View Full Version : Does anyone know of a place in PA...

Foxyangel0425
04-23-2003, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know of a place in PA that has trail riding and has a cabin you can stay in? Our friends stayed in this one place and they said it was so nice, but didn't recall the name or where exactly it was. Can any of you help??

EXtreme-
04-23-2003, 11:33 PM
It's probably this place, although it will cost you to go there. The trails aren't aweful long, but it might be a nice getaway for a family with other things to do besides ride. It's in Washington County...southwest Pa.

http://www.paatving.com/fourseasons.asp

Derno24
04-24-2003, 05:10 AM
what about breezewood proving grounds. I thought I saw that they had lodging too.

EXtreme-
04-24-2003, 01:37 PM
foxy,
ask your friends again and see if they can better describe the are and what they did, plus what region of the state?

MOFO
04-25-2003, 01:34 AM
Hey Yo Steve...

Just wondering if you got any updates for Cochranton. Any possibly way it will run for 2003? or is that a dream....

I just moved down to Pittsburgh (Dormont area) a few months ago...we'll have to hook up and do some rid'in this way...

Eric

Pvt. Maggot
04-25-2003, 07:26 AM
i am pretty sure your thinking of a place in west virgina. its like 50 bucks for an all weekend riding and food and everything. never been there buts that what i know.

come riding with us sometime over the summer. we have tons of trails and everything. :devil

Fast61Falcon2
04-25-2003, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Pvt. Maggot
i am pretty sure your thinking of a place in west virgina. its like 50 bucks for an all weekend riding and food and everything. never been there buts that what i know.

come riding with us sometime over the summer. we have tons of trails and everything. :devil

No, its the place in PA. They said the trails were really short like extreme said. There was a cabin you can stay in and ride when ever. Going to double check w/our friend.....we are looking for a place to ride and a nice "get away".