PDA

View Full Version : 1987 230 Suzuki plastic needed

non-honda rider
04-28-2003, 10:49 AM
Hey, I'm new here, but I know people who come here a lot. Anyways, I own a 1987 230 Suzuki fourhweeler. It is in ok condition, but it really needs new plastic, at least in the rear. The back left fender is cracked from the bottom all the way to the seat and it is cracked behind the seat. If anybody would happen to have some rear red plastic, or a whole seat of another color and would be willing to sell for cheap or trade please post back. Thanks

non-honda rider
04-29-2003, 01:20 AM
Will somebody please reply???

Ben
04-29-2003, 01:34 AM
Just a heads up, if you didn't already know - you can always buy new plastic for your quad. I believe Maier makes it, and just about every ATV shop on the planet sells Maier. Call C&D Racing to get a quote - 308-696-7805. They can also get you a new seat cover.

Ben

Originally posted by non-honda rider
Hey, I'm new here, but I know people who come here a lot. Anyways, I own a 1987 230 Suzuki fourhweeler. It is in ok condition, but it really needs new plastic, at least in the rear. The back left fender is cracked from the bottom all the way to the seat and it is cracked behind the seat. If anybody would happen to have some rear red plastic, or a whole seat of another color and would be willing to sell for cheap or trade please post back. Thanks

non-honda rider
04-29-2003, 12:00 PM
That is my last resort