PDA

View Full Version : The Skirt Handout

465Stroker
04-29-2003, 01:59 AM
Who is it going to be? I thought we all agreed that the Rausch Creek GNCC was going to be the official unvailing? Anyone remember what we agreed on? Lowest finish from previous race or lowest overall points of the series so far?

04-29-2003, 02:04 AM
I thought it was lowest in points....:confused:

I'm glad I'll be at this one to see the unvailing....:devil

465Stroker
04-29-2003, 02:08 AM
GNCCer or ZRacer?? Any others - keep in mind this is for the trash talkers only! Were is that thread?? We all know Extreme is a wuss for backing out too - not much we can do with him??

Extremeracer167
04-29-2003, 02:47 AM
im done racing all together, and am selling my quad. so if anyone wants to buy it, let me know.

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Extremeracer167
im done racing all together, and am selling my quad. so if anyone wants to buy it, let me know. Ummm....I think we have a winner!!!

Tina
04-29-2003, 04:00 AM
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=45289&perpage=15&highlight=pink%20skirt&pagenumber=3

I'll have to dig out the camera for this one.

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 04:11 AM
ROTFLMFAO.......thanks Tina!

Tina
04-29-2003, 04:22 AM
Glad to help.:D

465Stroker
04-29-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by GNCCer (Editor Note: This was from back in the day or maybe night time when GNCCer had to be possibly sleep typing to make such a bold commitment)
I am all for the dress idea or skirt idea or what ever for the loser. don't worry Extreme with the other two having dales I am sure at least one of them will break down each race!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And also I don't want any of you guys lining up beside me on the starting line.

Sounds like GNCCer will get the pink skirt! I thought Zracer was in one this - but I cannot find anything to back up my theory - sorry dude... Nathan - I think the time has come for you to pay up!

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 05:37 AM
:devil

04-29-2003, 05:48 AM
Hopefully nobody will mistake him for a new womens class rider....:o

Johnny_G
04-29-2003, 09:00 AM
I have DNF'd the last 3 races, and I'm not even in the running for the skirt????

thank Goodness

My vote is for the proposed 2003 4-st A champ

Extremeracer 167

No offense chad but when you talk that big of a game these guys are gonna tear you to peices if you don't deliver

Pappy
04-29-2003, 09:07 AM
oh i think the magazine wants to see it too:devil someone will be declared SKIRT BOY. :devil

i think we will have trouble if its johnny c..... monkeyboy and slapnutz may throw a fit:eek: :D lmfao

well, we need to get it figured out....pink will stand out so well on the starting line:o :blah

and i also think they should have a string tied from the grab bar...its only fitting:p

04-29-2003, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by Pappy

and i also think they should have a string tied from the grab bar...its only fitting:p

Kenny I don't think just the string is enough.,...the entire product needs to hang from the grab-bar...:devil and for those that are confused about this...it's a femine product.....:eek: just use your imagination...;)

I"m glad I suck and never got in this competition...if i did i woulda just bought pink britches to race in at the beginning of the year and wore them to the races I'm gonna actually make it too...

465Stroker
04-29-2003, 09:23 AM
We need to know who it is going to be - Extreme167 or GNCCer? At least GNCCer has the nerve to line up in the class while Extreme ran off with his tail between his legs when he found out that most of the left over Pro-production guys were going to race the A Class... Ya Puss.:eek:
Extreme gets my vote and he did say he was game when all of the smack was on the line. GNCCer better be worried because if Extreme does not show - he's it in my book - there MUST be a skirt on the 4 Stroke A starting line in 2 weeks!:macho

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 09:31 AM
What place is Chavez in?

465Stroker
04-29-2003, 09:35 AM
Good question - were is he at in the points??

jlhughes750
04-29-2003, 09:50 AM
u guys are terrible!!!!!!!! 465 be careful u don't want to break your Dale and be caught wearing a skirt in your own back yard. I really don't think extreme is gonna show.

BTW whats the plan for the Rausch GNCC weekend are we gonna get all the racers together to come to the D6 race on sunday or are we gonna tear up the coal pits. I talked to Tyson recently and he said he was probably gonna ride the next day. Also 465 is there any riding going on this sat??????

later, J

ranger400ex
04-29-2003, 10:00 AM
Hey Rick, can ya give me a call when ya get a chance. I have a few things I have been working on for Steve M and Karl @ Ace Racing, something for yourself and them for the dales.

thanks,

Ben Wrightsman
317-331-1197

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by ranger400ex
Hey Rick, can ya give me a call when ya get a chance. I have a few things I have been working on for Steve M and Karl @ Ace Racing, something for yourself and them for the dales.

thanks,

Ben Wrightsman
317-331-1197 HEY NOW........NO HELPING COMPETION BEN!!!:grr

04-29-2003, 01:20 PM
man if i have to wear a skirt at the race track I am going track extreme down and make him wear one at work for being such a wus. and for as far as chavez is is done racing too he says.

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 01:31 PM
What happend to him? I haven't seen Harlin at the last couple races either.

Pappy
04-29-2003, 01:32 PM
where is my knitting needle at:uhoh:

Pappy
04-29-2003, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Jeff@QuadShop
I haven't seen Harlin at the last couple races either.

harlen bought a very nice new house...then proceeded to remodel the mofo before he would move in. after the SC race....momma put her foot knee deep in his arse:eek:

needless to say....harlen is now to be refered to as BOB VILLA:devil

cdalejef
04-29-2003, 01:35 PM
:eek:
So no more racing at all?

Pappy
04-29-2003, 01:38 PM
haha...no he took 3rd at the PA race sunday( last lap on 3 a arms) so i suspect he will jump back in at the next race. he sure will look funny wearing his tool belt tho:confused2 (still better then a skirt eh nathan:blah )

id say nathan has the sack to wear the skirt.....but im dreading seeing them legs:ermm:

popo
04-29-2003, 05:38 PM
I have first dibs on the pink panties…. At least you guyz aint at the bottom of your class.

Monkeyboy, you bring back my axle pivot bolt nut. You can race my Z at PA and you can pit with Johnny C.

Sorry Johnny, just trying to get our nuts back
:(

Meek
04-29-2003, 11:44 PM
Ranger400ex lost his nut for his front sprocket Sunday racing district 15. What is up with all of these lost nuts?

465Stroker
04-30-2003, 12:57 AM
Originally posted by jlhughes750
u guys are terrible!!!!!!!! 465 be careful u don't want to break your Dale and be caught wearing a skirt in your own back yard. I really don't think extreme is gonna show.

BTW whats the plan for the Rausch GNCC weekend are we gonna get all the racers together to come to the D6 race on sunday or are we gonna tear up the coal pits. I talked to Tyson recently and he said he was probably gonna ride the next day. Also 465 is there any riding going on this sat??????

later, J

It's a done deal - and fortunately I will not have to wear the skirt at Rausch Creek based on the current points standings... The Dales have been hammering the 4 stroke A class pretty consistantly with 2 of them being in the Top 5 in points!:macho
Riding this Saturday - I am not too sure yet - Is'nt there a race at Foot of the Mountain on Sunday? If there is we probably will not be riding too much on Saturday..

ranger400ex
04-30-2003, 02:03 AM
Hey Rick, give me a ring!!

Ben Wrightsman
Phone 317-331-1197

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 02:05 AM
Ok guys......I just won this.....pick what GNCCer will wear at Raush Creek!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15646&item=3414375726&rd=1

Knight440
04-30-2003, 03:05 AM
:eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :p

Johnny_G
04-30-2003, 03:07 AM
I think he'll look really cute in the watermelon dress!!!!:eek2:

Man I am gonna bring the whole front row back to see this when we are on the line!!!!!!!!!

Pappy
04-30-2003, 03:10 AM
Originally posted by Johnny_G

Man I am gonna bring the whole front row back to see this when we are on the line!!!!!!!!!

now that would be funny:D

465Stroker
04-30-2003, 03:40 AM
Ya never know Johhny - Bringing the front row back may give them some ideas for you!:eek2:

Johnny_G
04-30-2003, 03:58 AM
Even with three DNF's I am still 11th overall, so i don't think I am quite ready for the skirt yet....lol
But I better get back on the podium at Rausch just in case!!!!

BTW what will the womens class give out Pants?????? LMAO

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 03:59 AM
BTW what will the womens class give out Pants?????? LMAO LMAO....how about a jock strap over their riding pants!!!:devil

465Stroker
04-30-2003, 04:08 AM
Even with three DNF's I am still 11th overall, so i don't think I am quite ready for the skirt yet....lol
But I better get back on the podium at Rausch just in case!!!!

BTW what will the womens class give out Pants?????? LMAO

The skirt is only for trash talkers in the 4 Stroke A class - I am sure that you do not have anyone talking smack on the front line! But if you do - it may be a good idea!:huh

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 04:24 AM
Did you see that guy in the 2nd row on the 700 try and take off with the first row! Dang rookies!!!:p

300exjuggalo
04-30-2003, 04:31 AM
i wear a skirt:huh if i can be in a mag

Johnny_G
04-30-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by 465Stroker
The skirt is only for trash talkers in the 4 Stroke A class - I am sure that you do not have anyone talking smack on the front line! But if you do - it may be a good idea!:huh

Actually ......for as high stakes as things are the pro's are very civil we rarely even argue...........It's funny if you think about the b classes, age classes etc.. there is all this protesting, this guy wanting to beat up that guy, cause he a dirty lowdown cheater so to get him back he sleeps with his wife, then there is the whole who's kid is it thing!!!!!.............well you get the picture.

the Pro's pretty much do all their talking on the track........Much like Jeff and Rick have been doing in 4-stk A so far this year!!!

Pappy
04-30-2003, 05:29 AM
so to get him back he sleeps with his wife, then there is the whole who's kid is it thing!!!!!.............well you get the picture.

:confused: daaayyyuuummmm i need to pay attention to whats going on friday nights:devil

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 06:08 AM

the Pro's pretty much do all their talking on the track........Much like Jeff and Rick have been doing in 4-stk A so far this year!!! Well.......you should see some of our email fights!

jlhughes750
04-30-2003, 07:25 AM
maybe we should start a new thread for this,

How about an all Pennsylvania podium in the Pro and A classes.

This Rausch track is gonna be Pa's best shot at a home track, this is what all of us Pa boys are used to runnin in. Come on Rick, u know what i mean. I guess we'll keep the terrain differences quiet for a while. We can pull it off in the Pro class with Smiley and Borich,maybe even Hertz, there all from Pa. But what about the Prod. class. any Pa. guys in that class. The 250A class is in the bag already, Hertz,Neidlinger, Rothermel,Wahl.

What do u think. Will Ballance be able to hang with the Pa posse, or will Borich and Smiley leave him with a racoon faced coal dust smile!!!!!!!!!! complete with black teeth...hahahahahaha

later, J.

04-30-2003, 07:29 AM
My money's on the KY boyz....:muscle:

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 07:38 AM
maybe we should start a new thread for this,

How about an all Pennsylvania podium in the Pro and A classes.

This Rausch track is gonna be Pa's best shot at a home track, this is what all of us Pa boys are used to runnin in. Come on Rick, u know what i mean. I guess we'll keep the terrain differences quiet for a while. We can pull it off in the Pro class with Smiley and Borich,maybe even Hertz, there all from Pa. But what about the Prod. class. any Pa. guys in that class. The 250A class is in the bag already, Hertz,Neidlinger, Rothermel,Wahl.

What do u think. Will Ballance be able to hang with the Pa posse, or will Borich and Smiley leave him with a racoon faced coal dust smile!!!!!!!!!! complete with black teeth...hahahahahaha

later, J. Ok, if you wanna play that game, we'll do it at Sparta too!
I hope Raush is nothing like Brownsville PA, that was a sissy track!!!:blah I hope its a rock infested swamp hole!!! Like maybe a mix of FL and The Wisp!!!:macho

jlhughes750
04-30-2003, 08:43 AM
Imagine Wisp with razor sharp rocks instead of smoothies!!!!!! Oh and don't forget the black sand(coal silt). Oh yeah its all woods, no fields or pastures. Our D6 track at Rausch(different from the GNCC track) has what we call the ROCK GARDEN.

its gonna be great..

later, J.

465Stroker
04-30-2003, 08:48 AM
jlhughes750 - No need in trying to scare them! We both know that turf tamers is all you need - there is'nt a rock larger than a quarter anywere within miles! Sure there is some coal silt - but it is just like sand - so no worries.

Knight440
04-30-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Rico
My money's on the KY boyz....:muscle:

You got that right :bandit: Ballance all the way :macho

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 09:20 AM
Imagine Wisp with razor sharp rocks instead of smoothies!!!!!! Oh and don't forget the black sand(coal silt). Oh yeah its all woods, no fields or pastures. Our D6 track at Rausch(different from the GNCC track) has what we call the ROCK GARDEN.

its gonna be great..

later, J. sweet!!!:macho

Pappy
04-30-2003, 09:37 AM
well, thye have 1100 acres to design the track on:devil can ya imagine a 30 mile lap:eek:

popo
04-30-2003, 05:27 PM
Not to change the skirt subject... Did any one else get sick after Loretta's. I know Jeff wasn't feeling good and yaked after I told him, I was gonna stick my tongue down his throat.

I yaked on the way home after eating the free BBQ.

I guess Rodney Smith DNF'd due to sickness.

cdalejef
04-30-2003, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by popo
Not to change the skirt subject... Did any one else get sick after Loretta's. I know Jeff wasn't feeling good and yaked after I told him, I was gonna stick my tongue down his throat. That would make a billygoat puke!!!:huh

CUZ'n
05-01-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by popo
I know Jeff wasn't feeling good and yaked after I told him, I was gonna stick my tongue down his throat.

i tink u wus da popo dat arested me and try to do tings to me:( u is a bad man.

ZRacer
05-01-2003, 02:13 AM
I am very excited about the Rausch Creek race because now that I am moved into my new house. I can finally put away my carpenters belt and start riding and racing again. I might even have time to prep my quads properly so they don't fall apart during the races.

Rausch creek should be one of the smoothest tracks on the circuit. I might even take my skid plates off to save weight. :D Those gradual rolling hills are so easy to traverse. Can't Wait :D

Pappy
05-01-2003, 02:16 AM
lol...rollin hills:ermm:

465Stroker
05-01-2003, 02:39 AM
Pappy - Are you taking care of the skirt? Jeff is getting Racer Productions ready, and I will make sure we have plenty of photos - but we need someone in charge of finding a skirt that will fit GNCCer.

cdalejef
05-01-2003, 02:44 AM
GNCCer is being awfully quiet!:p

Pappy
05-01-2003, 02:44 AM
yes i will have a bright pink skirt ready:D it wont be no mini skirt either:eek: i just couldnt handle seeing that:devil

465Stroker
05-01-2003, 02:50 AM
GNCCer is being awfully quiet!:p
I don't think he wants to dig himself in any deeper!

Pappy
05-01-2003, 02:52 AM
ill even get the ol'lady to sow a poodle on it...and a string from the back of it:devil

465Stroker
05-01-2003, 02:57 AM
GNCCer - I really do feel sorry for ya dude.. But around here a bet is a bet - and I know you ain't yellow - are ya?

Pappy
05-01-2003, 03:02 AM
he'll do it:macho

lil400exman
05-01-2003, 03:08 AM
too bad i run the 250 class:p not really........................:eek:

gncc571
05-01-2003, 08:45 AM
Thats funny GNCCER and I rode some last night and he didn't say a word about this.I might see him tonight,so if I do,I'll be sure and ask him what size skirt he wears.:devil

05-03-2003, 05:20 PM
i will wear it but it has to be big enough to fit around my 36" waist.
Do I have to wear it while racing??????

Pappy
05-03-2003, 05:21 PM
it will fit.....and heLL yes:devil you wanted in a magazine...here is yer chance:devil

CBRSLIDER
05-03-2003, 11:16 PM
Pappy,

Anyway you could have your wife stitch "EXRiders.com" onto the skirt? That would give the site some free advertisement space in the mags if they run the story.

And man I can't wait to see this at the races!

GNCCer, your being a pretty good sport about the whole thing.

Ray

Tina
05-03-2003, 11:46 PM
Forget the magazine Pappy, this is going to be on SPEED CHANNEL!:devil

Tommy 17
05-04-2003, 03:02 AM
lmfao i can't wait to see this one!!!!!

Pappy
05-04-2003, 03:43 AM
yeah i think she can manage that:devil

speed channel...lmfao

"and in the gncc news, nathan punchmunchkin took 16th place today while wearing a hot pink skirt aboard his 465 honda.....in a related note....nathan was seen leaving on the back of a fat guy named OX's harley:devil .....hotel footage at 11:eek: :blah "

actually nathan is being a good sport about this....since extreme turned ladylike and chavez turned angry mexican:ermm: good show gnccer ....youll have my respect after this:devil :D

QuadTrix6
05-04-2003, 06:09 AM
you guys better get tons of pics...maybe the skrt pic will go up on the EX MEMBER OF THE MONTH :eek: :devil :devil

05-04-2003, 03:14 PM
GNCCer, your being a pretty good sport about the whole thing

I guess a bet is a bet. I need to learn to quit running my mouth!!!!!! ANd if any of you guys know extreme you better tell him to stay very far away from me because I am going to kick his and chavez's arse's after this.

cdalejef
05-04-2003, 03:18 PM
ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!

SGA
05-04-2003, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by Pappy
actually nathan is being a good sport about this....since extreme turned ladylike and chavez turned angry mexican:ermm: good show gnccer ....youll have my respect after this:devil :D Ive been following this thread. I agree with pappy....you go through with it, you got my respect. A man that keeps his word.
Pappy, get the wife to make it a bit above the knees, like one of them irish kilt things. We dont want it catching on nothing when hes racing!

SGA
05-05-2003, 01:41 AM
GNCCer, If I saw a dude at the line with all his gear on, and a pink dress over that, im gonna ask. When he tells me he lost a bet, I would understand, a bet is a bet, bad as it is.
We had a guy in the FTR XC circuit loose a bet at christmas. He had to wear a red nightie over his gear with with the cups stuffed . It was friggin hilarious! He put the haul *** on during the race, came in third i think.

cdalejef
05-05-2003, 02:12 AM
Originally posted by SGA

We had a guy in the FTR XC circuit loose a bet at christmas. He had to wear a red nightie over his gear with with the cups stuffed . It was friggin hilarious! He put the haul *** on during the race, came in third i think. Oh ya.....wasn't he riding a blue Blaster!:devil

abcracing
05-09-2003, 09:39 AM
ok guys i need a big favore. i work at FDO RACING which is one of nathans sponsors. so if he does infact wear the dress like he is suppose to i need pics of it for the shop.you can either email them to me at wakins33@hotmail.com or mail them to FDO RACING 10275 appleton road johnstown ohio 43031 thanks guys. PS: nathan be a man and wear the dress lmao

Pappy
05-09-2003, 09:58 AM
hehe....the skirt:devil

cdalejef
05-11-2003, 04:05 AM
I have all kinds of pics that I will post tomorrow!:devil

Ryan
05-11-2003, 06:50 AM
LMAO!!!!

This is to funny.

Knight440
05-11-2003, 08:13 AM
I have all kinds of pics that I will post tomorrow!:devil

:mad: Man the suspence (sp) is killing us:devil

cdalejef
05-11-2003, 08:15 AM
LOL.....I would post them today but I left my camera in rowlrag's truck!:(

gncc571
05-11-2003, 09:30 AM
skirt pic 1

abcracing
05-11-2003, 10:43 AM
nathan i'm proud of ya bud for wearing the skirt like a man. lmfao you know these pics will be all over the FDO shop. what does it have wrote on the back of the skirt? later bill

cdalejef
05-11-2003, 12:09 PM
I have some good close ups! You should have seen all the double takes from people at the starting line......ROTFLMAO!!!!

05-11-2003, 12:12 PM
you know these pics will be all over the FDO shop

Hey I am doing what I can to get you guys some more publisity!

The funny thing is there was some redneck there that kept hitting on me. I think Johnny C might kno who it is was cus the guy kept asking for him!

Knight440
05-11-2003, 12:20 PM
I think Johnny C might kno who it is was cus the guy kept asking for him!

:uhoh:

cdalejef
05-11-2003, 12:22 PM
:ermm: