PDA

View Full Version : new wheelie pics

Nausty
04-27-2003, 07:58 AM
Hey guys, I spent a lot of time friday just doing wheelies. I was doing some pretty cool stuff. We gotta bunch of cool pics too.:D

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:00 AM
lol, I was bored.

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:06 AM

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:07 AM
13 I gotta lot of good pics.

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:08 AM
I like this one

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:08 AM
sorry its kinda a lot of pics but I figure they are good pics and you guys will pry enjoy them.

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:09 AM

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:10 AM

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:10 AM
mvc

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:11 AM

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:13 AM
i dunno if I should post this one but its pretty funny.

hessianmx111
04-27-2003, 08:15 AM
great pics nausty if you have any more be sure to post em

Nausty
04-27-2003, 08:16 AM
lol, i'm gonna get it for posting this. lmao. That was the last one I wanna post. *ducking for cover

Knight440
04-27-2003, 08:17 AM
Great Pic's Man:macho

Knight440
04-27-2003, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by Nausty
lol, i'm gonna get it for posting this. lmao. That was the last one I wanna post.

Yep :eek: J/K

Brad
04-27-2003, 08:20 AM
nice pics, those r the same pants i want to get i love the second to last one with the no motor vehicles sign

Narly R
04-27-2003, 08:27 AM
SWEET pics man! Keep up the good work! I like the one-handed- one-footed wheelie thing!!! It x ed out the last 5 pics!:(

-=Skot=-
04-27-2003, 09:44 AM
nice pics man.

Rip_Tear
04-27-2003, 11:38 AM
Nice pics, since you asked :D
JP Hope your not offended :D

Rip_Tear
04-27-2003, 11:41 AM
sorry it wouldn't go on the last one :D

Nausty
04-27-2003, 12:07 PM
dear god:blah

Chef
04-27-2003, 12:24 PM
lol, i'm gonna get it for posting this. lmao. That was the last one I wanna post. *ducking for cover

Now that is an ugly kid :huh ;)

RuffRyder400ex
04-27-2003, 12:24 PM
nice pics!

4Man450es
04-27-2003, 12:25 PM
sweeet pics!:)

CHAUNCY
04-27-2003, 12:31 PM
Sweet pics Nausty:cool:

Nausty
04-27-2003, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by Chef
Now that is an ugly kid :huh ;)

what are you talking about? I'm super model status man.:P

I still get wool from hot chicks so i'm happy:cool::macho

Chef
04-27-2003, 01:17 PM
what are you talking about? I'm super model status man.:P

I still get wool from hot chicks so i'm happy:cool::macho

lmfao..Damn right. Its easy to be ugly:o

Glow Plug
04-27-2003, 01:23 PM

god would you just look at that loser :o

lol great pic's dude :D

04-27-2003, 01:27 PM
your one hell of a flat land freestyler...i try a few of those things but they never seem to work out...and when they do they dont look graceful like yours...ill get it someday

Nausty
04-27-2003, 01:28 PM
lol, thanks guys.:D Nacsracer, where do you live? If you live in iowa or are gonna make a trip though here I wouldn't mind teaching you some stuff. Its really not that hard and I just do wheelies when i'm stuck riding around town. Actually I can't even wheelie a bicycle and i've spent a lot of time trying to learn.
lol, a lot of the stuff I just learned that day and I don't know how because last year I sucked wheelies. But that day I was on and it was like I could just pop it up in 1st gear and dance all around the quad doing differant stuff. Just takes a lot of practice. I suck at regular freestyle though.

The one handed can can wheelie I did while I was just messing around w/ a flamingo and I started trying to do it w/ one hand and after that I would just move my right foot around over the seat which was really easy on a wheelie w/ a foot in the wheelie bar.

Don't forget to start your morning w/ a nice bowl of wheelio's either.:eek:

Nausty
04-27-2003, 01:43 PM
lol, heres me messing around. I can really do a no handed wheelie but to do it I have to go past the balancing point but this time I went a lil to far.

04-27-2003, 01:46 PM
lol, thanks guys.:D Nacsracer, where do you live? If you live in iowa or are gonna make a trip though here I wouldn't mind teaching you some stuff. Its really not that hard and I just do wheelies when i'm stuck riding around town. Actually I can't even wheelie a bicycle and i've spent a lot of time trying to learn.
lol, a lot of the stuff I just learned that day and I don't know how because last year I sucked wheelies. But that day I was on and it was like I could just pop it up in 1st gear and dance all around the quad doing differant stuff. Just takes a lot of practice. I suck at regular freestyle though.

The one handed can can wheelie I did while I was just messing around w/ a flamingo and I started trying to do it w/ one hand and after that I would just move my right foot around over the seat which was really easy on a wheelie w/ a foot in the wheelie bar.

i live in Ohio...i might make a trip down there someday i dunno...whatever happens...i mighit be going to the rausch ride so if your there.....you could teach me a few...

Nausty
04-27-2003, 01:51 PM

04-27-2003, 01:52 PM

JLanphear
04-27-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by nacsracer27
i live in Ohio...i might make a trip down there someday i dunno...whatever happens...i mighit be going to the rausch ride so if your there.....you could teach me a few...

Dude, you live in the same state as the Gods of freestyle....The Starboyz. They're from Akron...They could show you a thing or two ;) .

Nausty, nice picks....looking good. You'll have to send some video footage up our way if you have any :D .

-Josh

04-27-2003, 03:42 PM
Sweet pics

Nausty
04-27-2003, 04:48 PM
another

sly400ex
04-27-2003, 05:17 PM
Awesome pics Naus.....I though tyou were a little younger until these pics man....You show boat !!!!!!!!!!!:eek: ;) :D

Glow Plug
04-28-2003, 02:51 AM
another

how far is that jump?

Nausty
04-28-2003, 06:02 AM
i dunno, its not that far pry 50ft max but its a downhill double. First time I hit it I was way front end high and way over jumped it. It was hard landing.

04-28-2003, 09:06 AM
i dunno, its not that far pry 50ft max but its a downhill double. First time I hit it I was way front end high and way over jumped it. It was hard landing.

yea....flat landing on donwhill doubles hurts just a little bit

Nausty
04-28-2003, 03:37 PM
lol, Just got done talking to my dad on the phone and I think he might be picking up a kx250 this weekend. A dads friend is selling 00 kx250 for 2500 bucks so we''re gonna get it. Its in great shape too. Also one of my friends lives on a farm and the way it sounds is we're gonna build a bunch of nice ramps on his property and its gonna be awsome. Might even put up a kicker ramp too.:p

lol, kinda ot but I don't wanna start a thread.

knighttime
04-28-2003, 05:41 PM
lol, Just got done talking to my dad on the phone and I think he might be picking up a kx250 this weekend. A dads friend is selling 00 kx250 for 2500 bucks so we''re gonna get it. Its in great shape too. Also one of my friends lives on a farm and the way it sounds is we're gonna build a bunch of nice ramps on his property and its gonna be awsome. Might even put up a kicker ramp too.:p

dude, start an "ode to wheelies #2":eek: :mad: :scary:

Glow Plug
04-29-2003, 02:48 AM

awsome, get some pic's :D

Nausty
04-29-2003, 09:55 AM
lol, I might get some pics in the next few days. I'm trying to think of some new tricks to do though. I tryed riding a wheelie sitting backwards but I just can't get use to using the throttle and steering and everything. I can ride a bicycle backwards and not a quad lol. Other than that I don't know what other tricks there is too do.

JLanphear
04-29-2003, 10:04 AM
lol, I might get some pics in the next few days. I'm trying to think of some new tricks to do though. I tryed riding a wheelie sitting backwards but I just can't get use to using the throttle and steering and everything. I can ride a bicycle backwards and not a quad lol. Other than that I don't know what other tricks there is too do.

Bar hop (I need new pics I'm sick of this one)

http://pwp.surfglobal.net/jmg/CVBz/josh1.jpg

Superman (vtwoodsrider is the one in this pic)

http://users.adelphia.net/~redrizza/2002/stunting/images/dan.2.jpg

One Handed stoppie (this is our boy Hazen)

http://users.adelphia.net/~redrizza/2002/stunting/images/hazen11.jpg

Hand drag (Hazen again)

http://users.adelphia.net/~redrizza/2002/stunting/images/hazen7.jpg

Not sure what this one is called (this is RedRizza)

http://users.adelphia.net/~redrizza/2002/stunting/images/ryan.20.jpg

Then the backwards which you already mentioned (RedRizza again)

http://users.adelphia.net/~redrizza/2002/stunting/images/switchback1.jpg

And here's one that I found that we had, it's pretty much the same trick you were doing in one of your first pics...I hadn't ever seen that trick before and now I saw it twice within a couple of days. (This is Ryan Jordan from our crew)

http://www.together.net/~champ/graphics/riders/ryanj.gif

Nausty
04-29-2003, 10:11 AM
lol, first can you give me some tips on how to drag my feet while i'm riding a wheelie. Like I pry pop up the wheelie sitting w/ my knees on the seat but I feel like i'm not gonna be able to get back on little less balance it. Then the bar hop wheelie seems about impossible for me to do because I can't even stick one foot between my arms on the bars standing still. I Think i'll pry try out the one w/ one foot over the bars and one hand and the backwards one again though. Also maybe i'll try dragging my feet once on a wheelie. After all if I roll it for some reason it won't be THAT big of a deal because my stem and bars are already bent and I got new bars on the way. Nice pics tho.

I'm kinda afraid that when I do the wheelie when I drag my feet that I won't be able to lift my fat arse back on and when the front end drops the wheelie bar is gonna come back and hit me in the nutz.

JLanphear
04-29-2003, 10:20 AM
Yeah you got the idea for the superman/apehangar right....Pretty much start the wheelie kneeling on the seat and slide off....Dan pulls himself back up (kinda like a chin up) and then sets the wheelie down and the quad brings him back the rest of the way.

The bar hop took some getting used to. That was the first day I ever tried one. I did my first on pavement a couple weeks ago. They can be tricky if you think about them too much...I personally think it looks easier than it really is. When you jump you have to let off a little bit, but nail the throttle again just before you land. I went to do one the other night on hardpack and hit the gas too early...I saw the quad come up passed the balance point and for some reason I just let go with my hands midway through the jump and I fell head first onto the ground....good thing for helmets.

The other things for you to try are combos....Just do as many tricks as you can without setting it down. My favorite to do is nac-nac to cancan, step up on the seat to a flamingo....and I run out of room but I want to add a bar hop to the end of it, and maybe a bumper grab in the middle somewhere.

Oh and one more thing to try...Start out in a sit down wheelie and go into a legs over, that one is pretty easy...

Post more pics when you get 'em.

-Josh

Nausty
04-29-2003, 10:24 AM
lol, I was doing mad combos the day of all those pics. Like for instance one I started a sit down wheelie and when to a flamingo to the one handed thing w/ your right foot on the left side of the bike and your OTHER foot in the wheelie bar and after that into a no hander. I still don't have no handers down that good though and I can only take em' off for a second if I do em' right.

CAMPRO
04-30-2003, 01:42 PM
Nausty... deffinitly nice pics. Looks like you're an all around rider... street and dirt. That makes for exciting footage!! Lanphear wasn't joking... send some footage our way!

Peace,

Andrew

bobcatv8
04-30-2003, 02:03 PM
You guys are, uh, like, really good or something!! I couldn't do that with smoke and mirrors!:eek2: Nausty--you rule!!!

kawasaki_ridah
04-30-2003, 02:19 PM
nausty whats ur first name you look like this kid i new a while back like 5-6 years ago or longer

Nausty
04-30-2003, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by kawasaki_ridah
nausty whats ur first name you look like this kid i new a while back like 5-6 years ago or longer

Dustin

thanks guys, man I should spend more time doing this stuff. This is my second time doing wheelies this year and I learned tons of new stuff that day. lol, I might send you a video sometime but I wanna get a lot better because I can see a lot of room for improvement. Anyways I suck compared to a lot of the guys on stuntlife.com and it would take me forever to do the stuff you guys do.

kawasaki_ridah
04-30-2003, 03:09 PM
ahh well the name i was looking for was scott oh well nice pics tho

Nausty
05-02-2003, 04:32 PM
this thread is getting old, but I wanted to share this one pic I got from today. I'm not gonna be taking as many pics anymore though because i'm gonna be trying to get as much as I can on tape for the next video. I also learned to drag both feet on a wheelie today which was pretty cool.

Also tryed skitching a few times but couldn't get it.

CHAUNCY
05-02-2003, 04:50 PM
this thread is getting old, but I wanted to share this one pic I got from today. I'm not gonna be taking as many pics anymore though because i'm gonna be trying to get as much as I can on tape for the next video. I also learned to drag both feet on a wheelie today which was pretty cool.

Also tryed skitching a few times but couldn't get it.

Theres just something about that picture that looks really cool. Good job :cool:

Narly R
05-02-2003, 04:57 PM
WOW!!!:eek2: Im going to have to try some of this stuff!!! Im scared to whellie my bike now! With the 350 I will jump out from under me if I acedently hit it! Can anyone do a one-wheeled wheelie? What if you went up on two wheels and got on the right side with your left side off the ground and took you left foot and left and off so you would kinda just ne hanging there? I have to try that! Iv been thinkin bout it for a while!?

Nausty
05-02-2003, 05:01 PM
i don't get what your trying to say? I can kinda do one wheeled wheelies but I can't ride em'. With all the tricks I do I think the ones I suck at the worst are regular sit down and stand up wheelies. I can do sit down ones pretty decent though. Man do you guys ever feel like no matter what you do its never good enough? I dunno but lately i've been super competitive w/ everything and I wanna be the best at everything and I don't wanna be that way.

Anyways today we picked up a 00 kx250 for $2400. Its in good shape besides some scratched plastic and bent pipe. It hasn't had that much riding time but when the guy got it he didn't know what he was doing and crashed it all the time. But man i've never ridden a 250 in my life:eek:. It was so awsome having that much power and it felt so natural. It started off w/ my dad not being able to start it and I just hopped on, started it first kick and I was riding wheelies and doing half donuts right as I took it out. Man its such a blast just twisting the throttle. I never thought i'd have that feeling again.

Tomarrow if I ride around here i'm pry gonna learn to wheelie sitting backwards and get the wheelie down pat where I have to drag both feet. Also I plan on messing around w/ a ape hanger. I think it will be real easy to learn.

JLanphear
05-02-2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by Narly R
WOW!!!:eek2: Im going to have to try some of this stuff!!! Im scared to whellie my bike now! With the 350 I will jump out from under me if I acedently hit it! Can anyone do a one-wheeled wheelie? What if you went up on two wheels and got on the right side with your left side off the ground and took you left foot and left and off so you would kinda just ne hanging there? I have to try that! Iv been thinkin bout it for a while!?

Like this??? :confused:

Glow Plug
05-02-2003, 05:08 PM
concrats on the new bike nausty is that what you will be riding now until you get your **** together with your 400? (getting it fixed and such)

well awsome wheely pic's and stuff :)

Nausty
05-02-2003, 05:13 PM
na I just ride it w/ bent bars, stem, ect. My quad vibrates a TON and I dunno why either. We're gonna sell the kx250 for more and make some money and have it for a play bike tell then. It feels so cool walking out to the garage seeing a nice kx250 and my 400ex w/ hipers and elka shocks sitting next to it.:D

Narly R
05-02-2003, 05:16 PM
Yea i suck at explaining things! I can do a one-wheeled wheelie, but I meant stay on one wheel for like 30ft or sumthin. I say a guy on a banshee do it, pretty cool. The farthest Iv went ois like 10 ft:( . But the 2 wheeled thing with on foot and on hand is too cunfusing to try and explain so ill just leave it at that!:o

Glow Plug
05-02-2003, 05:17 PM
na I just ride it w/ bent bars, stem, ect. My quad vibrates a TON and I dunno why either. We're gonna sell the kx250 for more and make some money and have it for a play bike tell then. It feels so cool walking out to the garage seeing a nice kx250 and my 400ex w/ hipers and elka shocks sitting next to it.:D

:grr I HATE YOU!!!!!! :grr :eek:

lol