PDA

View Full Version : Lynville, Ind

waloud
04-30-2003, 09:32 AM
Can you still ride at this place? Also looking for directions from Louisville, KY. Any information would help. Thanks.

tclapp
04-30-2003, 11:37 AM
the place at lynville is closed, but three is a place 5 mins away called spuregon, you can ride there and its really good riding but u have to be registered with the state and have your registered numbers. it costs $3 for a 3 year registration it takes about 2weeks to get your registration bakc after u send the form in, you can get the form here off the internet but i am not sure where, if you are intrested in whre to get the form i can find out and also if u still need directions i can give you those as well

JHF219
04-30-2003, 11:46 AM
the left side is closed if you turn right when you get off the exit you go like 1 mile i think and you can ride there !! coming from louisville you wanna take 64 west to get there just stay on 64 and you will get there !! cant miss the Lynnville/booneville sign its about 2 hours outside of louisville!! im about 1 hr from there

tclapp
04-30-2003, 11:49 AM
where are you from i am from marysville which is bout 25 miles north of louisville as u said where u live i live in BFE as well but i am going ot the university of Evansville

JHF219
04-30-2003, 01:53 PM
you know where Corydon is ?? i live about 20 minutes south of corydon!! ill be in Evansville this weekend ! dont mean to be the bear of bad news but Lynnville is not that great a place to ride unless you have a utility quad JMO!!

tclapp
04-30-2003, 02:01 PM
well i have a zand all my freidns have 40oex's and we like to climb hills and there are some good hils there to climb and that is what i really like, so how old are you? yea i know where corydon is i have a relaly good friend that goes to school there Colleen Merk? dont know if u know her she is jus 19, what are u gona b in evansville for?

JHF219
04-30-2003, 02:04 PM
coming down to hang with some friends !! yeah lynville has great hills !! but for someone who takes a MX 250R out it aint happening!! him im not sure i know her !! im only 20 ! im sure if i seen her i would know her im sure if you described my truck to her she would know me !

tclapp
04-30-2003, 02:11 PM
ha what kinda truck do you drive? she is bout 5'7" blonde she was the star ball player last yr and this year she runs track she drives a rav 4 but now she has a tan somehting biger SUV she has a sis that is bout ure age that goes to usi well here is apics of sorry that it is so long herhttp://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sugarlips__003/vwp?.dir=/bling+bling&.src=ph&.dnm=me3.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/sugarlips__003/lst%3f%26.dir=/bling%2bbling%26.src=ph%26.view=t

tclapp
04-30-2003, 02:12 PM
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sugarlips__003/vwp?.dir=/bling+bling&.src=ph&.dnm=me3.jpg&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/sugarlips__003/lst%3f%26.dir=/bling%2bbling%26.src=ph%26.view=t sorry here it is it should work

JHF219
04-30-2003, 02:20 PM
Damn man she is a hottie !! you should set us up :D I have a maroon and silver s-10 on 18 in wheels ! find out what her sis name is cause i think i might have seen her or possibly? have no idea though !! hey hit me up on AIM JHForman250R

waloud
05-01-2003, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the information. Are you both talking about Spuregon? What kind of terrain are we talking about? Is this a pay site or public land? I'm in the process of getting the registeration sent in.

tclapp
05-01-2003, 09:43 AM
there is a lot of mud and a lot of nice hills, if it has raiend it is relaly muddy but if it hasnt then it is really dusty, a lot of black dust or black mud either way u go (old slate mine) i really enjoy the place i dont know what kind of riding u like, but compared to big rock and haspin acres spuregon is by far better if u like to climb hills and have soem fun fast/quick trails, no its completly free and it is state owned,

hook
05-01-2003, 10:13 AM
w hats up tclapp if u like to ride call 3602 first 3# are charlestown. hint last name adams u know my son.

tclapp
05-01-2003, 10:16 AM
whats up big Tim, i havent talked to you in a long time or lil tim for that matter, i went ridign with Dan Brafford (Braff1) the other day he siad that he rides wiht u pretty often , but i will be finished with college for the summer next tue so i will be home then and i will be ready to ride :) but ill give ya a call

ajp
05-02-2003, 06:05 AM
Hey guys, I'm desperate. Are there any places less than an hour's drive from Louisville, KY??? Heck at this point I'd even be interested in some illegal spots too! Any help would be greatly appreciated.

tclapp
05-02-2003, 06:10 AM
an hour from louisville hmmm i really dont know i know that there is a place somewhere in new albany, i am from new washington inbetween jeff and madison but the place in new albany i think they have been writtign tickets but like i said i am not sure where it is i mite be able to find out if you would like to know

JHF219
05-02-2003, 06:14 AM
Trust me you dont want to go there you will get in DEEP SHI* if you get caught in there !! its also a very VERY dangerous place to ride!!

ajp
05-02-2003, 07:19 AM
Well do you guys have any suggestions then? How about less than an hour and a half drive? What about Lawrence County Rec Park? Is it worth the drive? Any advice and suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

hook
05-02-2003, 11:11 AM
if u go there u better call first. we went right after artical came out in dirtwheels about the place an the place was closed for repaires talked to afew people later an they said it was a wasted trip.:confused2

waloud
05-02-2003, 09:05 PM
I wish that I could help you out. All of the riding areas are at 2 hrs. from Louisville.
Livingston 2.5
Mountain Pkwy 2hrs
S Tree ? Haven't been there yet, but I believe it's in Berea.
Hopefully this will help you out a little.

Mudcat
05-04-2003, 05:31 AM
I live about 1 hour 10 minutes from Louisville and 20 minutes from Spurgeon, so that should fit in your time schedule. If you ride at Spurgeon make sure you have an Indiana off road vehicle permit $6 for 3 years -vs- a fine of $75 - $100. It isn't too bad riding but more for utiliies. I can ride from my house to Spurgeon all legal with just about 4 miles of road and the rest trails. The trip there is better than the actual trails once you get there.

hook
05-04-2003, 05:55 AM
what about georgetown ky i heard they were a place there that a guy started up then was shutdown because of traffic an noise.open again for rideing 4 free and a guy got hurt real bad an shut down again.has any one heard anything new.