PDA

View Full Version : New England mx

killed300ex
04-26-2003, 01:15 PM
Anyone have the site for mx in nh i know there is a specific site with all the dates and times i was just wondering what it was
thanks
killed

FASTER4HUNDY
04-26-2003, 02:45 PM
try this www.neatvmx.com/2003Schedule.htm[/URL]

blasterrider123
04-26-2003, 03:32 PM
it is www.neatvmx.com and the race this sunday is cancelled

killed300ex
04-27-2003, 01:13 AM
dam n lol i thought they would cancel it i hope they reschedule it. Ohh well to bad the race was only like 10 mins from my hosue so i was going to go but now i dunno
ohh well
killed

Sick0
04-27-2003, 05:12 AM
They have another one this year. I will be there.

killed300ex
04-27-2003, 11:28 AM
just some fyi the race went on lol i heard engines this morning so i headed over to the fairgrounds turns out they raced. So i watched for a while. The track was nothing to rave about but the quads were unbelievable some of the nicest quads iv ever seen
All the jumps were really small though
killed

Sick0
04-27-2003, 01:08 PM
They better of not had the race. At least one worth points. The would be the biggest BS. The web site still says it was cancelled.

EX 80
04-27-2003, 01:12 PM
It was cancelled for the neatvmx. It still went on but not for points for anything. I ended up going to uxbridge today, it was awsome once they took care of the mud.

blasterrider123
04-27-2003, 02:18 PM
Hey Killed in the open class did u see a guy riding a polaris preditor his # is 22 thats my friend billy his stock preditor is wicked nice

ridered86
04-29-2003, 02:10 PM
your sig is long blasterider, it really wastes space,but whatever here is one pic i got.

Sick0
04-30-2003, 10:37 AM
I was about to say his sig way to long. But mines kinda of long to.

LapTraffic
04-30-2003, 12:01 PM
Since I dont have any cool mods I will simply post the script for the scene "Swallow Carrying a Coconut" from Monty Python's "The Holy Grail" (tm)

I hope to get some good mods worth informing you all about very soon ... until then, this will have to suffice. Enjoy

[opening music]
[wind]
[clop clop clop]
KING ARTHUR:
Whoa there!
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #1:
Halt! Who goes there?
ARTHUR:
It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
SOLDIER #1:
Pull the other one!
ARTHUR:
I am,... and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
SOLDIER #1:
What? Ridden on a horse?
ARTHUR:
Yes!
SOLDIER #1:
You're using coconuts!
ARTHUR:
What?
SOLDIER #1:
You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
ARTHUR:
So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through--
SOLDIER #1:
Where'd you get the coconuts?
ARTHUR:
We found them.
SOLDIER #1:
Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
ARTHUR:
What do you mean?
SOLDIER #1:
Well, this is a temperate zone.
ARTHUR:
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
SOLDIER #1:
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
ARTHUR:
Not at all. They could be carried.
SOLDIER #1:
What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
ARTHUR:
It could grip it by the husk!
SOLDIER #1:
It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
ARTHUR:
Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
SOLDIER #1:
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
ARTHUR:
Please!
SOLDIER #1:
Am I right?
ARTHUR:
I'm not interested!
SOLDIER #2:
It could be carried by an African swallow!
SOLDIER #1:
Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a European swallow. That's my point.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah, I agree with that.
ARTHUR:
Will you ask your master if he wants to join my court at Camelot?!
SOLDIER #1:
But then of course a-- African swallows are non-migratory.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah.
SOLDIER #1:
So, they couldn't bring a coconut back anyway.
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #2:
Wait a minute! Supposing two swallows carried it together?
SOLDIER #1:
No, they'd have to have it on a line.
SOLDIER #2:
Well, simple! They'd just use a strand of creeper!
SOLDIER #1:
What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
SOLDIER #2:
Well, why not?

redrizza
05-01-2003, 03:51 AM
Hey ridered, u pit with Curtis right? Anyways, do you have anymore pics?

ridered86
05-01-2003, 06:49 AM
no no more pics, i actually wasnt there, even though i wish i knew they were still plannin to race, that track looked kick arse, i got the pic from a fellow cycle pros rider, i will be at jolly though, should be a ghreat weekend.

kandk440ex#8
05-01-2003, 09:05 AM
hey thats a pic of me lol i was takin 1st in that pic no he doesnt pit with me ryan we just race eachother