View Full Version : Lembo ATV park by walden

I-7
04-25-2003, 04:54 PM
Has anyone ever heard of Lembo Atv park in modena, new york. I happened to drive by today and i saw the sign and drove in. They have a mx track, a flat track, and a whole lot a trails. It is like 30 seconds from diamondback and 5 minutes from walden. If anyone has been there or heard of it please tell me!

QuadRacer041
04-25-2003, 11:18 PM
is that the place on the right side of the road, right after you make the left turn at massie's deli to go to walden?

Ryan
04-26-2003, 06:33 AM
I never been their but from what I was told, they have a killer Flattrack...... which is probably the only one around here, also.

exrider123
04-26-2003, 09:24 AM
everyone goes there from around here or has heard of it there website is www.atvny.com they hold races in the summer.

I-7
04-27-2003, 01:16 PM
They say they are building a sick mx track. I drove in there and it says stock mufflers only!? Is that for real? Well they say the mx track should be done in the summer and it will have doubles, tabletops, stepups, and berms so i dunno? Im not sure if thats where it is quad041. Alls i know is if you are going on 44/55 it is like a minute past the turnoff for diamondback. Alot of apple trees as usual..

Pappy
04-27-2003, 01:22 PM
except for the flattrack the place is a hole:grr its ok i geuss but very small and not very clean....as in very ruff

i had a good time there but an mx track would help greatly...all i could find to jump was a ditch:ermm:

yamahaCal
04-30-2003, 11:56 AM
if that was in the gravel pit when I was there 2 years ago my friends and i moved all the rocks a few big ones so you could jump it lol.
looks like this

and then theres a big hill that every1 sits on top of and watches people.

that didnt come out as i had hoped -_-

I-7
04-30-2003, 12:38 PM
But do you really have to have a stock muffler?!?