PDA

View Full Version : GNCC Round #6

ride_red_ex
04-30-2003, 05:56 AM
What should we expect from Tremont, PA? I was wondering if anyone had heard if they were gonna run us on the mx tracks any? I hope so...maybe Traci would know?

465Stroker
04-30-2003, 06:27 AM
Brand new track - I am not even sure if it even exists as of yet. It will be on the other side of Interstate 81 than the MX park.

popo
04-30-2003, 05:35 PM
Monkeyboy, yur momma gona brang yos and cuz to ta rac to cee Johnny C. If su leve ta tols at homs and me 4 wellea aroon....

Yo gonna rase my Zee in ta mornening? Iz cuz outta jail yet?

monkeyboy
05-01-2003, 01:53 AM
Originally posted by popo
Monkeyboy, yur momma gona brang yos and cuz to ta rac to cee Johnny C. If su leve ta tols at homs and me 4 wellea aroon....

Yo gonna rase my Zee in ta mornening? Iz cuz outta jail yet?

otay papa i c U an jonny C dar if slapy gits his fo weela fix. :bandit:

660bigdaddy
05-01-2003, 08:59 AM
hey popo,
need some company in the vet class? i guess rausch creek will be my first gncc this year.
i'll be aboard this tippy rappy, hopefully most of the day.:D

popo
05-01-2003, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
hey popo,
need some company in the vet class? i guess rausch creek will be my first gncc this year.
i'll be aboard this tippy rappy, hopefully most of the day.:D

Big D. Welcome back, Sorry no dress's in our class. Just a bunch of old farts wearing depends. Don't look for my company unless your in the back of the pack.... Fighting arm-pump

Johnny_G
05-02-2003, 05:40 AM
POPO:

You get that hot start thing fingered out..........LOL

I checked into it, and still don't know n e thing

Lemme know what you come up wit

BTW I don't think that monkeyboy would steal you nut, he' knows you and I are buds, and he wouldn't disrespect you that way.........Maybe you shaould apologize to him or he might KIK you.LMAO

jlhughes750
05-02-2003, 06:17 AM
hey Johnny you know monkeyboy???? Dude, really i'm serious, tell him to be careful and watch his back when he's up in Pa. We have a family of sasquatch in the Rausch creek area. There has been alot of complaints of pets being taken and eaten , especially little monkeys!!!!!!!!!!! Aperantly they live in all the abandon mine shafts all over the area, they bath in sulfur water and scrub there skin with coal silt, it give's them a dark shiny coat that appears transperent against the trees. The youngest one lilsquatch is rather friendly and he will be watching over things in the pits friday night. He really hates nutgrabbers,especially little boy monkeys that grab nuts!!!!!!!!

WATCH OUT CAMPERS!!!!!!!!

Tommy 17
05-02-2003, 08:24 AM
i'll be there to watch... expect me friday night around 630 to 830:devil

the race is on the other side of rt81 where the big street racing car track is... its a gp or something course... i already asked mark...

when u get off rt 81 at exit 107 u go right not left... but if u wanna check out the mx park its only 100yds up the road to the left:devil

kc 300EX
05-02-2003, 08:51 AM
Whats this track going to be like? Tight and narrow in the woods? wide open? Hills? Flat? Mud and water?
I heard rocky but thats it
Come on and give us a heads up!

jlhughes750
05-02-2003, 09:43 AM
I'll drop a few hints over the next week, but you'll all find out soon enough.

hints: do u know what black lung is????
can i say tight and virgin in the same sentence with out getting kicked off the site?????
last one- sasquatch has been known to be anoyed with the loud noises especially thumpers, legend says at local races in this area he has swooped down from trees, gripped up racers quads and smashed them to bits in the rocks. Most riders return dizzy, there only recolection is a loud smashing noise and ringing in the head. it seems squatch is crafty in the woods and stays out of sight.

cdalejef
05-03-2003, 04:00 AM
:huh

Derek
05-03-2003, 05:17 AM
I'll be there.

popo
05-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Johnny_G
POPO:

You get that hot start thing fingered out..........LOL

I checked into it, and still don't know n e thing

Lemme know what you come up wit

BTW I don't think that monkeyboy would steal you nut, he' knows you and I are buds, and he wouldn't disrespect you that way.........Maybe you shaould apologize to him or he might KIK you.LMAO

Ok Monkey I surry, you still gonna kik me.

Make sure you bring cuz to protect you from "Chewybacon" the sasquatch. Hate to see chewy spanking a monkey in the pits.

Pappy
05-04-2003, 05:31 PM
ewwwwww:grr popo that was sick...lmfao

bansheeguy77
05-04-2003, 11:27 PM
the gncc will be across from the quary right? i think thats where the new track is but not positive. it might be easier to get off the ravine exit...but maybe not. they wont be racin in coal i dont think so black lung wont be a problem lol but ya def know what it is after your done. and dude the sasquatch came out once when i was riding and he grabbed ahold of my tire and wouldnt let go....he cought me from behind (i was riding the honda of course) lol :p

cdalejef
05-05-2003, 01:45 AM
I'm having 2nd thoughts about going!

jlhughes750
05-05-2003, 08:43 AM
Whats in store for round 6?????

come on lets get this thread rolling. the race is 5 days away.

who's gonna make it up to Pa. this track is gonna be great. 1 hour from my house, no rushing out after the race, relax and drink some beer or soda.

SUNDAY DISTRICT 6 AND PA STATE HARESCRAMBLE CHAMPIONSHIP 1 HOUR SOUTH FROM THE GNCC (come on u guys from the nationals, try it out its on your way home race 2 stroke A against, Smiley,Hertz,Borich,Lucas,Neidlinger,Stone,Rotherm el or 4 stroke A against Jon Bowers, EXriders member Harlen Foley,the Hartman bros., Mike Krachun, Dan Destefano lots of fast guys and lots of MONEY to win. We'll be handing out flyers at the GNCC.

BTW watch out for Squatch!!!!!!

05-05-2003, 09:01 AM
Ummmmmmm......I"ll be there friday if that makes you feel better Jlhughes.......:D

Wingnut
05-05-2003, 12:33 PM
How much does it cost to enter the D6 race?

gncc571
05-05-2003, 01:24 PM
Whats the parking like is it flat,hilly stuff like that.I'm driving a motor home so I was wondering what to expect.

660bigdaddy
05-06-2003, 12:58 PM
hey jhughes, is it going to be rocky? need to know so i can borrow my buddy's wheels and save mine.:D

monkeyboy
05-06-2003, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 660bigdaddy
hey jhughes, is going to be rocky.:D

i lik win him an mr T figt in dat movee an beet eech otha up:devious:

QuadRacer041
05-06-2003, 11:13 PM
2.5 days and counting, i cant wait.
:D

popo
05-06-2003, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I'm having 2nd thoughts about going!

You big chicken azzz. Where's your ballz.

465Stroker
05-07-2003, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by popo
You big chicken azzz. Where's your ballz.

Jeffy,
22" rears are for sissys...

05-07-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
Jeffy,
22" rears are for sissys...

Rick are you sayin 22's are what should be run but only sissy's run them???

i'm still debating on what size tires to run front and back..but i sure as hell dont' wanna be labeled a sissy either so I guess I'll run my MX tires and call everybody there sissy's......:devil

Pappy
05-07-2003, 01:20 AM
Originally posted by Rico
so I guess I'll run my MX tires and call everybody there sissy's......:devil

ill bring the utilty and a tow strap;) :devil

465Stroker
05-07-2003, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by Rico
Rick are you sayin 22's are what should be run but only sissy's run them???

i'm still debating on what size tires to run front and back..but i sure as hell dont' wanna be labeled a sissy either so I guess I'll run my MX tires and call everybody there sissy's......:devil
Jeffy told me he was gonna run 22" rears this weekend to raise his quad a little - which will help him get his head above my dust for clearer vision! I guess it has been a problem for him lately. I told him he was a sissy for complaining...

Pappy
05-07-2003, 01:25 AM
hey rick..im gonna bring you my cases and starter...but the gaskets havent arrived yet:confused:

465Stroker
05-07-2003, 01:33 AM
I'll put the starter on for ya - and if you want you can put the case covers on when you get the gaskets. Let me know.

cdalejef
05-07-2003, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
Jeffy told me he was gonna run 22" rears this weekend to raise his quad a little - which will help him get his head above my dust for clearer vision! I guess it has been a problem for him lately. I told him he was a sissy for complaining...

bansheeguy77
05-07-2003, 11:29 AM
im pretty sure its gonna be rocky....for most it will be unbelievably rocky...but im used to it lol so i dont think its bad...racin id definately run 22s tho or some tough ply 20s