out your pics and must say you have NICE machines! I hope what I may be getting is nice. Sure seems like a great deal!! BTW how far in Wayne Natl from us?

Cory

SLB400EX
05-12-2003, 02:53 AM
Checked out the link and the pics .. looks and sounds like a pretty sweet deal on the EX!! Hope it works out for ya!!
My folks and a few of our friends are in the Warsaw area.
Anyhow, from our drive to WNF, it's between 1H 25M to 1H 40M, depending on where we park. We'll most definitely have to hook up and get you down there when you get your new-to-you quad. We'll take ya to Perry too. :D
I'll e-mail you here directly w/ some other info!!

Later..Sherri