View Full Version : tires to choose

elka400
04-23-2003, 03:24 PM
what's up ex-ers. what do think about kenda klaws up front, and knarly for rears or should i go klaws all the way around. was looking to get some razr 2's but very hard to find right now. i been hearing all good things about the klaws especially the price
knarlys a little different some opinions and experiences would help. do mostly trail riding with the occasional sand pit. got pure sport bandits all the way around now and they stink in the trails ,i think the lugs are to close together. help would be greatly appreciated. anyone know where the deals are, c&d racing can do klaws for 42 a tire all the way around thhat's good.

04-23-2003, 03:28 PM
Looking at having just that combo, but dont have the fronts yet :(

From what I am hearing you may want to try the Klaw rear unless you need the utmost in puncture resistance or just a super tough tire then go for the knarly, and they wear great too.

Do a search on the knarlys and you should find a lot of info.

jay's 300
04-23-2003, 03:40 PM
I've had my 6 ply Razrs for about 2 weeks now and I love them! They hook up real well on all different types of terrain, plus a real controlable slide! :D

300EX
04-23-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by jay's 300
I've had my 6 ply Razrs for about 2 weeks now and I love them! They hook up real well on all different types of terrain, plus a real controlable slide! :D

I wish I could slide more then 2 feet on my holshots:( they hook whey to good brand new:devil :macho

brif
04-23-2003, 08:01 PM
I,m waiting on a set of rear klaws size 20/11/9. They are backordered everywhere. If I knew they would of taken this long I would have bought razrs. Oh well I hope they are worth the wait!!:(