PDA

View Full Version : Riding spots in western pa?

Honda400exPA
04-27-2003, 09:31 AM
Anyone know some good riding places in western pa? only thing i found around here was a poker run that was today i ended up going to it.. i didnt look hard but its all i found in my area. its called www.tricountyatv.com . I live about an hour and a half from pittsburgh just wondering if anyone knew some good spots in this side of the state. If anyone who lives in western pa that ever wants to go riding leave me a message here ill get back.

jyonks46
04-27-2003, 01:39 PM
hey man have u ever rode out webster? its ride by rostraver twsp..we have a track and some great trails.. if u want more info hit me back

hondaracer31
04-28-2003, 12:21 AM
If you're into MX, I work at a track near Titusville called Countyline MX. It's a nice, quad friendly track. If you want more info, PM me.

coryatver
04-29-2003, 03:28 PM
marienville is fun to ride at but its expensive 35 bucks a year and you need registration and all that. Sproul state forest is lots of fun but it is farther. there are some secret hot spots but i am not sure it they are legal. Wayne national forest in southeastern ohio. closest sand dunes are silver lake in michigan.