PDA

View Full Version : servicehonda.com......

nj300exr
04-26-2003, 01:29 PM
yes service honda has great prices but the way theri website and ordering form is set up sux hairy balls. i mean after you fill otu the for and click the submit button then it brings you to a confirm page and then what do you do? all you can do is clik on the back to form button and it clears it... so how do you know if your order like went through or not? just had to get that out maybe we can get service honda to fix up their site a lil

nakomis0
04-26-2003, 01:46 PM
Ya there site definately suks.

Even getting part # and prices is more of a pain then it should be.

I just call them and tell em what part I want.

04-27-2003, 03:12 AM
call its a lot easier

nj300exr
04-27-2003, 07:10 AM
glad im not the obly one who feels this way

Pappy
04-27-2003, 07:50 AM
becareful...they have a minimum shipping charge that used to be $8.50. i found that out the hard way...a .55 cent part cost me $9.05:mad:

i use thier site for part #'s and schematics but order thru the QS. im sure C&D could do the same or whoever ya wanted to order from.

Waynes400ex
04-27-2003, 08:04 AM
ANother good site to order OEM stuff is www.yamahaoftroy.com check them out !

QuadTrix6
04-27-2003, 09:36 AM
checking prices on service honda BLOWS

AndrewRRR
04-27-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by QuadTrix6
checking prices on service honda BLOWS

I agree, I always have random pieces of paper laying around the computer with various honda part #'s on them since you have to go to the pricing page and manually enter the numbers.

Jekyl_22
04-27-2003, 10:41 AM
Just copy and paste to check the prices. But as for Service Honda, I will never order from them again. I ordered $850 worth of parts two months ago, and I still haven't gotten all of them. I just need my left crankcase, but when I call and ask them about it they just say "I don't know..."

Well you know what? They should know! I bought it from them and it has been paid for 2 months. They just keep on jerkin me around. Then the guy wouldn't give my dad the customer satisfaction number from Honda. I am going crazy!!! Seriously, I call them twice a day, and they just lie to me and piss me off. They act all nice, but they are just wolves in sheep's clothing... I hope something bad happens to them :mad: (not death or anything) just something bad :scary: :mad: :devil

TRX300X
04-27-2003, 03:08 PM
I've had zero problems with service honda and for the money that I save ordering from them I'll gladly take the time to manually put in the part numbers. I only wish they offered more breakdowns for more machines. Yamaha of troy sells stuff at list price, whereas service honda does not they dont mark up hardly at all.

DEAL
04-27-2003, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by AndrewRRR
I agree, I always have random pieces of paper laying around the computer with various honda part #'s on them since you have to go to the pricing page and manually enter the numbers.

Just highlight the part number and click control C then , go to prices and click control V and it will paste the part number.

Castor-426ex
04-27-2003, 03:57 PM
i ordered some clutch parts from them and it showed up in some kinda fruit box...lol i was like wtf

but the parts were good to go

Jekyl_22
05-03-2003, 10:09 AM
Planet Honda has even cheaper prices than service honda.:D

Tweeked
05-03-2003, 10:23 AM
Yeah I haven't ordered from them,
The prices are great--But I hear they kill you on shipping and handling charges.

Dustin178
05-03-2003, 04:02 PM
here is the dealer that i go to www.eliteatv.com it is a shop close to me but the guy is cheap and he can find any part u want and gives good advice bout the parts and if u find something cheaper somewhere else tell him bout it and the price and he will try and get his as cheap as he can possibly let it go for. he is a good dealer and can get anything that u could possibly need another good cheap dealer is www.atvaddiction.com also close to where i live and he is cheap to he is a c-dale dealer but he also deals out all kinds of parts. and i hear honda service is building a 250R in a 400ex frame and all is that true and how much would it b? i read in dirtwheels that there looking for about 8 grand

gncc400exxx
05-08-2003, 07:21 AM
I use servicehonda.com to get prices and then call planet honda and order becuse they will beat anybodys prices. Plus I live in INDIANA and that is where service honda is so they charge me tax and Planet is in Michigan so I don't have to pay the tax.

YLW400
05-08-2003, 07:45 AM
I just ordered a 15.39 airbox housing for my 400...the dag on shipping was 8.00! Thats almost 50% of the initial cost of the part :huh

DeCap27
05-08-2003, 08:01 AM
Originally posted by nj300exr
yes service honda has great prices but the way theri website and ordering form is set up sux hairy balls. i mean after you fill otu the for and click the submit button then it brings you to a confirm page and then what do you do? all you can do is clik on the back to form button and it clears it... so how do you know if your order like went through or not? just had to get that out maybe we can get service honda to fix up their site a lil

GLAD I DONT OWN A HONDA (lol)

second prowd owner of
89 fully restored LT500R

dariusld
05-08-2003, 09:39 AM
GLAD I DONT OWN A HONDA (lol) Why are you here? You are going to get it now.

PHIL_B54
05-08-2003, 10:15 AM
i have been using http://216.37.204.206/partsdirect/Honda_OEM/HondaATV.asp

its been fast, the prices are easy to see and when you order they send you a little card with a number on it for 10% off your next order for being a repeat customer

F-16Guy
05-08-2003, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by DeCap27
GLAD I DONT OWN A HONDA (lol)

second prowd owner of
89 fully restored LT500R
Oh man, I know what happens now....
:devil

Dustin178
05-08-2003, 11:47 AM
hey guys i gave u the site to go to www.eliteatv.com at least check it out if u guys r just checkin prices it has them on there im sure he ships orders but u can order stuff right off of his website he is cheap. but never have him put stuff on he is expensive about that but thats it he is cheap over all check it out it is an easy website to use u almost have to b stupid to not know how to work it

DeCap27
05-08-2003, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Dustin178
hey guys i gave u the site to go to www.eliteatv.com at least check it out if u guys r just checkin prices it has them on there im sure he ships orders but u can order stuff right off of his website he is cheap. but never have him put stuff on he is expensive about that but thats it he is cheap over all check it out it is an easy website to use u almost have to b stupid to not know how to work it

DONT go to the eliteatv there to exspensive here is a better sight that even cheaper with lonestar products...

http://www.quadshopatv.com/

second prowd owner of a
89 fully restored LT500R

05-08-2003, 03:59 PM
dude service hondas site setup blows a mo i dont even know how to use the dang thing...im definantly not orderin from them might get the wrong part lol