PDA

View Full Version : ....todays ride..

"BLAHH"300!!
04-29-2003, 12:07 PM
..(stop and think of all the post's tittled, "today's ride")...

my bike's still down, but i have the BEAR i can ride...
it fit the day, it was muddy, the trails were pretty ruff, and i needed the power to yank a polaris from a watery grave.

i was riding with new people, some of my riding buddy's family.
alot of land, rode all day and didn't see it all...this one guy, had been drinkin' all day, even had a budweiser shirt on....i think he was retarted....i'm for real...somin' was da' matter with that dude....
the ride was weird. we'd ride for maybe 5 minutes, and stop. and sit for 5..over and over...but it was cool. everytime we'd stop the drunk guy on the polaris would come flying by us, he had brakes, but he'd use the tree's to stop him, then he'd roll off the bike backwards and start talkin $h!t...SHUT UP!!!..i knew he'd have a wreck...he did...i didn't have any brakes, and i'd stop on a dime. (low range first gear) we came to a hill "KILL HILL" everyone got me all worked up, kinda scrared to climb it, then i saw it...pss..what....they would get a runnin' start and fly up it, spinnin all the way to the top, i put it in low first, and crawled up it from a dead stop at the bottom, the polaris was stopped about 10 feet from the top, spinning his tires, another guy was tryin to push him up...i said "look out i got dis"..pushed his *** outa the way....haha..i'll give yammy credit on the BEAR man...throw some super swampers on one, and it's unstopable unless you bottom out....
we ended up getting lost....?? how do 5 red necks get lost on their own land that they have been hunting on since they were little "pink necks"?? ...they did...we left the house at 6:00 got home after mid-night...i ran outa gas, the polarass ran off in a ditch.wait...a canyon..he ran off the side of kill hill on the way back down...had to hook a yammy grizzly 400, with a wench, and my big bear to the grizzley, and ten pull it out...ended up cart wheeling down the hill anyway...not my bike...

man i gatta my motor back together....i hate mud, and i hate the bumpy *** ride on the bear...no suspention man...

MOFO
05-11-2003, 06:23 AM
:confused:

sounds like a very interesting ride to say the least.... :eek:

05-11-2003, 06:59 AM
Originally posted by VWVR6
:confused:

sounds like a very interesting ride to say the least.... :eek:

ya, i'd say.

Rip_Tear
05-11-2003, 10:20 AM
sounds like you had fun! :p Definately sounds like a RED NECK ride... :D Yesterday I spend all day clean up my trails, moving sticks, trees, and rocks off the trail. Today it rained like a bugger, so I didn't go riding because I am trying to get the trails dry so I can take the skidsteer out there to work on the track... So I marked out my next trail to clear out...

Atleast you got to go riddin :D

06-04-2003, 11:12 AM
yeah that sounds like one of the rides i had a few weeks back but that is off the sub.