PDA

View Full Version : I Took My First Steps Today!!!!

kawasaki_ridah
04-30-2003, 12:28 PM
My doctor to told me to start putting some pressure on my leg and to try to walk and i did i can walk alil and stand up now!!

Glow Plug
04-30-2003, 12:33 PM
awsome dude you you stil gonig to ride the quad when you get better :)

BlazingYamahaYz
04-30-2003, 01:02 PM
awesome.....bad for me, cuz i broke my arm in 6th grade(3 years ago) and it was cuz of a cyst(basically hollows out the bone and makes it easier to break)....and it healed ok, but didnt go away....i had 2 surgerys on it, still didnt make it any better, and today i was playing dodgeball, and could feel it starting to move apart, and any pressure i put on it is painful...my wrist is acting up too:grr

kawasaki_ridah
04-30-2003, 02:09 PM
yeah actually i rode yesterday for a bout an hour in first gear of course but hey i rode! dude that sucks about your arm, go to the doc and get it fixed

CHAUNCY
04-30-2003, 02:16 PM
Congrats. Broken bones are the pits.

Narly R
04-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Yea it sucks not to ride!!! I hurt my back and it still hurts when I just bend over! Im 14 and shouldnt have to be struggling with back problems!!! But do ya know when you will be able to take the cast off and be back to almost normal???

Rip_Tear
04-30-2003, 02:22 PM
Awsome, Hope you get better! My friend has no knee cap anymore, busted it in a snowmachine race, landed bad on a jump and it had to be taken out, he is good to ride again though. Good luck with the recovery!