PDA

View Full Version : PrEd Vs RaP Vs 400eX Vs gAs GaS Vs cAnNiNbAlL

Yellow Nuts
05-01-2003, 09:49 AM
I'm Needing some help guys...i'm 15 gonna get a Job to bye a four wheerl and gets some good race rdy mods. and try to race, i've had a warrior and got a 250X now but ima need somthign Faster and better but i'm having trouble....there to many Quids to choose from soo Plz help me out.....Thx

RuffRyder400ex
05-01-2003, 10:04 AM
i am not really sure but i think the gas gas is a lot of money. But i would go with the predator.

Doibugu2
05-01-2003, 10:06 AM
Umm, your on a Honda site, what do you think were going to say?

Yellow Nuts
05-01-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Doibugu2
Umm, your on a Honda site, what do you think were going to say?

If you would notice what it is posted under you would notice it says NON-Honda fourm...Thank about it....Duh

YamaWarr0121
05-01-2003, 10:08 AM
well if you want the fastest out there..cept the hybrids, go with a cannondale, just keep up with the maintence and things and you'll be riding for years..plus they are going real cheap these days...

just keep it all maintained and your set..they sure are niiice

oh yeah its a polaris Predator*
RaptOr

and Cannondale Cannibal*

but that doesnt matter:blah

Dustin178
05-01-2003, 01:19 PM
i got a honda fourtrax 300 and i got a job and im workin on picken me up a new 400ex i would go for the raptor but the 400ex is cheaper and has alot more mods for it i think it would better fit ppl like us cuz its cheaper and its a good mod machine to build

honda400exrider
05-01-2003, 01:28 PM
I voted for the ex, I know there is faster and stuff, but you always knows you can count on a Honda. As for the predator, never rode one.

Rip_Tear
05-01-2003, 01:49 PM
It would help to know your riding style too.... I am assuming you are going to race it... MX I gues... It helps to know riding style the info you gave didn't help much...

RED121572
05-01-2003, 02:14 PM
What kind of racing do you want to do? Each machine has its own goods and bads. Let us know what exactly you want to use the machine for. We will be happy to put our two cts in.

:D

Yellow Nuts
05-01-2003, 02:17 PM
Hmm Prolly Cross Country racing....... i love climbing steep hills, jumping,draging and wheeles

spincr4hire
05-02-2003, 01:00 AM
Z:devil

danyeo
05-02-2003, 05:01 AM
I own a Dale but i would say get a Ped or Z. If you think you can handle the Dale and are ok with getting the updates done and keeping up the maintenance then you can get a Dale for under 5000.

Dustin178
05-02-2003, 10:38 AM
man i still say go with the ex they have tons of stuff out on the market for it to help bring it more up to date faster and rip more plus the ex is the most reliable out of the bunch dont get me wrong i like raptors my friends have them but i just think that honda is more reliable and will always get u home no matter wat. here is the dealer i got to to get all of my stuff www.eliteatv.com
the dealer there is awsome he can find anything for u and will get it to u cheaper then any one else after market parts he wont rip u off and if u do find something cheaper he will match there price or go cheaper if possible and go with the ex.

danyeo
05-02-2003, 11:18 AM
The problem with the EX is the more you do to it the less reliable it will become because it is air cooled, i am not saying it won't be reliable just less reliable. I would prefer a 450 Z with liquid cooling over a 440 air cooled . I think without adding CC's to the ex it will always be down on power compared to the others. I would take a modded ex over a Rap because i just can't stand Rap, too tall and narrow and they vibrate too much. And i think they are tippy and YES i have ridden them. But i warn you, if you ride a Dale you might fall in love with the power and the whole race ready feel of it.

tait_gt2002
05-02-2003, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Yellow Nuts
I'm Needing some help guys...i'm 15 gonna get a Job to bye a four wheerl and gets some good race rdy mods. and try to race, i've had a warrior and got a 250X now but ima need somthign Faster and better but i'm having trouble....there to many Quids to choose from soo Plz help me out.....Thx

Hmmm... No advice about quads, but- stay in school.

rookiex
05-02-2003, 04:16 PM
Dales kick the chit outta Polaris not really its close but dales are hott even know there outta busniess there still bad *** you gotta give them that!

QuadJunkies
05-02-2003, 05:47 PM
THis one is a toughy..alot has to do with a personal perference and what kind of riding you like, racing ect.. Im a little bias I have both the 400ex and the Predator in my garage :cool: The Dale is one heck of a machinie also, as for gas, gas, its still pretty soon to tell, but sounds like a winner there too!!:blah you just cant comapre these quads together. they are all alot different..;)

Dustin178
05-03-2003, 03:32 PM
how much r the cannondale cannibals runnin for for out the door prices? and wat all do u have to do maintence wise to it? and how is the power? from wat i have been hearing from u guys it sounds good!!! well thanx if any one can get me some info bout it! either post it or u can email me at ROUGH_RYDERS00@hotmail.com thanx alot

Dustin

killed300ex
05-03-2003, 03:58 PM
in all honesty get the canibal gonna cost the least prolly the fastest one on the list and is practicly race ready out of the box
killed

anywhereEx
05-04-2003, 03:39 AM
The power is unbelieveable. And to top that off with a D&M kit you can put it where you really want it. Maint it not hard especially if you have all of the updates. I guess it depends on what you want to put up with. Personally I have polaris. I work on 3 for my father all the time and they are a pain:mad:and every part cost a fortune. But that is my personal oppinion. ALot of people love them. I would say though if it boils down to a cannondale mabey look at a Speed because they have a little better options and right now you can usually pick one up with little to no hours for 5k

anywhereEx
05-04-2003, 03:44 AM
This is all stock with a big gun exhaust. The big gun does not really do much for the dale, especially compaired to the HMF. FDO can get 47.6 with port and polish/blaze map.

This is another riders dyno.

cheetah
05-05-2003, 12:23 PM
I'm gonna have to say cdale right now, though the polaris is looking nicer everyday. But deep down, the cdale is still my dream bike.

danyeo
05-07-2003, 04:43 AM
I like the sexy curve of the HMF better.

Yellow Nuts
05-07-2003, 05:25 AM
hmm. i was thanking about geting a 250r or a banshee...becasue there real fast but cannibal is sounding better every minute. lol

oynot400
05-07-2003, 12:35 PM
I guess I should of read some of the posts before I voted. :rolleyes: What kind of job are you getting for the summer? For a 15 year old, money must be an issue. The Gas Gas is the most expesive out of all you listed. Get yourself a 400ex and have fun with it. :D

Yellow Nuts
05-07-2003, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by oynot400
I guess I should of read some of the posts before I voted. :rolleyes: What kind of job are you getting for the summer? For a 15 year old, money must be an issue. The Gas Gas is the most expesive out of all you listed. Get yourself a 400ex and have fun with it. :D

Prolly as a Bag Boy...lol that or mabie gas station...:huh

danyeo
05-08-2003, 02:57 AM
HEy!!! WHat's a Canninball???????:confused: :rolleyes: ;)

AndreS
05-08-2003, 09:35 AM
after reading the intended use, & understanding more about the user, i'd say Z or EX.... they're both great bang-4-the-buck fun machines.