PDA

View Full Version : Arens nerf bars intro sale

Ben
04-28-2003, 04:06 PM
Well the time has arrived - get the Arens Brothers brand new nerf bars before any of your friends, and cheaper (via this limited time offer) than any other nerfs on the market! These things are so trick that your friends will be green with envy :D

Check it out (http://www.exriders.com/productreviews/arensnerfs.html)! :cool: Remember, when you buy from Arens Brothers you are supporting EXriders as they are a major sponsor of this site :)

Ben

SGA
04-28-2003, 04:46 PM
Nice looking nerfs, and a good price too. Someone buy me another 400ex so i can get a set of these!;)

lil400exman
04-28-2003, 05:30 PM
i wish they were for r's and were pro-pegs i might sell my ac's for those..............:(

JOEX
04-28-2003, 05:45 PM
How long is this offer going to be available? These nerf bars are near the top of my list of things to purchase and I really want them but due to my limited budget and income, I need to be very careful where and when my money goes. There are a couple of things higher up on the list i'd like to get first.

Joe

QuadJunkies
04-28-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Ben
Well the time has arrived - get the Arens Brothers brand new nerf bars before any of your friends, and cheaper (via this limited time offer) than any other nerfs on the market! These things are so trick that your friends will be green with envy :D

Check it out (http://www.exriders.com/productreviews/arensnerfs.html)! :cool: Remember, when you buy from Arens Brothers you are supporting EXriders as they are a major sponsor of this site :)

Ben Ben, do you know if they will be carrying them in any other color besides Black straps?and will they carry them for anything other than the 400ex? Thats one heck of a good price, and they are sweet lookin!:blah

Glow Plug
04-29-2003, 02:46 AM
my god! why do all the good deal's happen when i don't have a quad? :grr :grr

nacs400ex
04-29-2003, 04:02 AM
Those are very nice, but I like Propegs and I got a set of AC's, sorry. I would consider buying them to support the site, if I didnt have the AC's.

TORO1968
04-29-2003, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by Glow Plug
my god! why do all the good deal's happen when i don't have a quad? :grr :grr

Who says you can't start buying parts for the machine you don't have yet? :D

thejeepdude
04-29-2003, 05:14 AM
OK, so I just bought my first quad... an '02 400EX. Explain to me why these nerfs are better/worse than the AC's, please. I've been lurking for a while and everyone seems to thing the AC Propegs are the best, but for $149 this seems like a sweet deal. So is the main difference that these use the stock pegs? I love the idea of supporting this site by buying these nerfs, but honestly I only want to do it once...

300exTJjeeper
04-29-2003, 06:53 AM
why only for 400ex???????????

Guy400
04-29-2003, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by thejeepdude
OK, so I just bought my first quad... an '02 400EX. Explain to me why these nerfs are better/worse than the AC's, please. I've been lurking for a while and everyone seems to thing the AC Propegs are the best, but for $149 this seems like a sweet deal. So is the main difference that these use the stock pegs? I love the idea of supporting this site by buying these nerfs, but honestly I only want to do it once... John's nerfs are better than AC's in at least 4 ways that I can think of right off the top of my head.

1.)I guarantee you that they'll fit much better than any AC product.
2.)John's nerfs use the stock steel pegs that won't wear off. Ask any AC Pro-Peg owner what happens to the aluminum footpeg after a year of riding.
3.)John's nerfs are polished and AC's aren't and John doesn't even charge you for it.
4.)Price.

400exBro
04-29-2003, 10:08 AM
when will the lt a arms be coming out, i am extremly intersted in them... i want to get some stuff before this winter so i can tear down my ex and put in the yzf 426/450, o crf 450 engine..

thanks

JOEX
04-29-2003, 03:47 PM
How long is this offer good for?

Joe

Pappy
04-29-2003, 03:50 PM
when will he answer the damn phone:mad:

300exTJjeeper
04-29-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by 300exTJjeeper
why only for 400ex???????????

anybody

Ben
04-29-2003, 11:38 PM
I am calling him today to let him know that alot of guys are trying to get ahold of them to buy these nerfs. I'll let you know what comes of the conversation :)

Ben

Jnine
04-30-2003, 02:26 AM
Hello Guys:

I see some of the questions have been answered, and here are the answers to some of the others.

These nerfs also fit the Raptor, 250R, and the Suzuki/Kawasaki.

As for a sale length. I was thinking we could run it until July 1, and then we'll see where it goes from there.

Nets... I did all of these in Black.. IT goes with everything, and they always look good.

PAPPY.. Please get me your number again. I tried to call you back several times, but I have the wrong number for you.

Actually guys this is a good lesson for everyone. I hate voice mail systems, (including my own) but nearly everyone has them these days. Sometimes when stuff is running in back I can't even hear the phone. Oddly enough, when one welder starts at the high frequeny setting we use for aluminum it makes the fax ring. Kind of annoying! Anyway, when you have to leave a name & number, please speak clearly & slowly. Everyone can rattle off their own number quickly, but the person on the other end probably doesn't know you or your phone number. Make it easy for them to find you. Also, be sure to leave your area code. That makes a big difference too.

Talk to you TODAY!

Pappy
04-30-2003, 02:32 AM
800-573-4114

ive been told i need the white brothers / roll nerfs cuz im runnin roll pegs...any knowledge if yours will work:confused: :(

QuadJunkies
04-30-2003, 02:36 AM
darn..:( I was hoping you made them for the Predator too... Those would have made a nice Fathers day gift.Ill keep these in mind for me,as I am in the works for spicing up mine and could use a shiny new pair.....:D

Jnine
04-30-2003, 02:54 PM
Hello guys:

I'm not sure how they would fit on the Predator, or the Roll Pegs. Tell you what, email or PM me and we can talk about it.

I bet they are very close, and I would like to know as well.

QuadJunkies
04-30-2003, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Jnine
Hello guys:

I'm not sure how they would fit on the Predator, or the Roll Pegs. Tell you what, email or PM me and we can talk about it.

I bet they are very close, and I would like to know as well. I pm'd ya....;)

MSL
05-01-2003, 01:04 AM
Those are great looking nerfs

tom400ex
05-01-2003, 05:21 AM
can you leave on the heel kicks on with these nerfs or not????

Natertot426ex
05-02-2003, 04:13 AM
My friend just called and Talked to John yesterday and he said the nets will be in next wednesday and he will ship my friends out that same day. He is excited to get them!!

JOEX
05-06-2003, 05:19 PM
I'm really sorry to hear about your daughter. I don't really know all the details on how wheelchairs are made, but I would consider doing something for her if you thought it could help. I'm not really sure what a 12 year old girl would like, but I do make lots of parts from tubing. I would have to do a little research on the design part however.
Originally posted here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57236&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Mr. Arens,

You have just proved the kind of person you are, dedicated to this community. Giving your skills and talents just to help someone you don't know to ease thier hardship.
You are an asset to this community more than most will ever understand, on many levels.
You have gained at least one loyal customer, and i'm sure many more. I truly hope to do more business with you in the future.

Joe

Ben
05-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by JOEX
Originally posted here http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57236&perpage=15&pagenumber=2

Mr. Arens,

You have just proved the kind of person you are, dedicated to this community. Giving your skills and talents just to help someone you don't know to ease thier hardship.
You are an asset to this community more than most will ever understand, on many levels.
You have gained at least one loyal customer, and i'm sure many more. I truly hope to do more business with you in the future.

Joe

John,

I agree with Joe completely - thanks for helping out one of our members. In my opinion that really says alot about the caliber of person you are. :D

Ben

Jnine
05-07-2003, 02:56 AM
Thanks guys.

When I read the post about the little girl that may end up in some type of wheelchair, that seems so unfair. She's never done anything bad or wrong. I don't know about most of you guys, but I've done enough things to deserve some grief, but at 12 she never has. I just thought since most of the parts I make are from round tubing, (just like most wheelchairs) I could possibly make something to help her a little bit. I hope to God she doesn't need it.

QuadTrix6
05-07-2003, 09:20 AM
Thanks guys.

When I read the post about the little girl that may end up in some type of wheelchair, that seems so unfair. She's never done anything bad or wrong. I don't know about most of you guys, but I've done enough things to deserve some grief, but at 12 she never has. I just thought since most of the parts I make are from round tubing, (just like most wheelchairs) I could possibly make something to help her a little bit. I hope to God she doesn't need it.

your the man john...enough said :)

TagRider
05-07-2003, 10:57 AM
Seriously, how lucky is this site to have John Arens as a sponsor? First and foremost, the compassion he's shown to something totally unrelated to ATV's. Secondly, the top-of-the-line products he offers at prices that are bound to infuriate the competition. Look at the nerf bars. $149 shipped and they actually fit right:eek2: Standard travel a-arms of John's caliber for $500, long travel for $600 :eek2: I'm not the most knowledgeable person in the world of ATV's but how does Gibson, JRD, Houser and all the others justify the price they charge us for chassis parts? Not only that but to then tack on an additional $300-$400 for their long travel versions? Isn't it just a relocated shock mount, some slightly longer tubing and a little different balljoint angle?

Thank you John. I hope you crush the companies that have been gouging the faithful ATV community for years.

Nausty
05-07-2003, 11:25 AM
Yeah I agree, after seeing his posts and other peoples feedback I know which company i'm gonna buy from when I can afford some chasis parts.

exriderdude
05-13-2003, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
Yeah I agree, after seeing his posts and other peoples feedback I know which company i'm gonna buy from when I can afford some chasis parts.

same here;)

ledofthezep
05-13-2003, 07:52 AM
I'm digg'n the nerfs,....when ya going to have them for Banshee's???:confused: I know this isn't a banshee forum,...but....:rolleyes:

thejeepdude
05-13-2003, 07:59 AM
I'm still waitin for my nerfs... ordered them a while ago. I guess the nets were backordered or something. I'm just so anxious I had to post somethin! :p Anyways, I was hopin to have them before my new quad gets here, but it's gettin close... I'm expecting a call from the freight company any day now :-D So anyone else been waitin for their nerfs to show up for a while? I bet they're swamped... what a kick***** deal for some sweet lookin nerfs. :D

Hey one more thing... anyone try the Arens skids? How do they
compare to the PRM? Which ones are ready and which ones are still being developed?

Josh

TagRider
05-13-2003, 12:44 PM
John, how long until your stuff is done? This guy is still waiting on his nerfs and he ordered them a couple weeks ago. We've been hearing about the frame, a-arms and swingarm for quite sometime now and we keep hearing "2 or 3 more weeks" and we never see any product. I want to run your stuff cause it's the best but the wait is starting to get out of hand. We're 1/3 of the way through both GNC and GNCC seasons and still nothing. I first heard about your 400EX parts when you started coming here in December and telling us about them and now it's the middle of May and no parts:( You're the best but we can't wait forever!!

lars
05-13-2003, 12:44 PM
anyone got these on there 400ex yet i would like to see a pic

JOEX
05-13-2003, 02:43 PM
I ordered the nerfs on May 5th or 6th..The nets were to arrive on the 7th and everything shipped by the end of the week.:ermm:

Joe

Ben
05-14-2003, 12:10 AM
Guys I will call John today and see what is up on the nerfs, I'll post later on with what he tells me :)

Ben

Mr. Tuesday
05-14-2003, 08:13 AM
i am interested in a set pm me with the details.