PDA

View Full Version : Stolen ATVs

Cowboy400
04-23-2003, 03:42 PM
Sorry folks. I know this isn't a sale ad but I have not been able to post an ad under stolen ATVs and ben hasn't posted it yet. Plus there are alot of visitors in this area. So here is the info. The first bike is a 2000 Polaris 400 Scrambler. Not sure of all the particulars but got year and make. The second bike is a 2002 Suzuki 400Z. The third bike is a 2003 Honda 400EX. They were stolen around either 4/6 or 4/13, 2003. They were in Massillon, OH. If anyone has any info about the bike please let me know. PM me at cowboy400 or email me at cowboy0422@aol.com. Thanks for any help you can give me.

CowsBitePeople
04-23-2003, 04:15 PM
That Sucks man....Sorry to hear....Free bump....

barbwire44
04-24-2003, 04:38 AM
Hey man that's the same group of guys stealing bikes around me bergholz, carrollton area My buddy just had his month old kxf400 stole saturday night, Last fall another buddy had his 400ex took also and a guy in scio just had his 400ex stole 2 weeks ago, But for more interesting info last fall the cops had the atv stealing ring all tied together from steubenville to cleveland one chop shop that got shut down was one stop cycle in waco , just outside canton, anyway one guy from jewett admitted to the 400ex of my buddies and got a little lock up time out of the deal all they found was the tires to his bike and another buddies warrior engine that had been stole out of hiss garage the year before. The one kid I know went to the guys place for a little revenge and took some local guys with him, well they couldnt find the guy at home but did end up finding a few more 250r frames and some bike parts over the hill behind this guys place and another thing they found was one of those little battery powered jeeps you buy for kids and it belonged to one of the guys that went there to help in the *** kicking, he could tell it was his from some little stickers they put on it for there boy. But I forget the guys name but he is out of the penn again and back home but I will post his name as soon as I find out what it was. So if you see a kxf with a set of pro=pegs sellin cheap near you let me know I'll get a serial number for ya. I will bet money it's the same group of guy according to the police they had them linked to 400 bikes from steubenville to cleveland but could never find the ring leader.,

Cowboy400
04-24-2003, 03:35 PM
WOW! thanks for the info. I almost bought a bike from that place. It is like 15 mins from my house. I just dont understand how they knew these bikes were there. These houses are within a mile apart. I will keep my eyes open. Thanks again.
Let me know if you ever remember the guys name.

quadcustoms
04-24-2003, 04:14 PM
i say lets form a lynch mob,and go get these guys.
you got pictures of these bikes?
if so i would post the crap out of them all over,and bump them all day.even put them on ebay.
you can tell them they are bidding on a lost atv contract for 10 cents dutch auction,if returned or leading info will win them a grand. just a thought,david

echophreak
04-24-2003, 05:47 PM
I don't know how far up in ohio steubenville is, but there have been a whole lot of nice atv's and trailer's being stolen from the northern kentucky area.