PDA

View Full Version : Where is the respect?

I-7
04-29-2003, 03:46 PM
I was just on the diamondback website for quads and some dirtbike rider posted: "for your next op i think u should have all quads either not be aloud or have a second op day cuz they ruin the jumps and are careless of the 80's and other people" Quads actually fix ruts and even the jumps! If there is quads allowed at the track..why cant they accept it? I overheard someone talking about the cover for the ama rules book for our district so someone suggested we put all the expert class winners on the cover from 250, 125, and quad. Their response was its motocross not quadcross!

JUSTINcredible
04-29-2003, 05:08 PM
i hate bikers with that kind of an attitude.. but not all of them are like that atleast

PhilMoore
04-30-2003, 09:29 AM
The quads don't "fix" the ruts. They smooth them over. We all know 99% of dirtbikers can't make a corner without railing around in somebody else's rut.

:grr :grr :mad: :mad:

oynot400
05-01-2003, 05:16 AM
Who do they send out first after they water down the track? :confused: :huh

That's right the quads. :grr I went to a race last Sunday at Flint Bottom. During intermission they highly over water different sections of the track, and not enough in other sections. They sent out the beginner quad class first. A couple guys threw off there goggles before the first lap because they could not see. You know it is bad when a 250ex beats a Raptor! :eek2: They ran another quad class then bikes. They stopped the bike class to move up another quad class to dry out the track. I am glad I did not run until the end.
What do these "bike only" tracks do when they water down the track? :ermm:

airheadedduner
05-02-2003, 05:42 AM
I have meet lots of bike riders with that attitude. I have also met so prety cool bikers out there. They like the quads cause we smooth out the ruts for them. The tracks around here usually run the quad classes between every few DB motos.

nacs400ex
05-02-2003, 03:10 PM
yeah, around here there is a lot of dirtbikers that hate quads. They think we can only jump like 2 feet high, case the landings, wreck the whole track.

Whenever I meet dirtbikers on the trail they laugh at me cause they think I am slow.

Usually I pass them and go to this little track. They then follow me and then try to jump the step ups, triples, doubles, step downs, and I just show them up on the jumps. Then they just ride away in disgrace.

Most of my friends realize that quads arent that bad ( the ones that ride bikes) I let my friend ride my quad and he rolled it. He has a RM125, since then he wont touch my quad cause he thinks only people with nuts will ride them:rolleyes: