PDA

View Full Version : Monkeyboy stole my nut

popo
04-27-2003, 11:57 PM
Ok "monkeyboy", I seen to be missing my swing arm pivot bolt nut. It looks like the same one you took off Johnny G's quad in S.C.

You better have a dahm good alibi mister. Momma tak me to sity, aint gonna work.... more like momma taks you to race with yur wrenches to get parts for that fas 400ex.

Geez, I can't even spell like you so that you cans undersnand.

Anybody else missing parts?

04-28-2003, 12:35 AM
Originally posted by popo
Ok "monkeyboy", I seen to be missing my swing arm pivot bolt nut. It looks like the same one you took off Johnny G's quad in S.C.

You better have a dahm good alibi mister. Momma tak me to sity, aint gonna work.... more like momma taks you to race with yur wrenches to get parts for that fas 400ex.

ROFLMFAO....

CUZ'n
04-28-2003, 04:36 AM
i tink u need some help monky dont like nuts he is a bolt guy ask johny c

monkeyboy
04-28-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by popo

papa I nevr tuuch ur nut. i nevr cee u foweela befo an dont no y u tink it me:( soud lik u not strongg man:macho an leev boltz looze an blam me.:mad: i kik u win i cee U:scary:

waaay to go jonny C at da racez ober at loreetas hous..:cool: