PDA

View Full Version : ATV Addiction

mudderchic
04-26-2003, 08:54 AM
I just purchased some New AC Nerfs for my 250ex from ATVaddicion.com. I bought them from the company on an Ebay auction. The nerfs were in good shape, but they did not have all of the hardware with them, only a few of the parts needed. This was of course a problem since I can't find the other hardware needed to put them on at any local stores. I wrote to them and asked them to send the hardware, and they said that they would. That was 4 weeks ago and still no hardware. I also contacted AC for the hardware and they said they would ship it out, but I still haven't recieved it after 4 weeks. I just wanted everyone to know this just in case you were thinking of buying something from the company and need it quick. If you need the parts in a pinch, you may want to use a different source.

AtvMxRider
04-26-2003, 01:36 PM
I bought my hand guards from him and didn't have a problem.

Foxrage
04-26-2003, 04:27 PM
I have bought AC nerfs from them too and got everything i needed. Went fast too. I think Ac was the one to blame when you didnt get all the hardware not atvaddiction. i have to say they are good people. L8er

Pappy
04-26-2003, 04:34 PM
sorry you had bad luck....ive had many fine transactions with them.:)

mudderchic
04-26-2003, 05:01 PM
Well, I guess it was just me then. Hopefully I can get the rest of the hardware.:D

Dune Surfer
04-26-2003, 06:51 PM
It's a ac problem. I have hear they miss parts often

04-26-2003, 07:29 PM
I know many have had good experiences with this company and I have nothing bad to say either but I think getting this guy some hardware should be easy enough.

You are prob not concerned with who left out the parts you need anymore than who sends them to you but 4 weeks is a bit much and hopefully either the mfg or dealer gets them too you soon.

Maybe they will see this post and understand that your getting the missing parts would encourage you to post a positive reply.

Guy400
04-26-2003, 11:47 PM
I'm thinking this is a problem with AC themselves. I bought a skid plate and front bumper from them for an old LT. The skid was missing a couple of the hooks with the nut welded on the end that fastened the skid to the frame tubing and the front bumper had to be tweaked to get it to fit. My cousin's 400EX AC bumper didn't fit either.

I'm a glutton for punishment though because I'm probably going to buy the new AC bumper just because I like the style--hope it fits:)

mudderchic
04-27-2003, 01:36 AM
Just for your info I am a girl :D

mudderchic
04-27-2003, 01:38 AM
Actually the AC bumper DOES have to be bent a little to fit if you're talking about the one with the little holes in the front. That's the one I just had and it was a pain to get on. :D

Juggalo
04-27-2003, 05:28 AM
i had a fine time with atv addiction when i bought my pro pegs from them. no problems either. however i had even better service with AC racing.

04-27-2003, 03:46 PM
Just for your info I am a girl

Ooops sorry :o

That may explain the missing nuts :D :devil