PDA

View Full Version : Bachelor party ideas?!

Blysster
04-28-2003, 02:53 PM
A good buddy of mine is getting hitched this summer and it looks like I will be the best man.

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or not but I have to start planning the bachelor party..

I need some ideas.. other than the traditional strippers thing.

Honda4trax250x
04-28-2003, 03:13 PM
STRIPPERS!!! oh wait u said not to say that ummmmmmmmm beer?

Pappy
04-28-2003, 03:24 PM
the 3 things required for a good party....

hookers beer & pretzles:confused2

Castor-426ex
04-28-2003, 03:26 PM
Pappy how dare you forget the ever so important ritual of the Hooter Girls edition of slip and slide....

and i thought you had all the answers:D

Pappy
04-28-2003, 03:27 PM
well, at this point in my life....1 hooker...a 12 pack and a bag of pretzles is heaven:ermm:

killed300ex
04-28-2003, 03:31 PM
well if you loking for somehting fun to do i know the bachoror party for my cousin we are going paintballing or playing laser tag not sure whitch. But then out to dinner then off to the traditional batchalor party stuff lol
killed

Blysster
04-28-2003, 03:36 PM
There are already plans for the strippers later on durring the night(obviously) I'm just looking for different ideas... there will be pretzles :blah

we were thinking about handcuffing him to a blow up doll and not letting him have the key untill it is all dressed with woman close that he will have to get throughout the night. :devil

phatswinn
04-28-2003, 03:38 PM
all u need is a keg and 20 ofur closest friends..and strippers

Pappy
04-28-2003, 03:38 PM
ill tell ya this....if a man comes at me with a pair of handcuffs in one hand...and a blow up doll in the other....someone is losing teeth:eek:

Castor-426ex
04-28-2003, 03:39 PM
damn right but chances are his done prob rotted out....

damned eastern Ky peeps:eek: :huh :confused2

Quad18star
04-28-2003, 03:53 PM
First you get him feeling pretty good ( earlier in the day at like 1 in the afternoon) . Strip him naked and tie his arms and legs together . Get some duct tape and make like a pair of shorts around his wang . Next get some honey and a pillow . Put honey all over him and bust the pillow open . Sit him in a chair with a blow up doll and put them in the back of a truck . Next you drive around town nice and slow beeping the horn and go to every drive-through in town . Make sure EVERYONE knows its his last few days of being able to do what he wants . I've done this and seen many people do this to guys . Its funny and everyone in town gets a kick out of it . Cops have pulled up beside us and just laughed and told us not to go to fast so that no one gets hurt ( no fines for no seatbelts , was pretty sweet) .

TORO1968
04-28-2003, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Quad18star
First you get him feeling pretty good ( earlier in the day at like 1 in the afternoon) . Strip him naked and tie his arms and legs together . Get some duct tape and make like a pair of shorts around his wang . Next get some honey and a pillow . Put honey all over him and bust the pillow open . Sit him in a chair with a blow up doll and put them in the back of a truck . Next you drive around town nice and slow beeping the horn and go to every drive-through in town . Make sure EVERYONE knows its his last few days of being able to do what he wants . I've done this and seen many people do this to guys . Its funny and everyone in town gets a kick out of it . Cops have pulled up beside us and just laughed and told us not to go to fast so that no one gets hurt ( no fines for no seatbelts , was pretty sweet) .

...Crazy Canucks...:eek2: Man you hosers need to get some ladies up there! :blah :D

XANDADA
04-29-2003, 02:13 AM
Vegas Baby! I don't know where in Canada your at but Windsor can be a fun place too, but the nudy bars aren't what they used to be. I've been up there for a couple of bachelor parties. We always rented a swank party bus for the evening - no worries, all fun...:devil

wb300ex
04-29-2003, 02:39 AM
hey i'm up for stippers......:D :) :devil :cool:

SeaN

snowpro_02
04-29-2003, 03:13 AM
This is what we did with my brother-in-law go golfing and drink beer in-between holes, and after each hole you have to chug a beer. The loser of the first 9 has to take 3 shots of the winners choice, you get realy ****ed up, then ya go get strippers, and drink more beer.

trueblue450
04-29-2003, 03:18 AM
Originally posted by Quad18star

:huh :eek2:

oynot400
04-29-2003, 05:35 AM
Nothing beats 2 strippers, battery operated toys, whip cream, beer, and farm animals!!!!! :eek2: :devil :blah
That poor sheep....:rolleyes:

mysticfalcon
04-29-2003, 05:52 AM
At a buddies bachelor party his Finace almost called it all off when she came over to the house we were having the party at and took pictures through the window. Pictures that no wife should ever ever see. but she should have known better than to crash his bachelor party.

RAGE
04-29-2003, 06:16 AM
For any of you guys getting hitched this summer, pray to God you pick a best man (supposed to plan BP) that does a better job then mine did. My wife and older sister were at my party. There is no possible way it could have been any worse. Only good thing about it all was now everytime the wife catches me looking I tell her, well I didn't get a chance to get it out of my system. At least she sympathisizes..LOL

EXDUNER127
04-29-2003, 07:29 AM
I would have told her to beat it, dum best man what is he doin tryin to cockadoodledoo block you...Dont get strippers unless they bring ping pong balls with them and blow pops or popsicles....hehehe then get real drunk so you forget every thing that went on...And swear an oath with buddies because goes on stays there!!!!! "no,Taditional stripper thing" what it wrong with you. think about ur buddy.

SAND LUVR
04-29-2003, 12:48 PM
My bestman is the king. Me and a bunch of guy friends and cousins went out to ride at glamis. We had a few motorhomes which was great we had a keg. In the middle of the night my best man pulls up with 3 very very hot strippers(they like to ride quads);) they stood with us for 3 days while we were there for the week. Now think about it strippers, glamis, beer what else is there.

XANDADA
04-30-2003, 02:24 AM
whoa! 3 strippers for 3 days at Glamis with quads and a keg! :uhoh::eek2: :eek: :eek2: :blah
Dang, now that's a best man indeed...

cudaman
04-30-2003, 10:01 AM
MOST DEFINATELY!

bigbadbrad
04-30-2003, 12:18 PM
and go mud bogging, right now is the time of year to do that in the north.
get him drunk, bring him to kataz or mon capen. don't get any of them robinsens stripers, they are more like hookers.
oh yeah and piere invite me.

Blysster
04-30-2003, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by bigbadbrad
and go mud bogging, right now is the time of year to do that in the north.
get him drunk, bring him to kataz or mon capen. don't get any of them robinsens stripers, they are more like hookers.
oh yeah and piere invite me.

It won't be until later on this summer but yeah we probably will be going to mon copin.. I'll let you know!

I spoke to our local police department today and they are willing to arest him and bring him to the drunk tank for a while :devil He will have to make phone calls until he has a certain amount of money donated to the marriage fund to bail him out.

Now, about these robinsen stripers.. he might need some company in there :blah

Natertot426ex
05-01-2003, 02:56 AM
My friend just got married and we dressed him up in a flowery dress and a bonnet and he had a bowling ball chained to his ankle. We took him around town and to the store to buy Tampons and KY. It was pretty funny. He had a couple guys calling him gay and almost got in fight with them right in the middle of the store. It was pretty awesome.

86350x
06-01-2003, 11:00 PM
(cough) hhhhhmmmmmmmmmm old post I know, my bad
:confused:

But one of my favorite subjects. Call up caddy's strip club, or the million dollar saloon. They'll put him in the shower with two chicks there, I'm sure he'd have fun. I haven't done the shower thing (yet)...........................................