PDA

View Full Version : Motocross Meet and Greet!!!

BallsoutMX
04-28-2003, 03:33 PM
Balls Out MX is holding a motocross meet and greet. The date has been set for Saturday June 14. Anybody is invited. We are just gonna have little fun races and a cook out and bonfire at Our Practice track. Its going to be a great time just to hangout meet new people and ride. Go to the site for all of the details and sign up as soon as possible.

Details and info: www.ballsoutextreme.com

Any other questions email me at pad@ballsoutextreme.com

Later,

Pad

RAGE
04-29-2003, 12:26 AM
Mkay..maybe its just me but i don't see anything there.

Think he's just drumming up traffic.

BallsoutMX
04-29-2003, 12:41 AM
Na man there should be a pop up there that says meet and greet info. Well ill try to get a link in the news section too.

04-29-2003, 12:52 AM
Sorry dude the link doesn't work. just tell us about it and quit bein so secretive. what state, what city, etc. etc. we won't bite..

BallsoutMX
04-29-2003, 03:51 AM
Ok well apparently the site was down or something I dont know. But the meet and greet will be located in Perkasie, PA about 35min south of Allentown. I wasn't beng secrative either i was just in a hurry cus im studying for finals and stuff. Just can't wait until this semster is over. Here is a link to the section if the pop up doesnt come up on the main page. http://www.ballsoutextreme.com/pages/mx/meetandgreet.html

Any other questions just ask
Oh and I know the page says the date is may 31st but it is definitely set for June 14th

Later,

Pad