PDA

View Full Version : aint he cute !!

JHF219
04-25-2003, 05:06 AM
This is my new dog i just picked him up on Monday!!

JHF219
04-25-2003, 05:10 AM
another

JHF219
04-25-2003, 05:10 AM
another

JHF219
04-25-2003, 05:12 AM
last one

Glow Plug
04-25-2003, 05:17 AM
nice dog :)

JHF219
04-25-2003, 05:20 AM
Thanks,

I got him to protect my ATV plus i wanted another Rot. so i bought one !

RuffRyder400ex
04-25-2003, 05:30 AM
nice dog. i have a chocolate lab and its retarted. i wanted a rot but didnt get one cuz my parents. really cute dog:)

lil400exman
04-25-2003, 05:40 AM
i hope ur talkin about the dog.....................lol just kiddin dude............nice dog though.....................;)

CHAUNCY
04-25-2003, 07:04 AM
Looks like a pretty cool dog:)

blondie69
04-25-2003, 08:22 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwwh, he's a cutie pie:)

is he rapin u up the bum bum in the second pic?:eek: :confused: jp

i want a doberman tho.....well.....1 of those mini ones
:D

balla250ex
04-25-2003, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by blondie69
awwwwwwwwwwwwh, he's a cutie pie:)

is he rapin u up the bum bum in the second pic?:eek: :confused: jp

i want a doberman tho.....well.....1 of those mini ones

Yea, I want a doberman also, They are bad lookin dogs. Folks want lemme get one tho, so I guess it'll be a Great Dane for me. The apollo of all dogs.

blondie69
04-25-2003, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by balla250ex
Yea, I want a doberman also, They are bad lookin dogs. Folks want lemme get one tho, so I guess it'll be a Great Dane for me. The apollo of all dogs.

i've had great danes.......all in total we've had.....5?

JTRtrx250r
04-25-2003, 01:20 PM
stylin' lil pup ya got there JHF,he'll be quite effective when he gets older for sure:D good choice;)

balla250ex
04-25-2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by blondie69
i've had great danes.......all in total we've had.....5?

Yea, I hear they are nice dogs. My dad had 1 when he was younger. Did your dogs ever have any health problems?? I think I want a tan one...either that or black. :D

cool 300ex
04-25-2003, 02:17 PM
Hey nice dog.HE looks to be pretty cool!!!!O ya did i say dogs are the BEST!:)

batgeek
04-25-2003, 02:25 PM
balla,

Danes are great dogs, though succeptable to most health problems associated with large dogs(hip dyplacia, heart problems, circulation problems, etc...).

if you cant get a pup, there are many Great Dane rescue programs you can get a nice dog from(check for one in your state). alot of folks get them then realize that they are too much trouble, or dont have enough room for them so they give them away.

oh gotta add...the one thing that always bothered me about Danes, they usually dont live to long. expect around 8 years from them. 10 at the most.

damn edit again: cute pup there JHForman :)

balla250ex
04-25-2003, 02:32 PM
Thanx, I noticed u had atvnc.com on ur signature, are you from NC? anywho, I live there. My dad had one that lasted about 3 years...:( .

I wish my folks would let me got a doberman. If not a doberman, a min-pin (miniature pinscher):D . They are beautiful dogs. I have read through AOL's dog match that they have a nature of biting.

I do know that all dogs are not as bad as they seem, ppl gave them that reputation. It all depends on how u raise it ya know?

batgeek
04-25-2003, 02:39 PM
i'm up in VA, which isnt the most OHV friendly state in the union. i go down to NC alot to ride. Brown Mt, Uhwarrie, etc...

i'm a mod over at AtvNC, they are great folks and i enjoy riding with them. stop by, check our "where to ride" section, and see if you can come out and ride with us. we are always looking for cool folks to ride with :)

balla250ex
04-25-2003, 02:45 PM
Do u ever go to any of those piedmont atv club meetings?? That mite be a bit too far to drive, but they meet on like the 2nd thursday of every month.

Where exactly is Brown Mt.? There...believe it or not are sand pits in NC. I believe I saw it at atvnc... But if I did you would already know that.

I saw your kfx on zcentral...You race it? My cousin has an mx track at his uncle's house...I hear it's pretty nice, I am planning to head up there one weekend...Have you ever been to pittsboro?? It may be a bit too far.

batgeek
04-25-2003, 03:03 PM
we have a couple of members that attend the piedmont ATV meetings. i never have though.

hehe yes, i have been to some sandpits in NC(Cameron, but not Hoffman yet). Brown Mt is over neat Morganton, the central west part of NC, near the TN boarder. its prolly my favorite place to ride in NC.

i'm currently in the process of getting my quad ready in order to race GNCC next season. there are quite a few from AtvNC that race. we go, some race, but all have a great time :)

blondie69
04-25-2003, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by balla250ex
Yea, I hear they are nice dogs. My dad had 1 when he was younger. Did your dogs ever have any health problems?? I think I want a tan one...either that or black. :D

we haven't had a great dane since i was about 10 or so....and our last one got hit by a car:eek: smashed the persons car up REALLY badly. poor dog...i remember dad puttin him in back the truck while i was in the cab and me crying. and then him goin out a old woods road and um.....shooting him:( bout 3 days before he got hit, it looked like someone shot him, but it didn't really hurt him bad....he wondered around alot. but lemme try n remember their names.....Conan. Conan II. Max. Max II. and Rocky I think