PDA

View Full Version : Finally its over! well almost.

Sporttrax400ex
04-30-2003, 08:18 AM
i have been sick since sunday night. i havnt been able to move or nothing. Ive been on this strong *** medicine and havnt left my couch til just today i went and looked at my quad. Then when i try to go back to school right when i walked in they called all the football players to the lobby and my right eye was red i dont kno what from and they had a nurse look at it and now i have pink eye i get to miss a the rest of this week and monday and tuesday next week. now i can get some good riding in if it quits raining. im just glad that sickness i had is over.:confused:

cudaman
04-30-2003, 09:45 AM
yeah i had pink eye once. it sucked but i did get to miss school:)

blondie69
04-30-2003, 09:54 AM
that sukz that u got sick

i've never had pink eye....wats it like? i've heard its like your eyelids feel like their sandpaper against your eyeball...:confused:

hope i never it it:eek2: but i rarly get sick.....

honda400exrider
04-30-2003, 10:01 AM
I dont think ive ever had pink eye, but feel better!:p
It is great missing school though...:devil

Sporttrax400ex
04-30-2003, 11:07 AM
ya it is great missn school

CHAUNCY
04-30-2003, 12:10 PM
I had it before and I didnt get what everyone was complaing about. It didnt hurt at all, I felt perfectly fine. Maybe I had a less severe case or something:ermm: Get better soon

04-30-2003, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by CHAUNCY
I had it before and I didnt get what everyone was complaing about. It didnt hurt at all, I felt perfectly fine. Maybe I had a less severe case or something:ermm: Get better soon

yea i have had it twice? it doesnt hurt at all. the whole time i rode my kx125. it was fun but after a while it got boring becuz your the only one jumping.. noone to show off to!:devil