PDA

View Full Version : S. Indiana, minning area

waloud
04-27-2003, 05:42 PM
Hey guys, I'm looking for a place in southern Ind. that is in an old minning area. It is suppose to be right off of the interstate (I-64 or 65). I was told that it was like Livingston, were you just park of the interstate and ride. Thanks for any info.

quadracer12
04-28-2003, 07:19 PM
if your talkin bout lynnville. i think it is shut down.

04-29-2003, 12:53 AM
Livingston is in KY and it's off 75 south I believe...past lexington..probably 2 hours drive from Louisville... and yes it's the place you just pull over and ride.. Full of retards though so be carefull...

waloud
04-29-2003, 09:18 AM
I wasn't refering to livingston. Just came from there in Easter weekend. Had a good time. You're right Rico, there are a bunch of retards there.
I think Lynvile is the place that I was looking for. Can you give some more information about this place Quadracer 12?

quadracer12
04-29-2003, 06:03 PM
lynnville is about 15 min east of evansville exit. havent been over there in a year or so. last i heard it was shut down. you can pm funlucky he is from eville. he can tell you if its still ridable

waloud
04-30-2003, 09:28 AM
Thanks for the info. quadracer12. Funluckey doesn't accept pm's. I'm just going to start a new thread and maybe I will get more info.

tclapp
04-30-2003, 11:39 AM
the place at lynville is closed, but three is a place 5 mins away called spuregon, you can ride there and its really good riding but u have to be registered with the state and have your registered numbers. it costs $3 for a 3 year registration it takes about 2weeks to get your registration bakc after u send the form in, you can get the form here off the internet but i am not sure where, if you are intrested in whre to get the form i can find out and also if u still need directions i can give you those as well

MX_Racer_20
05-02-2003, 02:09 PM
Originally posted by tclapp
the place at lynville is closed, but three is a place 5 mins away called spuregon, you can ride there and its really good riding but u have to be registered with the state and have your registered numbers. it costs $3 for a 3 year registration it takes about 2weeks to get your registration bakc after u send the form in, you can get the form here off the internet but i am not sure where, if you are intrested in whre to get the form i can find out and also if u still need directions i can give you those as well

actually it cost $6 for 3 yr.