PDA

View Full Version : AC racing

Juggalo
04-27-2003, 05:34 AM
a while ago i hit a tree and seriousley mangled my left propeg. i called AC to get a replacement and they told me they usually don't do stuff like that but for me they would (i didn't even purchase the nerfs from them, i got them from atv addiction). a while later my new nerfs came with new mounting hardwhare and i seee they charged me 40 bucks for the mounts and i only needed 1 peice out of the kit! i called them and they said if i sent it back they would send me just the peice i needed. well i waited and waited for this peice and it didn't show up. according to the tracking number it never left a ups halfway between AC and me. i called AC and they immediatley got the problem corrected. i finally got my peice and i discovered that it cost very very little money and they also charged me very little on the one nerf bar too! i was so impressed with AC that i will go out of my way to deal with them again. they definatley went out of their way to please me and i think its only fair i do the same for them. great guys to talk to on the phone too! i highly reccomend them!