PDA

View Full Version : Got my TC Pipe

Dave400ex
12-26-2001, 02:53 PM
I got the TC Pipe today. This thing is really short. I like how it looks though. I took the 400ex to ORR Motorsports to have him put on the pipe and re-jet it for the pipe and colder weather. I can`t wait to hear it run. There`s nothing holding up the air flow at all. It`s straight through. I`ll let you guys know how much it improved the powerband after I ride it.

12-26-2001, 07:44 PM
can't wait to hear the results... plus those things look soo awsome.... all the chicks say size doesen't matter..lol..

Dave400ex
12-26-2001, 08:13 PM
I hope to have it back tomorrow. I can`t wait. My Dad said it better not make him go def. I told him if he was in front of me he wouldn`t have to worry about it. I`ll let you know.

Chef
12-26-2001, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by 51
.... all the chicks say size doesen't matter..lol..

You live by that remark, dont you...lol, j/k

12-26-2001, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by HOTT440EX

You live by that remark, dont you...lol, j/k

well they say you only hear that if you got a lil one and yea i hear it alot... but i gues hering it is better than not..lol.... i mena silencers what are you talking about :huh :huh ...:eek: :eek: i get it ...dang boy get yer mind outta the gutter..lol...

Chef
12-26-2001, 08:59 PM
lol...sorry....lol (i am just crackin up right now for some odd reason...) :D

12-26-2001, 10:01 PM
Congrats WarriorMan!! I know you were waiting a long time!! I'm anxious to hear your results. Sorry, I mean read your results, I'm not sure I want to hear it........ya know???:rolleyes: Anyways, let us know.

BTW, I'm crackin up here tooooo......

WarriorMan, have a great ATVing New Year!!!

Dave400ex
12-26-2001, 10:06 PM
Do you have the TC pipe on your 300ex? If you do, do you just have the TC end cap on, or do you have a different setup?

12-26-2001, 10:29 PM
WarriorMan, I'm going to have to hook up with you out there in Indiana and see your setup. I'm very interrested in hearing (reading) what you have to say about your TC pipe/setup.

No TC pipe on the 300ex, I have not changed my setup on my 300ex for years now. Still have the WB E series, very happy with that for what I do.

Juggalo
12-26-2001, 10:56 PM
warrior man your so lucky! i asked for a TC pipe for christmas but didn't get it (got everything else i asked for though). i've seen one of these before and believe me it is the sweetest sounding thing i've EVER heard. better than any other pipe i've heard and i've heard lots of em (cuz every1 around here has EX's).

Dave400ex
12-27-2001, 08:33 AM
Yeah it`s really sweet. I hope to get it back today. I can`t wait to hear it run. I`ll let you guys know what I think.

Ex`rMarlin, I know you race Cross Country. I want to get mine setup for XC racing. I don`t know what to buy next. Out of these things, which would you buy first?
AC Nerf Bars
Denton Steering Stabilizer
Douglas Ultimate Conventional Beadlock Rears with Razrs
Or I could do the TC Racing Motor Work

I have no Idea what to buy next. Help me out guys.

12-27-2001, 09:10 AM
Well don't let your dad get behind you or he'll be pissed,,,,my riding buddy chris29 has had one on his 400 for about 2 years and it' ain't got any quieter over time. He's also got a very high comp piston and other goodies on his that help it thump a little harder. I like the looks of them and almost got one but the noise was to much for me,,those are mainly for closed course racing. I can ride behind chris about 5 or 8 feet behind him and feel the compression of the motor on my chest,,that's how much air flow there is out the back. Those pipes work the best on a built motor over stock,,but I think you'll still be happy with it.

Dave400ex
12-27-2001, 09:16 AM
I want to build my motor next winter. That`s why I went ahead and got the Pipe because I want to build his XC motor. The guy that`s putting my brothers 250r together is awesome. He said once you do some engine mods on the 400ex it will rip. Now I don`t know if I should save for the Tires and Rims, or the Engine Work.

Guy400
12-27-2001, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by WarriorMan
I told him if he was in front of me he wouldn`t have to worry about it. I`ll let you know. Your dad must ride a Raptor:D Sorry, cheap shot. I'll retract my statement...:D:D

Dave400ex
12-27-2001, 06:01 PM
I got my 400EX back. The pipe looks awesome on it. I love how it sounds. It has one heck of a rumble. I got home and took it for a spin. Right away I felt more power. The front end came up very easy. I rode around and just couldn`t believe the power I gained. I went into a turn in 4th gear that I wouldn`t have before. It powered right out of there like a jet. This pipe is awesome. I can`t even imagine what a 425 kit and Cam would be like. I advise anybody looking for an awesome pipe to buy this.

12-27-2001, 06:19 PM
good to hear man... yea you won't even believe the difference between a stocker and a 425... ohh and about your list of goddies to buy i'd say nerfs and steerin stabilizer first then tires and rims thenn mtor work...but i'm glad to hear your happy w/ the pipe...ohh and don't get in torouble with the noise..lol

Dave400ex
12-27-2001, 08:41 PM
Yeah I`m going to get the Nerfs and Steering Stabilizer now. We are going to the Badlands tomorrow. I can put it to the real test.