PDA

View Full Version : Man---o---man

frogburner
04-24-2003, 03:02 PM
RAPTORMAN did a Yoshi pipe and re-jetted,,, Man did it wake up that Raptor... I will even admit it... I used to be able to beat him pretty often before he did that,, But I dont know now.... I may drop 2 sprockets on the rear to make the mid pull a little harder,, I shouldnt lose much low end since I have gobs of it after I rebuilt...

Smoker
04-25-2003, 12:45 AM
It should be, being a 660 and all. That's what kills me about the comparison. I'm not jabbing at you, it doesn't take much to get the Raptors to scream but I could imagine a 660 Honda (there would be a lot of funerals). Kind of like a DOHC, water cooled Honda 400, forget it Suzuki. The only problem with Honda is the lack of desire to give the public what they want. :p

nj300exr
04-25-2003, 02:08 AM
youve al heard about the honda jet skis right? well how ong did it take honda to get into to that game . it took years but i can bet you one thing and that is it will be right the first time. do you ever notice that wehn most new qauds and stuff come out their first year they always have some kindan problem? well do hondas qauds have problems he first year? no. thats cause it may take honda a while to come out with the latest and greatsest but when it does it will be the latest and greatsest for a while. juist somthing to think about.. and by the way heres a good qoute about hondas..."if they dont start on the first pull then its your fault"

Smoker
04-25-2003, 02:27 AM
I'm on board with what your sayin'. I'll wait for Honda but it sucks that they don't do things sooner. :p

TIGER72
04-25-2003, 06:44 PM
FROGBURNER-I WORK WITH RAPTORMAN, HE IS TALKING BIG SMACK ABOUT THAT YOSIMURA AND SMOKING YOU GUYS.;) MAYBE HE WILL LET ME RIDE THAT MEAN ARSE RAPTOR AT LITTLE SAHARA....

honda400exrider
04-26-2003, 11:00 AM
I am Honda all-the-way, but I need to buy a new quad, and getting parts on is hard, because I have to do it behind me dads back. Once I sell my quad, I might have to go another company:eek: unless I can convince my dad to let me get a motor kit or something. The ****ing stock 400s are slow as my grandmother!:devil

frogburner
04-26-2003, 07:05 PM
Ya,,, I'm Glad Raptorman is talking smack,, cause HOT-ROD and I gave him CRAP all the time......But I will have to say it,,,, On the Quarter mile here in Oak Ridge,,, I can pull a big 3, 4 sometimes maybe even 5 bike lengths on him off the start,, and it seems that about every time I just slap the clutch at full throttle and shift, while never lifting,,, he is right beside me and pulling away....But there is a 260cc difference there to though....but its all fun,,, as long as no one gets hurt.... When you going ridin with us?? I think we will be out and about Sunday the 27th on a few county roads... but who knows.... The doctor says I shouldnt be jumping so I took it easy today,,, and my ankle felt fine at the end of the day,,,So I'm ready for another day....:macho