PDA

View Full Version : best man in friends wedding

dj416
04-30-2003, 09:27 AM
my friend is getting married next moth and he ask me to be his betst man, i think its pretty cool. we been friend for like 12 years but the only thing that sucks is i gotta make a toast at the reception afterwords and i suck terribly at speaches and stuff, any ideas for a good toast thats not lame as hell????

Stevie-D
04-30-2003, 09:37 AM
here you go..
"....i propose a toast...that (bride) and (groom ) will always have Happy Humping.....':devil :huh

cudaman
04-30-2003, 09:40 AM
HAHAHA!!

Blysster
04-30-2003, 10:00 AM
I'm in the same mess as you man!

I don't know if me being the best man is a good thing or not. The bride sure won't think so after the bachelor party :devil

oh yeah, does anyone have good bachlor party ideas??

TIGER72
04-30-2003, 04:29 PM
i had to do this...i just said something about how what a good friend he has always been, and how i hope their life together is happy... you know, gay stuff you would not normally say. go to barnes and noble and read some books on toasting. they have some good ideas. anyway, when the toast was over, i also said since he is now officially married, all the ladies present that have keys to his house need to give them back. well, we planted keys on about every woman in the place, tall, fat, old, young, even a few pregnant ones, and a couple of dudes. they came up and dropped the keys in front of him. then, we had an older lady come up with a walker, drop her key, and demand her key to her place back. everyone was in the floor laughing. she then leaned over and planted a huge kiss on him. he was embarrassed as hell, and his wife was looking like she was going to kill us groomsmen, but we all had a good laugh.:devil

JTRtrx250r
05-01-2003, 12:33 AM
Im lmao...thats the shiznit!!Thanks for the game-plan:D

dj416
05-01-2003, 09:12 AM
lol, thats funy as sh...... crap.

not sure what the plans for the bachlor party are yet, still workin oin them. think we migh go get wasted at Andretti Speed Lab and race gokarts and stuff then do the normal strip club thing.

old man R
05-01-2003, 09:22 AM
go to a shoe shine, break out a camera, and see if he becomes the POSER that he is on his bike. If he does, you've got him by the gonads the rest of his marraige, and he will wash your 416 any time you ask him to, hell he'll even take out your trash for you. Wait about six months and give him a "copy" of the prints from the shoe shine( just to remind him).

Foxyangel0425
05-02-2003, 07:06 AM
Originally posted by dj416
my friend is getting married next moth and he ask me to be his betst man, i think its pretty cool. we been friend for like 12 years but the only thing that sucks is i gotta make a toast at the reception afterwords and i suck terribly at speaches and stuff, any ideas for a good toast thats not lame as hell????

well if you good a writing poems or rymes that might be a good start. My cousin got married a few years ago and the best man made the cutest toast...for the life of me i can't recall what exactly was said, but it was good!

My best suggestion would be to wish them all the luck in the world, my they be happy in their long journey of life together, and you hope to do this again in the next 30 years... :D

Foxyangel0425
05-02-2003, 07:31 AM
got another idea for you....though u have to be carefull if the bride and the family won't like it or not......

to pull this sorda thing off, you going to need to get a few sets of keys (fake ones would do), put a dish in front of the groom....where he can't exactly see it or figure it out. Pass out the keys to all the relatives and friends (ladies only)--and explain when you say the following come up one at a time and drop the keys in the bowl......and here is what you should say.

I uderstand that their are several ladies here from "grooms name" past...ladies we ask that you come up and give the keys back to "groom's name" apt or house now because the groom is a one man woman.

Than of course you can follow it up with something nice.....