PDA

View Full Version : Two Stroke Ban in Massachusetts!!!

exriderdude
04-29-2003, 04:23 AM
its only a matter of time before it affects your state:(

http://www.ama-cycle.org/legisltn/releases/2003/G03014.asp

GOMER007
04-29-2003, 04:26 AM
I think it will bee a verry long time for my state to have a ban?:rolleyes:

nacs400ex
04-29-2003, 05:00 AM
yep me too, oh well. The power that the 4-strokes have nowadays it doesnt really matter. I like the 4-strokes power now, compared to back in the day, when the technology wasnt there.

yamahaCal
04-29-2003, 09:48 AM
can't SELL doesn't say you can't ride and whos to say you can't go out of state to buy one =) don't matter much anyway yamaha are the only ones making 2 stroke atv's that are worth getting everyone here has to admit the banshee is a bad *** machine. and blasters are cool but nothing special its more like a 4 stroke than a 2 -_-;;

CHAUNCY
04-29-2003, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by yamahaCal
can't SELL doesn't say you can't ride and whos to say you can't go out of state to buy one =) don't matter much anyway yamaha are the only ones making 2 stroke atv's that are worth getting everyone here has to admit the banshee is a bad *** machine. and blasters are cool but nothing special its more like a 4 stroke than a 2 -_-;;

Yeah, banshees are fun to ride. I think they are gonna start calling 2 stroke quads race only bikes and stop making them in 2006 or something. I read that somewhere, I tihnk in a magazine but I'm not sure if it will come true:ermm:

yamahaCal
04-29-2003, 12:05 PM
some day they will stop making them but you heard that in dirt wheels that was a prediction tho. I love my banshee and they will/have become a classic in their own right and deserve a place next to the 250r in the future when they dont make them anymore every one will compare yamaha products to the banshee. it will never be much of a mx quad like the 250r

w/e i know this is a honda forum but like i said you cannot deny the banshee is something special unlike the KFX/ltz 400 and the raptor all trying to copy the 400 ex how lame can ya get. make something original. yamaha did a horrible job with the rap they shoulda made a brand new frame the engine is nice but in a frame that can barely go striaght its worthless they are fast though. I put wheel spacors and different ties on my rap anf its actually fun to ride now =)

w/e im dun my rant